Bastian Schweinsteiger

Moderators: Oriello, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 18:33

Last edited by vinnie on 2013 Nov 29, 23:36, edited 1 time in total.
s-cobar

Re: Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER

Postby s-cobar » 2012 Jun 10, 18:52

must be much slower, lower agility, lower acc and definitely much lower ment.
Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself
Kruger13

Postby Kruger13 » 2012 Jun 11, 03:29

I didn't lowered his TS, ACC, AGI on his last update because i hadn't values to summed up just suggestions about it. Talking about his speed stats i think he isn't fast at short nor long distances, there is no need of a bigger gap between both values, so in my opinion both values (TS and ACC) can be pretty similar. Talking about values i will say probably 73-75 and 72-74 respectively. My values are the mid ones between those range. About his agility, he has konami value - maybe was a bit generous by them. I don't see him lower than 73-74 to be honest, but seems like i am bit generous rating that stat... :roll: Finally his TW, i have decreased it by 4 points already - I think maybe s-cobar is being a bit harsh with him lately :P I wouldn't rate it lower than 82 (konami value) but i fine with current one.
...U dared to enter my world... Image
purplet

Postby purplet » 2012 Jun 17, 01:56

Im against rating decreasing his stats.
He was injured, aint fit yet but hes getting there, improving all the time.
In the CL final he did all he could and he wasnt the reason they lost it, i agree that his penalty was GOOD, a lot better then most penaltys that hit the net usually.

ANybody wanting to decrease his teamwork is totally off, srsly. Thats nothing a player looses its just something that needs a few games without pain, he assisted 2times at euro now...

You want to decrease his speed stats because he injured his ankle and aint back to 100%but you dont decrease i.e. Robben´s SA after he missed a nearly empty goal multiple times and shot 2really bad penaltys? Thats not right folks, lock him the same as robben and wait till next season.
jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2012 Jun 17, 11:05

In the CL final he did all he could and he wasnt the reason they lost it, i agree that his penalty was GOOD, a lot better then most penaltys that hit the net usually.

No one cares or not if he missed that penalty, has nothing to do with decreasing his speed stats.

ANybody wanting to decrease his teamwork is totally off, srsly. Thats nothing a player looses its just something that needs a few games without pain, he assisted 2times at euro now...

And assits have nothing to do with TW. It's because of his movement.

You want to decrease his speed stats because he injured his ankle and aint back to 100%but you dont decrease i.e. Robben´s SA after he missed a nearly empty goal multiple times and shot 2really bad penaltys?

It's been months and months and hes slow, and imo was never really this fast. Decreasig robbens SA is stupid, cause he hasn't been missing shots were his SA plays much of a factor... hes missing shots from outside the box. We decrease his ST dramaticly so he will mess up at these like in reality, but when he goes for placement hes still in 90 area. That really is not a reason not to decrease sweinsteiger, hes not a fast player... these stats make him that.
Mr. Evans

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Jun 17, 13:31

I wouldn't say he was never this fast. I remember when I just started following Bayern in early 2011, he always showed good pace over distance when joining counter-attacks, just slow from the off. He's lost so much speed since then, especially after his last injury, remarkable really. ACC could probably go down to a 72 with TS on 76/77 and DS lowered by one or two points.
And I've said this before but no one reacted, he needs lower RES. Default 83 works nice. Don't know why ATT was lowered though. His default 82 is just fine imo. And he could probably use lower MENT though I think the opinions are still divided on that area.
thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
purplet

Postby purplet » 2012 Jun 17, 15:35

Shot Accuracy relates to the level of accuracy a player has while shooting. Players with high Shot Accuracy will be more able to shoot the ball into hard-to-reach places for the keeper, such as the corners. High Shot Accuracy makes a player more likely to score.

So if Robben misses in front of the goal like vs madrid, chelsea yeah even vs spain in the wc final thats not his shoot accuracy but what?

For the teamwork i guess you may be right, i just read the stats thread again and it seems that stat got changed too, i dont fully get it though but in that i trust you.

I dont think schweinsteiger got slower, hes simply out of form and with something about 80TS its fine, he CAN run fast but most of the time he doesnt take long runs and with the short runs hes already slow like shit with his actual acc.
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2012 Jun 17, 16:35

So if Robben misses in front of the goal like vs madrid, chelsea yeah even vs spain in the wc final thats not his shoot accuracy but what?

could be ST, MEN, could be that he just missed. It's impossible not to miss, to be perfect. That's why stats only go up to 99. Even the very best have missed sitters, goalies like buffon have let in laughers, it's not something to rate on at all. Consistently how someone performs is important, not rare anomalies.
If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
purplet

Postby purplet » 2012 Jun 18, 12:04

I agree, but the consistency in RObben´s play in the last season is missing(widely missing!), the rare thing is that he hits the goal and those goals are not placed perfectly.
schweinsteiger has an awesome positioning in the attack and in the midfield and you want to decrease his attack (after he played defensively at Bayern, i understand it but i doubt players loose attacking skill) and now his teamwork and speed.
I saw him move him with 7x acc and if hes getting room he can get to something like 80TS so why decrease after u saw some games of Schweinsteiger out of form?
IMO let him at those stats they represent him well, probably raise attack to 83 and let it be, lock it he wont get a lot better i guess but he wont get a lot worse soon either.
s-cobar

