Kevin Wimmer


Moderators: BigStu, Phil, Jez, Welbeck19, Brahms, Mod's

Forum rules
User avatar
PES Stats Database
Posts: 18229
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 451 times

Kevin Wimmer

Postby PES Stats Database » 2012 Sep 29, 16:43

Image


Malakayi
Posts: 2123
Joined: 2009 Jul 15, 21:04
Location: Elmpt, West Germany
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Kevin WIMMER

Postby Malakayi » 2012 Sep 29, 20:36

good to see his stats posted, looks well.
User avatar
Eternal Night
Posts: 2549
Joined: 2011 Jan 28, 06:59
Has thanked: 517 times
Been thanked: 336 times

Re: Kevin WIMMER

Postby Eternal Night » 2012 Sep 29, 20:41

Please, Mr. Malakayi, tell me if you see something wrong with the new players ;)

And congrats for your mod position!
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
Malakayi
Posts: 2123
Joined: 2009 Jul 15, 21:04
Location: Elmpt, West Germany
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Kevin WIMMER

Postby Malakayi » 2012 Sep 29, 20:54

thanks again, and I appreciate your effort, stats are looking good.
Karbrüggen
Posts: 294
Joined: 2012 Nov 27, 00:48
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Kevin Wimmer

Postby Karbrüggen » 2014 Jan 20, 14:28

suggest to give him green def. he is one of the best defender in the second league of germany so far _tick
User avatar
Eternal Night
Posts: 2549
Joined: 2011 Jan 28, 06:59
Has thanked: 517 times
Been thanked: 336 times

Re: Kevin Wimmer

Postby Eternal Night » 2014 Feb 07, 19:57

Karbrüggen wrote:suggest to give him green def. he is one of the best defender in the second league of germany so far _tick


Which value do you suggest? :)
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
Karbrüggen
Posts: 294
Joined: 2012 Nov 27, 00:48
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Kevin Wimmer

Postby Karbrüggen » 2014 Feb 09, 18:27

77 Def seems fair
BB +1 --> he is very robust
SPA 75
Technique 75 --> for a defender good Technique
TW 75

= He can good open a game
Karbrüggen
Posts: 294
Joined: 2012 Nov 27, 00:48
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Kevin Wimmer

Postby Karbrüggen » 2014 Oct 03, 15:41

Also in the first league is he doing a very good job. Currently has Köln one of the best defence also because of Wimmer. he is safe in the defence-line and tackles very robust. Def could go up to 78/79. Response must be higher, maybe 3-4 points and 2 points more BB seems also fair, he is a very strong guy.
GullyGod
Posts: 433
Joined: 2012 Oct 24, 08:17
Location: Guyana
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 12 times
Contact:

Re: Kevin Wimmer

Postby GullyGod » 2015 May 23, 18:30

Totally agree with Karbrüggen , Wimmer is a nice talented CB , many big clubs have a eye on him , heard today he signed already with Tottenham ? His form could be also 6 or even 7 , played almost in all Bundesliga games this season in high level.
When di enemies ah pree
An ah bun back fire
Mi tek everythin to Jah in prayer
Long time dem nah like mi
Di tings dem transpire but Jah is my everythin an I am mek mi higher
PIPA23
Posts: 3502
Joined: 2008 Dec 11, 15:33
Location: England
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 255 times

Re: Kevin Wimmer

Postby PIPA23 » 2015 May 29, 20:48

VReznoV
Posts: 459
Joined: 2015 Apr 13, 15:38
Location: Australia
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Kevin Wimmer

Postby VReznoV » 2015 Dec 15, 08:22

wasted , similar with Holtby and Son
someone should burn Ballon d'Or trophy
User avatar
KeyserSoze
Posts: 4708
Joined: 2009 Jun 22, 03:13
Location: Chile
Has thanked: 433 times
Been thanked: 346 times

Re: Kevin Wimmer

Postby KeyserSoze » 2015 Dec 15, 14:43

I've never really rated him that high. Maybe he did OK at Köln, but he doesn't seem to be good enough to play in Premier League. Even with his national team, he doesn't have much chances to be a regular starter, as Dragovic and Hinteregger have made a solid partnership which was instrumental for Austria in its successful EURO qualifying campaign.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
Hiaq_
Posts: 40
Joined: 2016 Feb 15, 21:21
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Kevin Wimmer

Postby Hiaq_ » 2016 Feb 15, 21:39

Plays for the injured vertonghen now. Does his job really well, no big mistake in the past Games. Not even Aguero could really get past him yesterday. I think explosive power 71 is a bit low, isn't it?
User avatar
KeyserSoze
Posts: 4708
Joined: 2009 Jun 22, 03:13
Location: Chile
Has thanked: 433 times
Been thanked: 346 times

