Postby PES Stats Database » 2014 Nov 07, 15:10

Karbrüggen

Re: Alessandro Schöpf

Postby Karbrüggen » 2016 Feb 16, 20:51

hey is very flexible, he can play on the wings as well. WF and SMF can be added
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2016 Dec 12, 15:46

In terms of both Stamina and Tenacity he looks quite better than this. Yesterday he was the best player for Schalke alongside Konoplyanka.

Schöpf's more like a versatile and fairly industrious box-to-box player. He's like a budget Kampl imo.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2016 Dec 20, 17:23

He's a interesting player indeed. He obviously looked out of the radar due to his quiet first months at Schalke. But he was one of the most decent performers for Austria at EURO 16 and he's been great this season so far, even when Schalke started with a very poor form in the first 5 matches.

He's a weird yet effective hybrid of a playmaker and a box-to-box player. He also had to fill in some few matches as emergency WB and he did fairly well.

Any other suggestions, besides boosting STA, TW and Tenacity??
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2017 Jan 10, 15:20

Any complains if I boosted his Stamina even further? He's the fittest and most dynamic player for Schalke by a very large margin, and among the best in that aspect in the whole Bundesliga. He's candidate for oranges for sure.
@EternalNight, what do you think about it?
Honestly, I was shocked when I saw his Stamina just at 80 some months ago. I didn't see him playing in 2. Bundesliga in the past. His first months at Schalke were rather silent; I guess due to the more static AMF role he had at times in the few matches he played in the 2015-16 season. But since the start of the current one he's been playing with much more freedom from the flanks, being like an engine with unusual guts, awesome workrrate and quite competent in tactical terms. He's been one of the revelations of Bundesliga this season, I dare to say.
Eternal Night

Postby Eternal Night » 2017 Jan 10, 17:58

KeyserSoze wrote:Any complains if I boosted his Stamina even further? He's the fittest and most dynamic player for Schalke by a very large margin, and among the best in that aspect in the whole Bundesliga. He's candidate for oranges for sure.
@EternalNight, what do you think about it?
Honestly, I was shocked when I saw his Stamina just at 80 some months ago. I didn't see him playing in 2. Bundesliga in the past. His first months at Schalke were rather silent; I guess due to the more static AMF role he had at times in the few matches he played in the 2015-16 season. But since the start of the current one he's been playing with much more freedom from the flanks, being like an engine with unusual guts, awesome workrrate and quite competent in tactical terms. He's been one of the revelations of Bundesliga this season, I dare to say.

Really I don't see this player since 2014-15 season so I can't give an accurate opinion about his current progress. I trust in your ratings ;)

I remember he was a technically good player, with the mix of a good agility and his speed with the ball at his feet he scored some amazing goals in 2. Bundesliga.
Maybe a bit irregular but with a lot of quality. He was the "different" player of the league.
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2017 Jan 10, 18:43

Thanks for the input!!

I remember I was with a friend watching Schalke - Gladbach at the early stages of the season (4-0 for Schalke, if I'm not wrong). He asked me if Schöpf was a new signing for the club. I told him he was not, but considering his drastical evolution from early 2016, he naturally looked as thought he was a brand new player of Schalke.

I even tried him with Speed Merchant recently, but he felt way too sneaky on the ball, even when I lowered his DA to 79 while testing.

I think I'm gonna set DS back to its original value (90) while also boosting his Agility and Acc, both to 87. Stamina to 91 for the time being.
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2017 Mar 20, 18:43

I would really like this guy to play for Atlético. He has almost everything what Simeone looks for in a winger: Great workrrate, speed both on and off the ball, nice bursts and agility, defensive competence and good synergy with his teammates (mostly at Schalke, and to a lesser extent for Austria NT). He still lacks consistency in terms of passing and shooting, but he has made some improvements in both aspects lately.

He's already a fairly good player, but he could get closer to world-class standards if he joins a better club within a competitive league and with the proper tactics.

He's probably one of the very few Bayern-reserve rejects who still managed to develop greatly as footballers, even outside Munich.
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2018 May 23, 22:49

Guys, what do you think of these stats?

I mean, at some moments, this guy looks extremely solid as an all rounder down his flanks. But, in other occasions, he has glimpses of unrefined displays and a bit rushy when having to make decisions during matches (specially when attacking).

He probably needs small boosts in a few stats at the expense of lower form. If you have any better ideas, just let me know.
Eternal Night

Postby Eternal Night » 2018 May 23, 23:36

KeyserSoze wrote:Guys, what do you think of these stats?

I mean, at some moments, this guy looks extremely solid as an all rounder down his flanks. But, in other occasions, he has glimpses of unrefined displays and a bit rushy when having to make decisions during matches (specially when attacking).

He probably needs small boosts in a few stats at the expense of lower form. If you have any better ideas, just let me know.

I like the set, it's really good. I would only lower Header Accuracy and Aggression, maybe 65 & 80. The rest is on the right way, I don't think the set needs too many tweaks.

Code: Select all

[img]https://i.imgur.com/xwiudhr.png[/img]

The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.

Return to “FC Schalke 04”