Postby s-cobar » 2012 Sep 05, 09:51

Still think that ment 82 Would be more than enough
Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself
Malakayi

Postby Malakayi » 2012 Sep 29, 23:45

I'm not sure if Schweini should still have 88 SP, he doesn't put this much power into his shots. I see him a bit lower on 86/87.
alawadhi3000

Postby alawadhi3000 » 2012 Oct 17, 12:35

Malakayi wrote:I'm not sure if Schweini should still have 88 SP, he doesn't put this much power into his shots. I see him a bit lower on 86/87.

I definitely agree, 86-87 with 75-76 SA, also his long passing is overrated a bit.
Malakayi

Postby Malakayi » 2012 Oct 17, 16:03

alawadhi3000 wrote:
Malakayi wrote:I'm not sure if Schweini should still have 88 SP, he doesn't put this much power into his shots. I see him a bit lower on 86/87.

I definitely agree, 86-87 with 75-76 SA, also his long passing is overrated a bit.

LPS maybe, LPA is well deserved
Kruger13

Postby Kruger13 » 2012 Oct 17, 19:23

Think his SPS can sit at high yellows. Also, I find his ST high. Is hard to see him making clean connections from hard positions, most of his well placed shoots are when he has the enough space to do them.
Till lindemann

Postby Till lindemann » 2012 Oct 17, 21:47

i agree about sp going down a little bit, nowadays he tries to do some hard to reach shots instead of giving them power and speed, i would say sp 85.
Du wirst nie alleine gehen, ies ist Anfield
Malakayi

Re: Bastian Schweinsteiger

Postby Malakayi » 2013 Jan 07, 14:24

I'd like to raise DA to number between 86-89 coming hand in hand with a further downgrade of DS, he uses his dribbling only to defend the ball (therefore lower DS) and tbh it is virtually impossible to steal it from him when he utilizes his dribbling skills. His close control is much underrated imo. Additional I can see a small raise for STA and TEN, he is much more vital and enduring since he's gotten over his many injuries and exhaustion of last season.
Kruger13

Postby Kruger13 » 2013 Jan 07, 19:06

I agree with lower DS something like 74 would be good, not sure about raising his DA probably to compensate DS decrease and your statement of keeping the ball. Personally i dont agree with raising his STA, since last season due injuries and current one, he has been playing a less energetic role (playing at same position) we can notice it based on the amount of ground he covers each match, he is becoming more static, not going so wide in the pitch but with this i doesnt mean he is less supportive. Actually i was more a decrease to 88 than an increase but i wanted to wait the rest of the season to confirm if this is only a path or definitive tendency. His MENT can get a boost , it was decreased more because of Seb than me, something like 84-86 is enough.
Malakayi

Postby Malakayi » 2013 Jan 07, 22:04

Kruger13 wrote:I agree with lower DS something like 74 would be good, not sure about raising his DA probably to compensate DS decrease and your statement of keeping the ball. Personally i dont agree with raising his STA, since last season due injuries and current one, he has been playing a less energetic role (playing at same position) we can notice it based on the amount of ground he covers each match, he is becoming more static, not going so wide in the pitch but with this i doesnt mean he is less supportive. Actually i was more a decrease to 88 than an increase but i wanted to wait the rest of the season to confirm if this is only a path or definitive tendency. His MENT can get a boost , it was decreased more because of Seb than me, something like 84-86 is enough.

I agree with you that he tried to conserve power as best as he could last season but not that he continues this in 2012/2013. He isn't stationary at all, last season and during the EURO hed suffered from his injury and lacked fitness but after the long summer break he is as fit as ever this season. With Gustavo or Martinez next to him he even goes forward a lot more than last year when the more offensive minded Kroos often played as CMF. Considering his activity on the field it's no surprise that he scored 6 goals in just 24 games, a lot for a DMF.
About TEN I have nothing against a raise, strong opponent's or negative situations don't impress him at all.
As I said about DA he mostly uses it defensively. But over the course of his career his fine and especially smart close control has always been one of his strong points even if he doesn't highlight it as much by showing off, that's just not his style anymore since he changed from SMF to CMF/DMF.
Albo7

Postby Albo7 » 2013 Mar 03, 17:41

The definition of conditioning (real one, not Pes one):

Image TROLL KING Image

Roy

Postby Roy » 2013 Mar 03, 19:12

Albo7 wrote:The definition of conditioning (real one, not Pes one):

Lol, hefat
jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

jurgens wrote:Do it yourself you smelly bean dipping porfavor
Albo7

Postby Albo7 » 2013 Mar 04, 10:40

Have you done anything good for this forum, except agreeing with other people, or trying to troll?
Image TROLL KING Image

Return to “Chicago Fire SC”