Re: Kevin Wimmer

Postby KeyserSoze » 2016 Feb 16, 14:15

Not really, he's always been rather stiff on his turns.
He's fairly faster than 78 though. Rather unexplosive, but he can reach nice pace in long runs. TS at 81 or 82 wouldn't be that insane. It's one of the reasons why he's more than competent as LB.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
User avatar
KeyserSoze
Posts: 4708
Joined: 2009 Jun 22, 03:13
Location: Chile
Has thanked: 433 times
Been thanked: 346 times

Re: Kevin Wimmer

Postby KeyserSoze » 2016 Apr 04, 16:59

KeyserSoze wrote:Not really, he's always been rather stiff on his turns.
He's fairly faster than 78 though. Rather unexplosive, but he can reach nice pace in long runs. TS at 81 or 82 wouldn't be that insane. It's one of the reasons why he's more than competent as LB.

He's really been fairly good any time he's given a chance to play since February. His TS is way over the average Premier League CB, even when he's kinda unagile.
Nothing outstanding in technical terms either; far from the likes of Vertonghen or Arderweireld. But when it comes to physical stats he's really worth to keep an eye on.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
User avatar
KeyserSoze
Posts: 4708
Joined: 2009 Jun 22, 03:13
Location: Chile
Has thanked: 433 times
Been thanked: 346 times

Re: Kevin Wimmer

Postby KeyserSoze » 2018 May 28, 16:14

An absolute flop at Stoke. Spurs actually had a great deal for getting rid off this guy for such a great fee (‎£16 M?).
Moreover, Potters' D-Line looked a bit more stable when Shawcross + Zouma were the preferred CB partnership since January. Problems came back from the moment Shawcross got injured and Wimmer had to take his place as his natural replacement.

He's so unresponsive and prone to stupid mistakes, that you have to plead to God when he has to defend for extended amount of times.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
Akephalos
Posts: 425
Joined: 2018 Jun 11, 15:56
Has thanked: 102 times
Been thanked: 211 times

Re: Kevin Wimmer

Postby Akephalos » 2019 Jun 03, 14:08

KeyserSoze wrote:An absolute flop at Stoke. Spurs actually had a great deal for getting rid off this guy for such a great fee (‎£16 M?).
Moreover, Potters' D-Line looked a bit more stable when Shawcross + Zouma were the preferred CB partnership since January. Problems came back from the moment Shawcross got injured and Wimmer had to take his place as his natural replacement.

He's so unresponsive and prone to stupid mistakes, that you have to plead to God when he has to defend for extended amount of times.


Agreed, he makes so much mistakes and he loses field awareness too often. He might be kinda decent in some areas, such as long passing and physical strenght but overall he is just very clumsy. The weakest point of Hannover's defense this season for sure.
You might have been a fancyman in Heaven, but down here you are nothing next to Axe!
Oklahomastate010
Posts: 1079
Joined: 2014 Dec 14, 16:53
Has thanked: 459 times
Been thanked: 399 times

Re: Kevin Wimmer

Postby Oklahomastate010 » 2019 Jun 03, 14:16

Akephalos wrote:
KeyserSoze wrote:An absolute flop at Stoke. Spurs actually had a great deal for getting rid off this guy for such a great fee (‎£16 M?).
Moreover, Potters' D-Line looked a bit more stable when Shawcross + Zouma were the preferred CB partnership since January. Problems came back from the moment Shawcross got injured and Wimmer had to take his place as his natural replacement.

He's so unresponsive and prone to stupid mistakes, that you have to plead to God when he has to defend for extended amount of times.


Agreed, he makes so much mistakes and he loses field awareness too often. He might be kinda decent in some areas, such as long passing and physical strenght but overall he is just very clumsy. The weakest point of Hannover's defense this season for sure.

This guy almost single handily helped put Stoke in the relegation zone last year with his terrible defending. Now at Hannover he was also sucking it up whenever I watched. Yet somehow Spurs have sold the guy (that alone would be considered their transfer of the season even if they managed to buy anyone) and now he’s led back to back relegations for his sides. He’s strong and, as was said, has a good long ball. But, he’s overly confident in his abilities and gets in trouble with even this. I hope no newly promoted side goes after him as a short term fix. He’s letting his chances to be a first division player go as easily as he lets an attacker go by him.
Akephalos
Posts: 425
Joined: 2018 Jun 11, 15:56
Has thanked: 102 times
Been thanked: 211 times

Re: Kevin Wimmer

Postby Akephalos » 2019 Jun 03, 14:21

Also Hannover got bad luck with those injuries on Elez, Akpoguma and Felipe who are more reliable than Wimmer. What a nightmare they went through.
You might have been a fancyman in Heaven, but down here you are nothing next to Axe!

Return to “Stoke City FC”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests