PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Tetê

Postby PES Stats Database » 2020 Feb 09, 05:09

anOKguy
PSD Elite

Re: Tetê

Postby anOKguy » 2020 Feb 09, 16:54

Here is what I added for the player yesterday on the players to be created section. I think he’s a minimum of 72 attack since his movement in general is really dangerous and he is able to create a lot more than is indicated by his goal and assist tallies. He turns lackluster opportunities into something from nothing and creates a lot of spaces for teammates even if he’s not involved in the play. Of good quality for sure and a definite step above the 60s level players I deal with in the Championship. Also stuff like free kick and header no clue why they were brought down. I rate at 50 the guys who don’t do those things at all in most all sets, but he does enough for what I have for sure.

Spoiler: show
Tetê -Shakhtar Donetsk
https://i.imgur.com/uixnpUO.png - first post pic
A left footed right winger with a good shot and some really good dribbling speed. Tetê is really good at turning infield and carrying to ball on the break to create spaces in the opposition to punish. As noted, he is also a really solid finisher and going to have a good goal tally. Solid passer, not too strong, very quick and nimble.

[spoiler]Dribbling:
Image - very typical move of his to try and get inside for a shot then, but missed this one
Image - draws a lot of of fouls this way with the quick cut across his body and change of direction. Also does this with really good touches from both good and bad passes that keep him moving at full speed and can catch defenders flat footed and earn easy free kicks
Image - really good job to dribble out of trouble here and get off a good shot

Shooting:

Passing:
Normally has good weighted short passes and can hit good cutting balls

Here is my proposed set for him:
Attack: 73
Defence: 35
Balance: 68
Stamina: 75
Top Speed: 85
Acceleration: 83
Response: 71
Agility: 83
Dribble Accuracy: 82
Dribble Speed: 86
Short Pass Accuracy: 73
Short Pass Speed: 76
Long Pass Accuracy: 71
Long Pass Speed: 73
Shot Accuracy: 67
Shot Power: 78
Shot Technique: 66
Free Kick Accuracy: 61
Curling: 74
Header: 55
Jump: 60
Technique: 81
Aggression: 79
Mentality: 66
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 64

Condition/Fitness: 4
Weak Foot Accuracy: 4
Weak Foot Frequency: 2[/spoiler]
Ocrin
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ocrin » 2020 Feb 09, 17:42

Attack was brought down because of the level of the league he plays in. Playing in a team who's by far the most dominant in an otherwise very low level league makes you, more often than not, look better than you are. Technical and physical stats can stay where they are, mental and tactical ones should be handled more carefully. What we're talking about here are his first few months at that level in the ukrainian league. Once he starts proving it more and more (in Europe?), or once he starts doing it in a better league he can gradually get better values, but for now it's better to be cautious IMO.

I brought header and FK stats down because I thought those were minimal values you assigned for a player who doesn't use these.I'll take your word for it and go with your values, 60s aren't that big of a deal anyway.
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.
anOKguy
PSD Elite

Postby anOKguy » 2020 Feb 10, 13:53

Ocrin wrote:Attack was brought down because of the level of the league he plays in. Playing in a team who's by far the most dominant in an otherwise very low level league makes you, more often than not, look better than you are. Technical and physical stats can stay where they are, mental and tactical ones should be handled more carefully. What we're talking about here are his first few months at that level in the ukrainian league. Once he starts proving it more and more (in Europe?), or once he starts doing it in a better league he can gradually get better values, but for now it's better to be cautious IMO.

I brought header and FK stats down because I thought those were minimal values you assigned for a player who doesn't use these.I'll take your word for it and go with your values, 60s aren't that big of a deal anyway.

Couple follow up notes to include:

1) he’s a RW and only switches to the left during the flow of a counter if needed but not a natural position in the course of the game and really stuck to that right side

2) already took that into account when I made his set, already did the kind of low and conservative value the additional reduction is just going low to go low. Not a generic set and something like his mentality I was actually impressed with for instance. Would say this sums up 10 full games of his and footage going back through Brazil and youth international games for additional confirmation. 72 is the lowest that represents the player while being conservative. Not a 10 point gap between him and the other attacking mids and wingers in any of those bigger games and he really held his own against UCL opponents IMO. Took the same approach as with Championship players in accounting for the league level and then using something like the FA Cup and UCL to test how players in both perform against the big boys :D

3) picture would be great to add to the forum as well 8-)

4) we should add the full name above the player picture in bold: Mateus Cardoso Lemos Martins

Return to “FC Shakhtar Donetsk”