Alen Halilović

Moderators: Fides, tuco55, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Alen Halilović

Postby PES Stats Database » 2012 Nov 14, 20:38

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Oct 24, 09:49, edited 1 time in total.
mr.Boss
PSD Elite

Re: Alen Halilović

Postby mr.Boss » 2014 Nov 22, 18:52

Why is he at Dinamo Zagreb ? Move him to Barca B
PMTP & Mia San Mia
furymaker
PSD Elite

Postby furymaker » 2014 Nov 22, 23:23

i dont know how many of you watched the game today , but today he made messi-esque pass , i hope there will be his vs video today , that pass was insane even for pro players .
Sandro almost scored , but GK kind of got it right before him , insanely good pass and that goal were probably his highlights of the season so far .
furymaker
PSD Elite

Postby furymaker » 2014 Dec 07, 14:16

Major general Woof
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Major general Woof » 2015 Jan 31, 21:27

Major general Woof
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Major general Woof » 2015 Jun 17, 18:24

Some changes on him? IMO he showed better SPS this season playing as a central or attacking midfielder, but that role seemed more central to me.
That's the most obvious thing, if not the only one. 70 would be okay. Furymaker, what do you think?
furymaker
PSD Elite

Postby furymaker » 2015 Jun 19, 12:23

Can't really comment on him , haven't follow Barca B that much this season , as far as I know the whole team played poorly , Halilovic included , I might watch few youtube comps to give some suggestions but I think External Night has much more insight on him than I do .
Major general Woof
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Major general Woof » 2015 Jun 19, 14:22

Me too, that's why I ask. There isn't too much improvement, unless he was consistent. That'd be biggest achievement cause he shows better capability in shooting e.g., but I can't trust just videos. SPS is only thing I'm positive he needs an upgrade in, just wanted another opinion.
Eternal Night
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Eternal Night » 2015 Jun 19, 21:05

Very talented but inconsistent player.

He has played as CMF/AMF, with the same role as Iniesta in Barcelona. Technically awesome but very poor defensively. Very fast with the ball at his left foot, always generating danger when he appears in the field. And I say "when he appears" 'cause he's a ghost in the field for too long in a game but he's a highly dangerous player in the last 30 meters, able to shoot to goal from mid-long distance, giving a key pass or dribbling rivals towards the box.

Some suggestions:

I see his Defence better than 30... He isn't Mascherano but 39-41 would be more realistic.

I would have no problem raising a bit his Dribble Accuracy, maybe 86... or 87.

He's better passer than the current values tell. Green numbers for Short Pass Accuracy for sure. Long Pass Accuracy is in the right way.

Ball Control must be much higher than 81, this is one of his better skills. 85 at least.

Dribble Speed and Top Speed must be a big higher, really fast with the ball at his left foot and I see him with low yellow numbers in TS. Values? Maybe 86-87 for DS and 81-82 for TS.

And that's all for now :)
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
Major general Woof
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Major general Woof » 2015 Sep 25, 14:48

Seems like he's having a good start at Gijon. He's a bit more mature, makes better decisions in attacking actions (between dribbling, passing, shooting...) and tries to contribute to defense. But this is still far from being a grown player. I suggest adding *outside, you can see in examples he uses it a lot. Also think that DS could be 85. These are examples from his last 4 matches.

Vs Rayo:
Spoiler: show

0:03 DS, 0:52 outside, 1:28 BB, 1:40 outside, 2:56 ball retention + nutmeg

Vs Deportivo:

0:56 double-touch, 1:19 outside, 1:48 outside, 1:52 outside, 2:40 outside, 2:58 control, 3:16 DS

Vs Valencia:

0:15 outside, 0:25 nutmeg, 0:58 one touch weaker foot volley pass, 1:52 backheel volley pass, 2:01 DS, 3:13 DA/EP rollercoaster

EDIT: BTW, I think he can have CMF, like Eternal Night mentioned earlier, he played it in Barcelona B.
phoebe
New Contributor

Postby phoebe » 2015 Sep 25, 16:26

crotian messi does height 71 kg but 65 kg and height is 170 cm. Dribble speed greater that this value, i suggest 85. And if his technique is 81 now at age of 19 when he was 16 it valued high than 81 it was 82 and his special skills are speed, technique and accuracy. Weakness power. barca values the kid for a reason but i see here a
Adama is valued more than Halilovic. This is sad.
Major general Woof
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Major general Woof » 2015 Oct 04, 09:18

He's getting better with every match, finally even scored.
phoebe
New Contributor

Postby phoebe » 2015 Oct 09, 23:55

this kid needs a serious upgrade, his a total phenomena i tell you. positioning, vision, passing, DRIBBLING, SPEED & TECHNIQUE. "UNBELIEVABLE."
Major general Woof
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Major general Woof » 2015 Oct 28, 22:48

