Éder Álvarez Balanta

Moderator: Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database

Éder Álvarez Balanta

Postby PES Stats Database » 2013 Apr 23, 16:46

Last edited by Vickingo on 2014 Feb 19, 14:00, edited 2 times in total.
nachogr28

Re: Éder Álvarez Balanta

Postby nachogr28 » 2013 Sep 06, 01:23

Vickingo wrote:Why? Excuse me, but currently Balanta is far better than Domínguez and any other Argentinian league CB in terms of dispossesion, consistency at winning balls and far more aggressive; aside he's a fucking beast in terms of how clean he's at tackling...I don't see why he shouldn't have 84...imo he could have better in a near future.

I disagree about him being better than Dominguez in terms of defense. And for example Varane in Real Madrid (a fucking young beast when it comes to defend) had 83 until a couple of weeks ago it was improved to 87. But he played at Real Madrid!! There's a huge difference between marking at Messi or the spanish strikers than marking to anybody in he Argentinian league. Anyway, keep it if u all agree but you know what I think.
L10Messi

Postby L10Messi » 2013 Sep 06, 02:26

The Balanta to defend quality is great, but most of all his ability to anticipate is unique so has made great performances in big games like against Boca, San Lorenzo, Racing and others, Varane is perhaps as good as to defend, but not nearly in advance.
Scaramuso

Postby Scaramuso » 2013 Sep 06, 02:44

This guy is a fucking wall, the players are afraid of him.. is a machine.

Anyway, that said @nachogr28 has a bit of reason, similar numbers to Varane.. mm.
BelloMina

Postby BelloMina » 2013 Sep 06, 02:58

Wow. The guy really impressed me today, what a great great defender, showed a nice response and defence, liked him a lot.

I like your set Victor btw.
Cantaré... cantaré cada Domingooo.... Vivirás... dentro de mi Corazooonn Image Image
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2013 Sep 06, 12:28

I'm pretty sure we are going to raise again his abilities very soon, he's not overrated at all imo, he shows every match what he's capable of...is an incredible defender, a tackling machine. His problem is his teamwork imo, he doesn't care about the 4 line man and as he's really aggressive is hard for him to keep his position to make off-side trap or whatever the whole line is doing.

About the Varane comparision, who gives a damn about that? What if Balanta is great at anticipations and better than him? The guy is a fucking hell of responsive defender, he always do that and he's great at it, succesful...why should we compare with Varane and just give him worse value than the other guy? That doesn't make any sense.

It's all in his matches, if you follow him as I'm doing it since his 1st match and I'm not gonna stop of repeating it, he does deserve these numbers and he does need them; it's not casuality...he's the wall of River's defence, without him, the rest is pure garbage or average. He manages most of situations like he would have 300 matches in 1st division, with so much calm in terms of self confidence, is a machine of have confidence in going to anticipate a ball and is really aggressive in 1 on 1, you can watch it in every vs X team he has, it's pretty clear. His dispossesion ability is really awesome, I don't think we should be conservative with this guy at all...he made his merits and it's pretty evident watching his matches.

That's why I don't care about Varane in this thread...i'm pretty sure if he keeps playing like this, he would be a world class defender and NT centre back. Also he doesn't have similar numbers to Varane, he's 3 points below him in defence which makes a really gap between them and he hasn't that good passing numbers as well as tw/mentality, jump, header...the only big difference is his response which makes sense to me. I don't know why you're complaining about it.
thor34

Postby thor34 » 2013 Sep 07, 21:24

Vickingo wrote:I'm pretty sure we are going to raise again his abilities very soon, he's not overrated at all imo, he shows every match what he's capable of...is an incredible defender, a tackling machine. His problem is his teamwork imo, he doesn't care about the 4 line man and as he's really aggressive is hard for him to keep his position to make off-side trap or whatever the whole line is doing.

About the Varane comparision, who gives a damn about that? What if Balanta is great at anticipations and better than him? The guy is a fucking hell of responsive defender, he always do that and he's great at it, succesful...why should we compare with Varane and just give him worse value than the other guy? That doesn't make any sense.

It's all in his matches, if you follow him as I'm doing it since his 1st match and I'm not gonna stop of repeating it, he does deserve these numbers and he does need them; it's not casuality...he's the wall of River's defence, without him, the rest is pure garbage or average. He manages most of situations like he would have 300 matches in 1st division, with so much calm in terms of self confidence, is a machine of have confidence in going to anticipate a ball and is really aggressive in 1 on 1, you can watch it in every vs X team he has, it's pretty clear. His dispossesion ability is really awesome, I don't think we should be conservative with this guy at all...he made his merits and it's pretty evident watching his matches.

