Steven N'Zonzi

Moderators: Adrien, Helios, Ocrin, conker8, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Steven N'Zonzi

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Aug 20, 08:50

Full Name: Steven N'Kemboanza Mike Christopher N'Zonzi

Last edited by Jez on 2010 May 23, 12:23, edited 1 time in total.
Welbeck19
Valued Contributor

Re: Steven N'Zonzi

Postby Welbeck19 » 2015 Jul 09, 16:03

Confirmed by Stoke that he's signed for Sevilla.

https://twitter.com/stokecity/status/61 ... 08/photo/1
billy
PSD Youth League

Postby billy » 2015 Aug 27, 18:37

Hes taller, exactly 1.95 mtrs
PIPA23
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby PIPA23 » 2015 Aug 28, 17:29

fixed his weight and height according to sevilla official website.
Ramindbroken
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ramindbroken » 2015 Oct 03, 17:11

Maybe is because of his height, but he looks faster and stronger than this, is a tank.
mr.Boss
PSD Elite

Postby mr.Boss » 2016 Nov 06, 21:37

He looks completely unagile to me ! The max value that i would give him for AGI is high 60's ... Also his passing is a bit better IMO and he almost never runs with his full speed so 80 looks a bit too much for his TS ;)
PMTP & Mia San Mia
Houy
PSD Elite

Postby Houy » 2016 Nov 06, 21:45

made a comment on the mango tree about this set,seems very old,hoped we would have a little more buzz on this thread.I'll post a set i have of him from last season if that's ok,and give my impression of him,but i haven't seen him at all this year when he's bound to be more interesting to watch.Do you guys who watch Sevilla this year have some thoughts on him?
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2016 Nov 07, 01:23

His style of play looks rather simple, yet he's fairly effective for what he's asked for. His contribution to give some balance at the heart of the midfield has only become a little bit more noticeable once Krychowiak left Sevilla. The set needs mostly some few +1 or +2 (bar his Agility).

But his TW looks heavily overlooked. He certainly moves a lot off the ball, but most of the time, those movements are anything but random. Specially when he gives some extra defensive cover for his D-Line or he gets available for a pass. He was always a supportive team player since his times at Blackburn; he just strenghtened this approach at Stoke and now in La Liga. TW looks like 84 at least, imo.
Last edited by KeyserSoze on 2016 Nov 07, 10:38, edited 2 times in total.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
Oriello

Postby Oriello » 2016 Nov 07, 02:14

I agree TW even to 85-86 would be fair, its among his best feature, his mobility to offer himself all the time in thoughtful ways, along with that STA could be boosted to 86-87 he played a much more vertical game than the Krychowiak last season as CMF in possession and generally lasted a match really well,.

His ground passing is safe and good generally. Has good tight control and an okay dribble, able to bypass a player in the midfield whilst in possession (DA 78-79 Tech 77-78). Attack can go up to 71-69, as KeyserSoze mentioned his movement is not random and this includes forward forays, which he did often under Emrey as he was a 'late runner' into the box and target reference when no Llorente or Gameiro played..continues it this season vs Atletico Madrid this season did a nice run that broke their high line... DEF to 72 he is a relatively clean tackler and defensively responsible.

Response needs to be like 83-84, he was way more responsive to threats than the Pole (poor shmuck can't even get a game at PSG) and was the 'chaser'/hound of the DMF duo, he has been playing a bit differently as a lone DMF in some of the matches I have watched this season.. more tactically aware and letting the CB make the challenge whilst he remains free for the rebound so he can move the ball into attack.
Houy
PSD Elite

Postby Houy » 2016 Nov 07, 17:19

Spoiler: show
Attack: 71
Defence: 75
Balance: 84
Stamina: 86
Top Speed: 80
Acceleration: 73
Response: 83
Agility: 72
Dribble Accuracy: 79
Dribble Speed: 75
Short Pass Accuracy: 82
Short Pass Speed: 79
Long Pass Accuracy: 78
Long Pass Speed: 77
Shot Accuracy: 68
Shot Power: 81
Shot Technique: 67
Free Kick Accuracy: 66
Curling: 72
Header: 78
Jump: 81
Technique: 79
Aggression: 75
Mentality: 78
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 83

Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 4
Weak Foot Frequency: 5

the set i have on my pes11 from last year.I agree with both about him being a very good tactical player and simple in his decisions.Some things to point out in this set is the good balance between Att-Def,i have him on 75 Def though probably on acount of his good dispossesing,and also the fact that i think he had some games as a CB and faired well.Lower exp,with new standards he seems in that 72 range,a tall player with some decent agility,maybe 73-74 at most.SPA at 82 ,he is a very good safe passer from what i remember.Ofcourse mentality is close to 80s ,a serious player.To sum up things that should be most prominent for me is a good Att-Def Balance in relatively low levels,high TW-SPA and also an enforcer card and a high Resp which as prominent as his serius attitude to provide support and move the ball forward safely.
Oriello

Postby Oriello » 2016 Nov 09, 03:24

Yeah that set looks good.

