Matija Nastasic is very talented young defender. During previous half-season in the Fiore he played almost flawlessly whenever coach Rossi gave him the opportunity (despite the poor season Viola he was one of the positives aspcts). For such young defender he is very calm when opposition pressures him and even when opposition manages to get pass him (happened rarely during past few months), he is able to chase them down and clear the ball without much problems. Here are a few suggestions of mine for his stats:
1. Defence: 76-->79 - Excellent at defensive positioning and overall defensive duties. He proved this in Serie A games, and I'm pretty sure he should be 1 point above Frederik SØrensen (78) in this ability, and similar to Marquinhos (79).
2. Stamina: 80-->81 & Mentality/Tenacity: 73-->77 - I would maybe suggest Stamina: 82 (on Ahmed Hegazy level), since he seems quite fit and since he plays in same rhythm during all 90 minutes, but I'm taking into account that that he wasn't undisputed first choice at his position (but in the end of the season yes), and he had a chance to rest when he wasn't used, so it's hard to claim that he would be able to play, for example 16 games per half-season, in same rhythm. Mentality should be 77-78 because it seemed to me that his retains same concentration during the complete match, and even if he makes a mistake (happens rarely like Fiorentina 0 vs Juventus 5) he doesn't allow to be distracted by that (for example, Cristián Zapata who sits on 76, looks more shaken by his own mistakes and that's why he should definitely be under Nastasic in Mentality/Tenacity).
3. Top Speed: 79-->80, Acceleration: 77-->78 Agility 76-->78 - Seems a bit faster then Gonzalo Rodríguez. He is also more agile then Frederik SØrensen, which is already quite well represented, tbh.
4. Response: 78-->80 - Many times I was amazed with his ability to anticipate opposition's movement and react in just the right moment (mostly because I don't expect such good game reading from a player of his age, but I guess if you're good age isn't the restricting factor ). For me, he's definitely above Federico Fernandez and Kamil Glik in this ability (both players have Response: 79), but also under Ezrquiel Muñoz (82).
5. Short Pass Accuracy: 73-->74, Short Pass Speed: 75-->76, Long Pass Accuracy: 74-->75, Long Pass Speed: 73-->74 - Calm and precise passer. His short passes are pretty precise for such young defender, but he doesn't often try to send them over longer distances. He doesn't use long balls often, but when he decides to send a long pass, he does it solidly for a defender.
6. Jump: 81 --> 83, Header: 81 --> 82 - This is a Nastasic best "weapon" and honestly is one of the best in this area in SERIE A, I think with these values in the "aerial field" make it more like to the actual Nastasic
7. Technique: 75-->76 - Very good first touch. Certainly as good as veteran Lucio (76) in this ability.
8. Team Work: 73-->76 - His general movement on the field and his ability to work with other defenders is on pretty good level, so I think it's safe to say that he can be on the same level as Hegazy and 1 point over Marquinhos.