Moderator: Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database

Onur Kıvrak

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Oct 24, 22:26

general suvorov

Re: Onur Recep Kıvrak

Postby general suvorov » 2010 May 20, 10:11

not only against FB, his performance against Galatasaray, Beşiktaşi Eskişehirspor and fenerbahçe in cup game also gave me the impression that he's the only player who shall get 86+ resp except Volkan Demirel.
Kanouté

Postby Kanouté » 2010 May 20, 10:15

I know I know..
A-SK

Postby A-SK » 2010 May 20, 11:17

das ist das, think of keeper skills as technique. if we gave him a yellow figure, he'd be above average, right? the same can be said for technique. a yellow figure would give the player a good ability to trap the ball, right? obviously something in the mid region would give a keeper the ability to grasp powerful shots as well, which as you know, we have no such keeper like that in the tsl. onur has shown time and time again that he rarely ever actually grabs the ball. always parries the ball away for a corner, but often fails to get distance when he parries the shot away. it's the only flaw i saw that lead to that goal against trabzonspor. i don't know what you definition of keeper skills is, but i'm telling you that if we give him 82, he'll be able to grasp a lot of shots, which he refuses to do. he's safe keeper who relies on his reflexes and solid positioning to get the job done. he's only at the tip of his career so there's little reason to get excited over him.
general suvorov

Postby general suvorov » 2010 May 20, 11:36

Defence: 81
Reflexes 88/90
Mentality: 78
Gk Skills: 80
Team Work: 77

would be okay imo
bjk_melo_151

Postby bjk_melo_151 » 2010 May 20, 13:05

good suggestions
but; RESP: 87 will be good for now. This value will make him 3rd Best Turkish Goalkeeper in our league.
κάθε πρόσωπο που είναι ένας κόσμος. káthe próso̱po pou eínai énas kósmos.
Kanouté

Postby Kanouté » 2010 May 20, 13:42

Ali I said that I've agreed with you. Apparently you've misunderstood me. With the sentence you talked about I just pointed out a lil matter but that doesn't mean I've agreed with the value Deniz suggested.

About response I disagree with the values over 86. Although I think Volkan is better, I'm willing to this value that equalises Onur with him. So guys I wish you could make sacrifice a lil bit.
general suvorov

Postby general suvorov » 2010 May 20, 21:45

Das ist das! wrote:Ali I said that I've agreed with you. Apparently you've misunderstood me. With the sentence you talked about I just pointed out a lil matter but that doesn't mean I've agreed with the value Deniz suggested.

About response I disagree with the values over 86. Although I think Volkan is better, I'm willing to this value that equalises Onur with him. So guys I wish you could make sacrifice a lil bit.

I'm actually cool with 86. no need to argue for it. did you read my pm brother ?
A-SK

Postby A-SK » 2010 May 20, 21:51

I actually think teamwork could be raised to 78. he's a vital member of the team ;)
Kanouté

Postby Kanouté » 2010 May 21, 06:43

Yeah, I red, bro.

So, it's the time to update, isn't it?
Melo's set + RES: 86 + AGI: 82 + TW: 78
A-SK

Postby A-SK » 2010 May 21, 07:09

Personally, I think we should keep his response on something like 85 (for now). I just feel that age difference and experience really is the difference between him and Volkan right now. Until Onur shows great reflex saves against quality opposition, I don't feel his response should be raised too much. I would rather have his form raised. He's been consistently good this season, but he seemed to get a rush from the Fenerbahce game :P
Kanouté

Postby Kanouté » 2010 May 21, 07:17

I thought I did say FB match wasn't that impressive. :roll:

About Response, I'm okay with both 85 and 86 but let's see what suvorov's reaction will be. :mrgreen:
general suvorov

Postby general suvorov » 2010 May 29, 11:58

Das ist das! wrote:I thought I did say FB match wasn't that impressive. :roll:

About Response, I'm okay with both 85 and 86 but let's see what suvorov's reaction will be. :mrgreen:

my last words: "global update"

no need to rush to make him a world class keeper. 85 resp and 80 gk skills would be sufficient for him. he needs to test his skills on a further and more extensive level. right now I can say he has a bright future ahead of him under supervision of Şenol Güneş.
Quaresma7

Re: ONUR Kıvrak

Postby Quaresma7 » 2010 Jul 28, 22:12

best goal keeper in turkey
general suvorov

Postby general suvorov » 2010 Aug 20, 05:54

another unbelievable performance against Liverpool!
Kanouté

Postby Kanouté » 2010 Aug 20, 07:27

yup
A-SK

Postby A-SK » 2010 Aug 20, 08:22

general suvorov wrote:another unbelievable performance against Liverpool!