The DEF I can see him at 75, he was nearly as good as Krchyowiak in his defensive duels/work, more mobile but less spectacular tackling .. the only reservation I would have is that ladder wise many quality DMFs sit on 75, and last season when he filled as DMF for Krycha I recall Iborra being subbed in to tighten things even more and despite having a bit of a volcanic temper he added real immediate steel and shut stuff down - to me it would be good to keep N'zonzi just a touch away from Iborra's 75 rating, DEF btwn 72-74 is all good ... a ATT of 71 and DEF of 74 with the increases in RESP and TW make him one of the better CMF's in Europe, no?

The TW I would go with at least an 84-85..I guess the 86 can be a bit much, but his ability to slide the ball out of defence or midfield was less about accurate passing, but more about working empty spaces well, making himself available, receiving and giving then moving on to continue to keep the triangles alive..I guess maybe in consideration that Sevilla could be a bit out to sea sometimes when defending last season and that he was okay but not great in that defensive coordination - an 83 TW can make sense too...
Houy
PSD Elite

Postby Houy » 2016 Nov 09, 13:33

Oriello wrote:Yeah that set looks good.

The DEF I can see him at 75, he was nearly as good as Krchyowiak in his defensive duels/work, more mobile but less spectacular tackling .. the only reservation I would have is that ladder wise many quality DMFs sit on 75, and last season when he filled as DMF for Krycha I recall Iborra being subbed in to tighten things even more and despite having a bit of a volcanic temper he added real immediate steel and shut stuff down - to me it would be good to keep N'zonzi just a touch away from Iborra's 75 rating, DEF btwn 72-74 is all good ... a ATT of 71 and DEF of 74 with the increases in RESP and TW make him one of the better CMF's in Europe, no?

The TW I would go with at least an 84-85..I guess the 86 can be a bit much, but his ability to slide the ball out of defence or midfield was less about accurate passing, but more about working empty spaces well, making himself available, receiving and giving then moving on to continue to keep the triangles alive..I guess maybe in consideration that Sevilla could be a bit out to sea sometimes when defending last season and that he was okay but not great in that defensive coordination - an 83 TW can make sense too...

I can see 84+ TW actually,the set is a guideline,i am pretty sure you have a better view of him than i do :mrgreen:.
abdou
PSD Youth League

Postby abdou » 2016 Nov 09, 23:27

He is a DMF or CMF ? :?
And his Height and Weight are right ?

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/FootballFicheJoueur28301.html
Height:1m93cm
Weight:75kg

He is close to Busquets.

He doesn't look like 88kg.

Oriello

Postby Oriello » 2016 Nov 10, 11:26

Mr. Houy wrote:I can see 84+ TW actually,the set is a guideline,i am pretty sure you have a better view of him than i do :mrgreen:.
I watched too many Sevilla matches a few months back, but I was focusing explicitly on Krychowiak, meaning I sometimes fast forwarded till he was in frame :mrgreen: but when you watch so many matches in a short period you pick up on some things..I do not have an in-depth overview of N'zonzi (partly cuz he only came in 2015/2016, and when Krycha got injured I lost interest in keeping up with Sevilla [they also stunk away from home] so I've only seen that some of last season and some matches this season)..If I were to be a bit critical, I would say that SPA could bee brought down to 80 and LPA to 77 - he is a safe passer but not overtly penetrating or danger creating.

abdou wrote:He is a DMF or CMF ? :?
And his Height and Weight are right ?
Look at Sevilla tactics thread I made a post outlining hos Sevilla behaved. Under Emery he was mostly a CMF, in possession he would shuttle into attack in a 4-2-3-1 often with Banega dropping back from AMF to playmake from deep (they looked like they switched positions) and N'zonzi would use his height to make late runs into the box and be a danger. When defending Sevilla played compact and dropped off (except vs big sides at home where they employed high press) - N'zonzi then would act as DMF partner to Krycgowiak..sometimes the two acted like 3rd and 4th CBs just ahead of the regular CBs. When Krycha got injureed last season for like two months N'zonzi was played in his pure DMF role, Banega and Khrone-Dehli were alternated between CMF (partnered with N'zonzi)/AMF positions in Emery's insistence to play 4-2-3-1.

