Steven Beitashour, Los Angeles FC

Moderators: Oriello, Mod's, Oriello, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Steven Beitashour, Los Angeles FC

Postby PES Stats Database » 2012 Apr 05, 16:55

Persee

Re: Steven BEITASHOUR

Postby Persee » 2014 Apr 26, 17:22

Add Early Cross card maybe? Is his jumping really worth a yellow? And move to Vancouver Whitecaps please.

Btw I think his speed is very overrated, he is not faster than Heydari (who is TS: 84) or even less faster than Jahanbakhsh (TS also 84). He is agile but not specifically fast. I suggest 81 or 82 top speed.
ballack13

Postby ballack13 » 2014 Apr 28, 22:32

I think 82 is too low honestly. From what I've seen of him in MLS - he has good pace. Very rare someone gets by him due to sheer pace.

I agree with jump though. I'll drop it to 76.

I'm not sure he deserves early cross but I could be wrong.
Persee

Postby Persee » 2014 Apr 29, 05:00

ballack13 wrote:I think 82 is too low honestly. From what I've seen of him in MLS - he has good pace. Very rare someone gets by him due to sheer pace.

I agree with jump though. I'll drop it to 76.

I'm not sure he deserves early cross but I could be wrong.

If you say so, but then I think Alireza Jahanbakhsh's top speed needs a raise to 85-86 don't you think? Can you suggest it please? (I've already done some suggestions that got ignored) http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=31807

I saw the early cross trait in the matches I watched from him but I'm not 100% sure.
Oriello

Re: Steven Beitashour, Toronto FC

Postby Oriello » 2018 Jan 19, 23:26

I gave just some minor touches to the set, even though it is an old one it was still fairly accurate.

His speed can be a bit absent in some matches, then other games he is one of the zippiest players out there. I've changed his attack/def ratio a bit, a very balanced player. Has held his overall level/abilities really well over the past years, despite this I dropped Form to an average 4 to limit red arrow nonsense.

He has since signed for LA FC expansion club. He was one of the better earners at TFC, and management with the need to pay win bonuses and MLS rules did not have the funds to allocate his way for what he deemed himself worthy of for a contract renewal (would needed to take a big pay cut to stay). Luckily TFC picked up Hasler mid-season and on his few appearances at RWB looked impressive (scored like 3 goals lol, Beitashour never). Still he has been a mainstay, dependable and an almost elite SB/WB in MLS standards, a bit sad to see him go.

Return to “CONCACAF”