I wouldn't describe his performance as "unbelievable" :| He was good, really good at times, but questionable in other times. I would lower his aggression a little bit. His timing, hands and physical strength still look shaky. Aggression + top speed + acceleration are the equivalent of giving him 1-on-1 keeper card/special ability.
general suvorov

Postby general suvorov » 2010 Aug 20, 09:28

considering his performance in real life his performance was no different than his usual. But in PSD standards the players he encountered have very good stats. Hence with his "poor" datas in EPL standards he really did good. It was just a single game that we enjoyed the qualities of him, ture but he was better than "good". Volkan was shitting in his pants when he was 22 and Onur was calm as ice and solid as rock. He deserves a praise!
A-SK

Postby A-SK » 2010 Aug 20, 09:54

Am I talking about Volkan here? No. Onur is making phenomenal saves yesterday, but he also slipped the ball out of his hand onto the back of Cole's head, which fell kindly for a simple tap-in by Poulsen. Onur was being smart about the situation and started holding his head, his hand and began to hobble about :lol: As if Poulsen kicked him in the head, leg and stepped on his hand trying to kick the ball. Onut was lucky enough to learn from Tolga's mistakes and the presence of Sylva must have helped him develop himself. Serkan probably would have been a better keeper had he been taught a few things from people like Rustu, Sylva and etc. Volkan was only able to perfect his reflexes because he was being taught by Rustu during his prime. Btw, Onur wasn't "calm as ice and solid as rock" :lol: Did you watch the entire game. He did all the stuff we've gotten use to seeing from him in the league, but you also have to understand that the penalty he saved should have been disallowed. He was standing really far off his line, had the defence do the gritty work for him, which only left him having to make a few reflex saves, which he done well, but this kid can't grip the ball to save his life! Liverpool don't have many goal scoring players so it wasn't really the biggest test for him. Had he made those saves against Chelsea, I would have demanded an update on the spot. My favorite player for that match was Egemen, Ceyhun, Umut, Ceyhun and obviously Onur. The rest sucked ass! Cale coudln't switch between attacking and defending, Serkan gave away a stupid penalty, Głowacki got drawn out of position a few times, Colman broke under the pressure from Liverpool, Burak was ineffective and etc..

Liverpool play a central attacking style due to the limited wingers in their team so Trabzon need to have Sezer and Ceyhun playing ahead of the central defender to be able to cut out their (Liverpool) attacks...
general suvorov

Postby general suvorov » 2010 Aug 20, 10:15

geez bro you're getting easliy offended if there's something related to FB. I said "praise the kid" and now you're talking about Volkan's saves and how he's supposedly taught by Rüştü etc. Onur is being taught by one of the greatest keepers of Turkish football history, do not forget that!. My comment has nothing to do with Volkan. He's the best kepper of Turkey, any regular watcher would admit it. But do not under estimate Onur's performance against Liverpool. He's only 22 and have very limited experience. (Volkan was quite experienced when he was playing against Chelsea, and in the end of that season the board was considering to bring a better keeper as he was considered "unreliable"). But he did great job against Liverpool. He saved at least 4 dangerous positions do not forget that!

You know, Turkish football cannot raise decent goal keepers as Volkan even in his shit times was the only hope of this country. And right now with good performance of keepers like Onur and Cenk, Turkish football might have better opportunities for GK slot in the future.

And 22 years old GK who was a back up for last 2 years, played less than 30 games in TSL -plus one more season in 1st division-, consistent and reliable; did a good job against Liverpool. We have to admit it or exaggrate it like me but we cannot under estimate it
iboshow

Postby iboshow » 2010 Aug 20, 11:53

i agree with ali about the decrease in aggression, he was always in his 6 yard box.

Return to “Trabzonspor AŞ”