PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Kenny Tete

Postby PES Stats Database » 2014 Apr 21, 16:48

Roy
PSD Elite

Re: Kenny Tete

Postby Roy » 2015 Aug 11, 07:02

Good call on his DA, he seems to be able to produce some nice dribbles from time to time.
jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

jurgens wrote:Do it yourself you smelly bean dipping porfavor
Fides
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Fides » 2015 Aug 16, 08:42

I think his RESP, MENT and his sliding tackle are his strongest points. He still gets out of position quite often, and for an Ajax defender his ball control and distribution skills are quite poor (although I think its more TW-related then actually passing skills. His TS is easily in the 83-86 region.
Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2015 Aug 16, 21:54

His tackling is really, really good. Probably greens material. Agree with TS and DEF, raised both slightly, left everything else for what it is right now.
jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

Fides

Postby Fides » 2015 Aug 19, 11:29

Interestingly Kenny says that he is among the quickest at Ajax, only Mitchell (Dijks) is quicker: http://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=253659
Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2015 Aug 20, 19:11

Gave him the values he deserves based on his performances so far. Really talented player, currently miles ahead of what v. Rhijn's been showing us for the past 2 seasons, though attack-wise not as versatile and technically really average.

Please note, I feel like i've been harsh on DEF, but seeing as he's young and inexperienced, I'll keep it at whites for now. His tackling is some of the best I've seen since Denswil, who i've always rated at yellows. Kenny's got a sort of "safeness" in his defending that makes him an absolute beast at tackling, today was just fucking insane. I think I've seen him make about 15 tackles, of which 14 were executed flawlessly.

I was surprised to see him benching v. Rhijn but right now I'm actually internally raging whenever I think of Ricardo. Because, in his current form, Tete DOES NOT deserve to be benched by anyone, let alone fucking v. Rhijn, the guy who shuts off his brain with every run then hopelessly catapults his crosses out of the stadium.

Fides

Postby Fides » 2015 Aug 31, 08:21

His explosive power should be in the 80s as well I suppose.

At this point I would suggest:

Response: 80
Explosive Power: 82
Dribble Speed: 76
Top Speed: 84

Body Balance: 80
Stamina: 82
Jump: 78

Injury Tolerance: B

Attack Awareness: 1
Defence Awareness: 3
Form: 4

Tenacity: 82
Teamwork: 71
Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2015 Aug 31, 12:52

I'll give him some updates but I'll be careful.

mcmattie
PSD Elite

Postby mcmattie » 2015 Sep 20, 09:00

A rare defensive-sideback in the Eredivisie, which is full of offensive sidebacks. Hence should have the defensive sideback role.
His defense is also really good for a SB and can high greens.
Also he deserves *sliding and I think Lunging Tackle suits him as well. Is strong for a player that isn't very tall; I'd say BB 82.
Finally I think his passing is generally better than this. Especially 71 for SPA is definitely too low.
Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2015 Sep 21, 08:50

Gave him a careful update, he's shown impressive bouts of speed every now and then, but overall I don't think he shows that much speed, current values are fine. Also not convinced about his BB, he's strong, but it's not surprising considering he's pretty buff, still raised him a point.

Fides

Postby Fides » 2015 Oct 13, 06:35

For me his EXP can be like 82 of 83 as well. He is agile and quick-feeted.
Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2015 Oct 13, 12:40

Fides wrote:For me his EXP can be like 82 of 83 as well. He is agile and quick-feeted.

Wouldn't go above 80 personally.

Also, I'm updating him to DEF 80 in the winter break if he keeps this up.

Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2016 Mar 04, 09:14

Updated him slightly.

VReznoV
Regular Poster

Postby VReznoV » 2016 Mar 04, 14:32

sadly Netherlands didn't qualified to EURO
someone should burn Ballon d'Or trophy
Fides

Postby Fides » 2016 Mar 07, 08:44

I dont see why his explosive power is below 80. He is around 82-83 at least. Also his tenacity is should be higher. He is one the most tenacious players at Ajax. It seems he got a downgrade. I dont really get why,.
Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2016 Mar 07, 09:26

Fides wrote:I dont see why his explosive power is below 80. He is around 82-83 at least. Also his tenacity is should be higher. He is one the most tenacious players at Ajax. It seems he got a downgrade. I dont really get why,.

Nah I disagree. He could be yellows, but he's not as agile as you say. In my opinion, at least.

JeffVR98
Regular Poster

Postby JeffVR98 » 2017 Sep 19, 23:34

Tbh i didn't watch the match, but this tackle is worth to be praised, this guy doesnt have the typical behavior that usually some defenders have when they face Neymar, he was smart, close his legs to avoid a nutmeg, bring neymar to side were he was uncomfortable, and he wait until neymar choose the usual side to dribble. Again great way to handle the situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZRPFGr1N3A
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2017 Sep 20, 21:05

He's always been kinda underrated as a sideback, even in his home country (not so much PSD stats wise, fortunately). Truly a defensive beast who saved the ass of Davinson & De Ligt several times with his precise ability for tackles.

In fact, if trained properly for passes and tactically wise, he would be a HQ defensive-minded DM.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"

Return to “Olympique Lyonnais”