PIPA23
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Pavel Kadeřábek

Postby PIPA23 » 2015 Jun 18, 13:51

mracho
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby mracho » 2015 Jul 18, 10:06

He'll need some serious updates for sure, this set is basically ancient. I haven't made any stats for a really long time so I probably can't give you exact numbers, but I'm certain that his Stamina could go up by ~5 points, his Mentality could be bordering yellows for sure, his Defence, Response and Team Work are too low as well, as are his TS, Acc, DS and BB (which could all use ~3 point raises). Not to forget Aggression (for the people who still use it) which probably should be closer to 85 than 82.

On the other hand, I think his technical skills are rated accurately, his game is not about that. He's a physical monster (for the Czech league terms at least) and a very hard-working player. Looking forward to seeing how he does at Hoffenheim.
Kardozo
New Contributor

Postby Kardozo » 2017 Feb 10, 04:23

Please add RMF
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2017 Mar 06, 19:13

mracho wrote:He'll need some serious updates for sure, this set is basically ancient. I haven't made any stats for a really long time so I probably can't give you exact numbers, but I'm certain that his Stamina could go up by ~5 points, his Mentality could be bordering yellows for sure, his Defence, Response and Team Work are too low as well, as are his TS, Acc, DS and BB (which could all use ~3 point raises). Not to forget Aggression (for the people who still use it) which probably should be closer to 85 than 82.

On the other hand, I think his technical skills are rated accurately, his game is not about that. He's a physical monster (for the Czech league terms at least) and a very hard-working player. Looking forward to seeing how he does at Hoffenheim.

Yeah, I'm planning a revamp for this set. He's doing very well as RWB lately, performing like a supportive wingback. Same logic as the feedback I provided for Krejci: Kaderabek is more about using his physical fitness and tons of movements off the ball to maximize his overall effectiveness throughout the matches; technically he's nothing extraordinary but he still does a lot just by overlapping opposition with pace.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
Epsi

Postby Epsi » 2017 Apr 13, 18:45

his stamina is impressive
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2017 Apr 17, 13:52

Yeah, Czech NT players have excelled mostly in Stamina lately: This guy, Gebrie Selasie, Darída... Even Krejci stands out mostly as a player because of that (he's still has 84 Stamina since his days at Sparta... He's clearly a high yellow material).

Anyways, Kaderabek is a fairly strong candidate for orange values in STA.
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2017 Apr 17, 14:23

Also, I'd set his DA in 73 max. He lacks close control on the ball, mostly punting the ball forward. He's much more dangerous overlapping opposition off the ball. Basically the same approach his countrymate Krejci does for Bologna/Czech NT.
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2017 Jul 11, 13:35

I'd set his Sta to 94. If he's not red value material, he's quite close to that range at least. He's the most tireless fullback in Bundesliga, I dare to say.

I'm eager to see if he can keep the same form he displayed last season. Now he will face UCL playoff preliminary round. He should play even more matches this season in all competitions for Hoffenheim. Hence, his overall season-endurance will be, at last, truly tested.
Houy
PSD Elite

Postby Houy » 2018 Apr 24, 14:02

It'd be fun to catch a game of Hoffenheim to watch this guy, looking at the set he must be like a train constantly going up and down the flank :)
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2018 Apr 25, 00:08

He's an engine sideback who looks/plays more as a Rugby Union football than a football fullback. His workrrate and power are so great that his technical flaws are not really a serious issue.

His first half of the current season was a bit underwhelming, but he came back to his best form since February, playing in an even more aggresive and dynamic style, to the point of even roaming into the box and scoring a few goals himself. I guess it was a bit demanding for him to play Bundesliga, DFB Pokal and UEFA competitions altogether in a brief amount of time. But now that he's solely focused in Buli, he recovered his usual form.
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2020 Jun 18, 22:06

We already know he's hit and miss as a crosser.
But, while he already has high values for LPS, I've noticed he actually an even more massive speed in most of his crosses, no matter whether they are lofted, whipped or grounded.
It is easier to notice it when he crosses the ball after a sprint on the ball, but even when he crossed the ball in a standing position or a midly speedy run, the insanse power in those crosses is still there.
LPA could be a bit lower in his case, but his LPS is actually bordering low 90s.

Return to “TSG 1899 Hoffenheim”