If Verratti and Odegaard can be on green attack, I think he also deserves it. There's many other things that should be updated, like SP, SPA, SPS, DA, DS, BC, DEF, probably stamina, ment..., he makes this set look older and older with every match he plays. Maybe it should be even made from scratch, cause it's been quite some time since the last serious update of him and some things have changed that break the base of this set. He's a lot more about workrate and teamplays than before, when he was just a one-man-show who would shine occasionally because of pure talent. Now he's growing, not just speaking stats-wise, fuck that, he's becoming something in a team, he's not an arrogant kid anymore - he's actually an arrogant prick, but not a savage. It looks like he feels like a leader, but that's just some positive cockiness and self awareness, there's someting he didn't have before what made him look autistic game-wise and that's a feeling for your duties to a team. He still loves to get involved in attacking and does it very often, he's sometimes still selfish, but not that much - also he knows how to position himself and to evade unnecessary dribbles that lead nowhere, he's seen how the game looks "from the back" playing CMF and respects players in better position than himself, he doesn't hesitate to pass if that's the best option - before he was like some kind of a junkie "c'mon, just one more touch" and then situation changes and everything goes to hell, along with his pass. He also defends and shit... Well, to put it shortly, he's got workrate - and it's both smarter and bigger than before.
That's why I suggest to make a new set for him from the scratch, we could wait until the winter break to have a better review, but I'd like to hear from some other people who follow him.
phoebe
New Contributor

Postby phoebe » 2015 Oct 31, 15:49

True He needs a major upgrade. Speed, accuracy and technique of this kid is simply amazing, he reminds me of the energy Messi used to put to shine in the field.
furymaker
PSD Elite

Postby furymaker » 2015 Nov 01, 20:57

I'll just throw some numbers out there for him, will not update till other mods agree or disagree with me and give their input on him , watched his game today and he impressed , again .
I dont want to go overboard with some values so here are some numbers :
ATT - 78ish , he's really dangerous with the ball, his dribbling and vision are quite amazing for such a young player, since game 1 for Sporting everyone could see he just jumps away from the rest , he may not move a lot without the ball or make intelligent of ball runs , but amount of danger he creates simply having the ball in his feet is pretty scary for opponents . So not 2 high of a value but well deserved one .
DA-88 , obviously his main weapon, he has full control of the ball whole time, one of the best dribblers currently in la liga , be it at slow/controlled pace and pure DA and BC or running at full speed , he has the control of the ball whole time .
SPA - 80 , his short passing is good , he pulls really nice through passes and doesnt make mistakes on simple ones , reminds me of Messi at age of 20, sees a lot of passes , attempts them , lacks a bit power on them to be really great passes .
SPS - 74 , usually lacks power on them , but has still nice range , still has to learn/improve on amount of power he puts on his passing .

Long passing I'd leave as it is for now, not quite sold on his long passing , still can make them , but nothing major to improve here .

SA - 77 , always knew he had great accuracy on his shots , he showed it at age of 15 and is proving it now , his finishing and shots are almost near the post , puts a lot of curve on his shots , that controlled R2 shots are made for him .

BC - at least 85 , really good at trapping the ball , from short and fast passes to long hard ones , really solid .

TS - low yellow , 80/81 , decent speed , short strides but he's acc>ts anyway

DS - 86-88 , really quick on the ball , great control too , has short strides and full control , getting past players with ease

BB - 72 maybe , still quite weak and gives up easily

STA - wouldn't go above 80 , he can play easily for 90mins but you can clearly see signs of tiredness on him after 70ish minute .

SP - 75 , obviously he got bit stronger since his Dinamo and early Barca B days , can put quite nice power on his shots , nothing too much since he prefers controlled shots .

TEN - still white but near greens , maybe 73 - One of the big improvements he made, more mature, still he gets angry quite fast , still lazy at times , but he tries hard to be leader of the team , to make something happen , you dont see him giving up on game if they start losing or when things arent going his way , can easily notice how much he matured as a player .

TW - 75 - Willing to open up for passes , covers quite a lot of ground to get in position to start the attack and start running at defenders , moves around like true midfielder

AGG - 86 - just to show he's really willing to run at defenders , as soon as he gets the ball he goes straight to the goal , tries to make something happen , his passing is mostly "aggressive/risky" , forward passes.

ACC - might give him small upgrade to 88 but 86 is still decent.
Korinov
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Korinov » 2015 Nov 02, 20:37

He's quite well covered by youtube videomakers, and there are enough vs. videos to form a general impression on him. I'm currently in the middle of watching a bunch of them, once I'm finished I'll post my impressions.

Image Korinov la Komadreja
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
phoebe
New Contributor

Postby phoebe » 2015 Nov 15, 18:56

looking forward
furymaker
PSD Elite

Postby furymaker » 2015 Nov 16, 00:48

Looks like he forgot about posting or didnt have time ^^
Major general Woof
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Major general Woof » 2015 Nov 16, 01:38

@furymaker I agree with your values, just think that ment should still be below 70. 68-69, it isn't bad. Players who show decent or in best cases fine mentality are on 75 already. I think he's still not that close to them. And the lower we give it, more we can raise stamina. When he gets tired, he's like automatically on battery saving mode, while some players are still not cheap on action when they're tired. Correct me if I'm wrong about him in this aspect.
Maybe would also upgrade LPA, I've got some moments stuck in my head but I have to rewatch them again. Still agree with everything else.
Ramindbroken
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ramindbroken » 2015 Nov 16, 02:42

Totally agree with Furymaker's suggestions.
No idea how Luis Enrique let him go.

Return to “sc Heerenveen”