This season he looks to be primarily a DMF, but roams loose on counter attacks - essentially fulfilling those same attacking instincts from last season..Sampaoli has played a wide variety of formations so far and I am still unsure what his settled ones will be and what N'zonzi will do...Essentially N'zonzi to me is a CMF (I don't know anything about him before Sevilla) who has the ability to destroy and attack (after a fashion) thus can fulfill different roles on the pitch.

The height is all over the place on the internet, 190-196cm, he looks taller than Rami (190cm) by 6cm at least note their respective eyes and nose line up https://thumb1.shutterstock.com/display ... 278164.jpg .. He also seems taller than Iborra (195cm) even though Iborra is a couple feet behind him http://sevilla.abc.es/deportes/orgullod ... GRA1OK.jpg .. Some heights listed on the internet for footballers are retained from previous teams years back or even youth teams and just copy pasted and not remeasured and updated, this seems to be the case..75KG looks too low (less than me and I am 177cm :lol: ) 88.. I can't google many sources online that give that weight, but he is really tall and even with a lean guy that is more muscle being stretched over a longer frame it could ligitimally be correct.

Busquets http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/07/ ... 898570.jpg is just not muscular and almost twig like, his legs are like chicken, his attractive girlfriend has a similar core and arms - Busquets is like 'athletes' from the 1920s ...
Christiancito
Valued Contributor

Postby Christiancito » 2016 Nov 16, 15:10

His main position is DMF IMO, and second CMF.
Actually his principal role is that.
Meis
PSD Youth League

Postby Meis » 2017 Jan 16, 15:32

Christiancito wrote:His main position is DMF IMO, and second CMF.
Actually his principal role is that.

http://www.transfermarkt.com/steven-nzo ... eler/73734
abdou
PSD Youth League

Postby abdou » 2017 Jan 16, 15:49

Oriello wrote:

You can see here the difference on the weight , Iborra(88kg) look much sizer than Nzonzi , Nzonzi look skinny compared to Iborra.
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2017 Jan 16, 20:20

Im too busy looking at his man mound.
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

Oriello

Postby Oriello » 2017 Jan 16, 23:24

abdou wrote:You can see here the difference on the weight , Iborra(88kg) look much sizer than Nzonzi , Nzonzi look skinny compared to Iborra.
I don't see much difference in size - if anything N'zonzi looks more defined/less body fat than Iborra - would make me think N'zonzi would have to weigh more if both are similar size and I seen no numbers.

I mean Lewandowski in most recent weight reports is ~79 kg at 184/185 cm, he was a super skinny kid at 71kg years ago he still is skinny, like N'zonzi, its just lewa is all muscle - in your previous link it stated N'zonzi was 75kg, less than Lewansowski, but he is more than 10cm taller? I'm pretty sure that was measurements from youth...look here http://www.height-weight-chart.com/604-160.html this woman reports herself at 193 cm and 73 kg, no woman is going to report extra weight, so even with 2kg off do N'zonzi and her look similar?

Besides;

Fixer wrote:Im too busy looking at his man mound.

N'zonzi's BBC probably comes in at 2-4 kg easy...
abdou
PSD Youth League

Postby abdou » 2017 Jan 17, 03:27

Oriello wrote:
abdou wrote:You can see here the difference on the weight , Iborra(88kg) look much sizer than Nzonzi , Nzonzi look skinny compared to Iborra.
I don't see much difference in size - if anything N'zonzi looks more defined/less body fat than Iborra - would make me think N'zonzi would have to weigh more if both are similar size and I seen no numbers.

I mean Lewandowski in most recent weight reports is ~79 kg at 184/185 cm, he was a super skinny kid at 71kg years ago he still is skinny, like N'zonzi, its just lewa is all muscle - in your previous link it stated N'zonzi was 75kg, less than Lewansowski, but he is more than 10cm taller? I'm pretty sure that was measurements from youth...look here http://www.height-weight-chart.com/604-160.html this woman reports herself at 193 cm and 73 kg, no woman is going to report extra weight, so even with 2kg off do N'zonzi and her look similar?

The distribution of the muscle and the fat is different between women and men.
but compared him with Iborra, I still think that he is under him about 4-5 kg.
Rex
Regular Poster

Postby Rex » 2017 Nov 05, 00:25

This guy is much more comfortable on the ball, and a better passer than this stats are showing. He is big, and strong, but he is no thug, his passing is good and clean, he has a very good range with his long passes too. He is always very involved in the build up, he is almost flawless when it comes to protecting the ball, it's impossible to outmuscle N'Zonzi.

Long passing LPA LPS, BB are too low. He could easily hit greens in DEF. Adding a playmaking ability would be good, tactical dribble too. AGG could be lowered.

He's quite similar to Matić
Relja's not dead

Return to “Stade Rennais FC”