PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Ozan Kabak

Postby PES Stats Database » 2019 Jan 28, 16:53

anOKguy
PSD Elite

Re: Ozan Kabak

Postby anOKguy » 2019 Jan 28, 16:58

Really young and promising defender that shone for Galatasaray in the UCL and earned a January move to Stuttgart and will attempt to right the sinking ship and one of the leakiest defenses in the league. Thrown straight in to the hire to play against Bayern and showed that he still has a ways to go (and probably shouldn't have played a week after transferring against such a side as Bayern). Put in an incredible game in the UCL against Schalke where he took home man of the match. Germany seems the logical next step in his career, and I hope he will go on to fulfill his potential.
Akephalos
Seasoned Stat Maker

Re: Ozan Kabak

Postby Akephalos » 2019 May 27, 19:22

The thoughts I get every time he plays is that he eventually is going to mess up, even though he is young and has sparks of great anticipation, tackling and strenght. I think, overall, he is well rated. Nonetheless he deserves a tidy drop in Mentality, TW and of course form be reduced to 3. You can sense he plays bad under pressure and sometimes he can be caught off guard.

In summary:

MEN: 65
TW: 66-67
Form: 3
Better to die quick, fighting on your feet, than to live forever, begging on your knees!

Return to “FC Schalke 04”