Bogdan Stancu

Moderator: Mod's

PES Stats Database

Bogdan Stancu

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 13:40

Bogdan Stancu is an extroardinary player for Romanian standards who possesses a great eye for the goal paired with a very good shot, he's quick, quite technical and a great danger for the opposition. His biggest weakness seems to be his moodswings on the pitch which ultimately lead to lack of consistency in his play. He's the type of player who can score 5 goals as sub in 5 games just to disappear for another 6 games. Still an amazing prospect who might develop into a future NT player.[/quote]

PMC

Re: Bogdan STANCU

Postby PMC » 2011 Feb 07, 10:02

general suvorov wrote:paul this guy is capable of beating players with scissor dribbles and flicking tricks. Are you sure he doesn't deserve a raise in DA? In addition SMF shall be added to the positions as Hagi opts him as left winger. I'd like to watch him more to make a final decision but considering his recent performance against Eskişehirspor he deserves higher defence, DA, agility and tech. Not sure about mentality but this matters shall be discussed after the update of Pino.

Stancu is fast and uses his abilities well but I think this is rather due to a pretty good 1st touch which I considered in my update. I don't know about trickery because I don't remember him ever beating someone based on true dribbling skills... he just moves quickly and well and makes the most out of his opportunities without doing anything too flashy. His dynamic movements paired with good vision and shooting skills make him such a dangerous player but he's not a "dribbler" like Tanase. But if you like to we can follow his performances and see what happens next. Concerning SM I think he isnt getting used there... Stancu was given a free role by Hagi and appeared in lots of areas vs EsEs just like against Gaziantep, I believe his role is similar to that of Mutu meaning he appears whereever he thinks its a good idea. He's a truely attack minded player though and does best as a 2nd striker.

bjk_melo_151 wrote:Stancu could be next Mutu. He is a fairly good attacking player.

His shooting definatelys suggests it and our NT coach said something similar. I think he has the necessary skills to become a very sharp forward.
I'm against you
general suvorov

Postby general suvorov » 2011 Jul 03, 12:21

Terim is going to give him a second chance. Stancu may be talented but I think considering his half year performance in Galatasaray, first post seems overrated. Some fans still compare him with Mutu but I think it is inconvincing. The interesting point is I dunno how to update him but as far as I see DA and Tech can go up. Attack and shooting skills shall not be higher than Kazım Richards. What do you guys think?
Raulic

Postby Raulic » 2011 Aug 05, 08:25

Some rumours say that he is loaned to Steaua Bucuresti for 1 year...
www.pesromania.org
iboshow

Postby iboshow » 2011 Aug 17, 15:02

Loaned out to orduspor.
Sparti-7-

Postby Sparti-7- » 2011 Aug 17, 19:04

WTF?? he is playing in the friendly match galata-olympiakos...
LinasKleiza11
darcheville1

Postby darcheville1 » 2011 Aug 30, 11:56

Bogdan Stancu on Loan to Orduspor

Galatasaray Sports Club and Orduspor have come to terms regarding Bogdan Sorin Stancu’s temporary transfer to Orduspor.

Orduspor shall pay EU 350,000 fee to Galatasaray SK for loaning our professional player.

http://www.galatasaray.org/en/futbol/futbol_as/haber/1438.php
general suvorov

Postby general suvorov » 2011 Dec 17, 21:42

gave him an overall update. he's having very good season in Ordu, it would be interesting to see him in Gala again
PMC

Postby PMC » 2012 Oct 07, 22:29

general suvorov wrote:gave him an overall update. he's having very good season in Ordu, it would be interesting to see him in Gala again

he seems to have a good run again... IMO he's a really good 2nd striker with a good instinct and pace.

Did you give him DA and Tech updates?
I'm against you
zebastian

Postby zebastian » 2013 Aug 20, 13:09

PMC

Postby PMC » 2013 Sep 11, 15:12

I don't know how he does in Turkey but he kinda lost it for the NT. After comparing him to the other players from Romania I'd suggest the following:

DA: 79 - he can treat the ball well but he's not a great dribbler at all... definately not as good as Tanase or even close to him.
Ball Control: 80 - same as DA
I'm against you

Return to “Non-Affiliated”