That's why I don't care about Varane in this thread...i'm pretty sure if he keeps playing like this, he would be a world class defender and NT centre back. Also he doesn't have similar numbers to Varane, he's 3 points below him in defence which makes a really gap between them and he hasn't that good passing numbers as well as tw/mentality, jump, header...the only big difference is his response which makes sense to me. I don't know why you're complaining about it.

Great explanation, if you deserve high values ​​because they give it to them, he is clearly world class.His set is excellent, I just want to add something, its green Ment could be high or low yellow and TW could go down a bit.Something like Ment: 79/80, TW: 70/71
Señores yo soy del Gallinero
chamakh

Postby chamakh » 2013 Sep 08, 15:26

Vickingo the aggression of this guy not deserve an increase? He is totally aggressive at the catch de ball.
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2013 Sep 09, 10:34

Well, actually he's got a really great value in response if you're referring to that or what do you suggest?
BelloMina

Postby BelloMina » 2013 Sep 09, 13:04

I think he means he joins attack constantly leaving spaces in the defence (Agression + TW -) like Lucio
Cantaré... cantaré cada Domingooo.... Vivirás... dentro de mi Corazooonn Image Image
čale

Postby čale » 2013 Sep 09, 13:19

holy shit! this guy looks like a beast! and only 20 years old?
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
chamakh

Postby chamakh » 2013 Sep 09, 15:10

Vickingo wrote:Well, actually he's got a really great value in response if you're referring to that or what do you suggest?

This
BelloMina wrote:I think he means he joins attack constantly leaving spaces in the defence (Agression + TW -) like Lucio

IMO he need a (little?) increase of this agression because he catch the ball with his response and agression.

čale wrote:holy shit! this guy looks like a beast! and only 20 years old?

Oh yeah , this guy is a totally beast , is a perfect combination of a response/defense and class. He never lose in the 1 vs 1 and he is a machine of anticipate of rivals.
Scaramuso

Postby Scaramuso » 2013 Sep 30, 12:18

Yesterday Silva couldn't with him in all the match, nor with his body, even Silva changed his position for that Balanta not follows more :lol:
Scaramuso

Postby Scaramuso » 2013 Oct 31, 16:32

And Silva couldn't with him again! Is a rock, Silva ends on the floor 2 or 3 times by puts his body about him. Had a good game although did some innecesary fouls and was expulsed stupidly in the last minute.

Spoiler: show
nachogr28

Postby nachogr28 » 2013 Nov 04, 02:15

Poor performance today. Was responsible in both of the Estudiantes goals.
Scaramuso

Postby Scaramuso » 2013 Nov 04, 12:43

Decreased considerably his level the last matches.

nachogr28 wrote:Poor performance today. Was responsible in both of the Estudiantes goals.

In the second yes, but what was the mistake in the first?
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2013 Nov 04, 12:50

I wouldn't be harsh with him in this match despite his mistake, he didn't play in his position, he played as LB.
chamakh

Postby chamakh » 2013 Nov 04, 17:01

At his age it is understandable to have this irregularity, the strange thing was we kept so long time in good level. :lol:
pelimetal

Postby pelimetal » 2013 Nov 07, 17:04

Vickingo wrote:I wouldn't be harsh with him in this match despite his mistake, he didn't play in his position, he played as LB.

Totally agree, one of the best CB in the tournament and Ramon Diaz put him as LB, are you high Ramon? what´s wrong with you?
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2013 Nov 09, 19:12

I'm the only one who thinks he can have lower value in tw?
Feels strange when I look to him, his abilities as defender are unique here, really is a beast in the pitch, do really nice stuff and if not for him, River had major problems, but care a shit the tactic when defend, does his own game and in some matches complicates the team for their aggressiveness in intercepting the ball.
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2013 Nov 09, 23:19

Vickingo wrote:I'm pretty sure we are going to raise again his abilities very soon, he's not overrated at all imo, he shows every match what he's capable of...is an incredible defender, a tackling machine. His problem is his teamwork imo, he doesn't care about the 4 line man and as he's really aggressive is hard for him to keep his position to make off-side trap or whatever the whole line is doing.

So, yeah, I support that.

Return to “FC Basel”