Omar Mascarell

Moderators: Albo7, KeyserSoze, Major general Woof, Akephalos, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Omar Mascarell

Postby PES Stats Database » 2013 Dec 26, 20:28

Eternal Night

Re: Omar Mascarell

Postby Eternal Night » 2013 Dec 26, 21:32

@brazilianpesfan, thanks for the sets of these players :)

And, with all due respect... these are the best sets you've ever done. I'm not saying that your earlier sets are bad, of course, but these sets are very accurated and they're designed according to the category of these young good players. Congrats ;)

It would be great if you could work with the other players of Real Madrid Castilla.

I've done the excel file for the DB of Segunda División. I hope it can be helpful: http://www35.zippyshare.com/v/7682621/file.html
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
brazilianpesfan

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2013 Dec 26, 21:56

Eternal Night wrote:@brazilianpesfan, thanks for the sets of these players :)

And, with all due respect... these are the best sets you've ever done. I'm not saying that your earlier sets are bad, of course, but these sets are very accurated and they're designed according to the category of these young good players. Congrats ;)

It would be great if you could work with the other players of Real Madrid Castilla.

I've done the excel file for the DB of Segunda División. I hope it can be helpful: http://www35.zippyshare.com/v/7682621/file.html

Thanks for the kind words. I wont post other players because I don't feel secure to post them up because I doesn't have some important values for their positions securely assigned. Might post Burgui and Raúl de Tomas in a far future. Now let's go to Nuevo La Victoria Stadium. :)
Eternal Night

Postby Eternal Night » 2013 Dec 26, 21:58

And now Real Jaén CF, very interesting... :)

I have to update the excel file too.
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2017 Jul 17, 16:53

Isn't he more like ATT<DEF player now??
He's played more conservative as a DM in Bundesliga, but his defensive effectiveness has also improved a bit since joining Eintracht Frankfurt. ATT/DEF looks higher, something like 67/68. SPS also looks like low yellows; he may mess up a bit with the build up play, but he's quite capable of doing it in a faster tempo if he wants to.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"

Return to “FC Schalke 04”