Neymar

Moderators: Helios, conker8, Ocrin, Adrien, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Neymar

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Mar 19, 01:54

Full Name: Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Oct 24, 10:08, edited 6 times in total.
bssm
Regular Poster

Re: Neymar

Postby bssm » 2015 Nov 25, 02:09

He isn't even the 2nd best player at Barcelona let alone the world.
Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2015 Nov 25, 12:09

Defender1990 wrote:THIS GUY IS OUTSTANDING. Yellow attack IMO. He is very dangerous in therms of the attacks.

Good job ignoring pretty much 2 pages worth of discussion as to why his attack shouldn't be raised. Also i'm pretty sure you meant orange.

Agus_Cabj wrote:Incredible player, the current N°2 in the world.. magical dribbles and best definition.

no
jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

jurgens wrote:Do it yourself you smelly bean dipping porfavor
furymaker
PSD Elite

Postby furymaker » 2015 Nov 27, 11:05

Roy wrote:
Defender1990 wrote:THIS GUY IS OUTSTANDING. Yellow attack IMO. He is very dangerous in therms of the attacks.

Good job ignoring pretty much 2 pages worth of discussion as to why his attack shouldn't be raised. Also i'm pretty sure you meant orange.

Agus_Cabj wrote:Incredible player, the current N°2 in the world.. magical dribbles and best definition.

no

so who do you rate above him atm?
Defender1990
New Stat Maker

Postby Defender1990 » 2015 Nov 28, 21:47

He is the best at the moment.
Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2015 Nov 29, 10:53

furymaker wrote:
Roy wrote:

no

Robben. Ronaldo. Suarez. Messi. Iniesta. Lewandowski. Ibrahimovic. Lahm amongst others I can't really think of right now.
jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

Luisao82
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Luisao82 » 2015 Nov 29, 11:23

Defender1990 wrote:He is the best at the moment.

Nope. He isn't.

World class, but hardly the best ATM. Though I disagree that Iniesta is above him. He's clearly better than the spaniard, ATTACK-wise.
Defender1990
New Stat Maker

Postby Defender1990 » 2015 Nov 29, 12:11

Roy wrote:
furymaker wrote:
Roy wrote:

no

Robben. Ronaldo. Suarez. Messi. Iniesta. Lewandowski. Ibrahimovic. Lahm amongst others I can't really think of right now.

Euhm he is crearly better than ronaldo atm. Ronaldo without goals isn't much special IMO. Messi recently got back from his injury, so we cant really jugde on him. Lewandowski's "WOW" time is over since robben is back, and iniesta certainly isn't better than him. Ibrahimovic is getting older everyday. Lahm is the best back in the world, but like i say, he is a back. Suarez is one the same level as him, you cant say he is better. And Robben came close to them but he got injured again. IMO Neymar is the best at the moment. Everytime i watch him play i cant believe my eyes. Hope he continues this form.
(Sorry for my bad English)
phoebe
New Contributor

Postby phoebe » 2015 Nov 29, 15:06

I hope messi doesnt fall like Ronaldinho since neymar is rising like he did. Vamos Messi!!
Houy
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Houy » 2015 Nov 30, 15:37

Messi has not been playing so give him time,he is Messi..,,same for Robben,Lewandowski's wow time is over cauze Robben is back??he will get even better service,+Bayern will be even more dangerous,Suarez is more impactfull than him in the game ,he is absolutely key for Barcelona since he came,Ronaldo is not creating danger like Robben let alone Neymar and Suarez and he is not putting in goals right now so he is not a contender.
Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2015 Dec 02, 14:44

Defender1990 wrote:
Roy wrote:
furymaker wrote:
Roy wrote:

no

Euhm he is crearly better than ronaldo atm. Ronaldo without goals isn't much special IMO. Messi recently got back from his injury, so we cant really jugde on him. Lewandowski's "WOW" time is over since robben is back, and iniesta certainly isn't better than him. Ibrahimovic is getting older everyday. Lahm is the best back in the world, but like i say, he is a back. Suarez is one the same level as him, you cant say he is better. And Robben came close to them but he got injured again. IMO Neymar is the best at the moment. Everytime i watch him play i cant believe my eyes. Hope he continues this form.
(Sorry for my bad English)

I guess our definitions differ. Your post basically said; because everyone else isn't on form or due to whatever condition Neymar is now the best. Which makes sense form-wise, but in terms of how good a player can potentially be, every player I named is ahead of him. He might be on great form at the moment, but he'd still be miles behind all of them if they were actually on form.

I was talking general level, you were talking form. He might be really great in terms of form (I can't judge I don't watch him that often) but in terms of potential he's not at the level of the people I named, right he might be better than Lewandowski but that could be debated as well.

R9style
New Stat Maker

Postby R9style » 2015 Dec 03, 16:06

Ballon d’Or 2015: Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Neymar shortlisted for prize...LOOL (except messi)

if you want OVERRATED his stats, he can have something like 92 ATT 84 RES 86 spa 92 BC 89 SA 82 ST 82 SP 89 DA and 8 form lool (its maybe ironic).
Last edited by R9style on 2016 Sep 06, 04:17, edited 3 times in total.
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2015 Dec 03, 17:38

To be a succesful irony you have to make it somewhat witty.
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

Brunus
New Contributor

Postby Brunus » 2015 Dec 06, 21:43

My opinion

Dribble Acurracy: Red

Check it out:

http://extra.globo.com/esporte/neymar-d ... 32436.html
phoebe
New Contributor

Postby phoebe » 2015 Dec 07, 11:58

Konami rates neymar 94 this year from 96 last season in terms of DA in DS is 91. Tech of 92
Ocrin
Valued Contributor

Postby Ocrin » 2015 Dec 07, 13:09

His DA has already been discussed in the past weeks. Take a few minutes to read the last few pages of the topic, some very interesting things were highlighted about his dribbling style and efficiency, especially the fact that his effectiveness isn't that great and most of his success comes from insane AGI/ACC (which are both orange in this set).
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.
Ramindbroken
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ramindbroken » 2015 Dec 07, 13:56

Ocrin wrote:His DA has already been discussed in the past weeks. Take a few minutes to read the last few pages of the topic, some very interesting things were highlighted about his dribbling style and efficiency, especially the fact that his effectiveness isn't that great and most of his success comes from insane AGI/ACC (which are both orange in this set).

And DS, which is also orange.
R9style
New Stat Maker

Postby R9style » 2015 Dec 07, 18:08

INIESTA : Since his arrival and to today, he progressed a lot as well at the individual level as the collective.

Messi : Since I play in club with him, I was impressed by his development, at every level

His match againt Valencia prove this. He was absolutely amazing technicaly..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3QTNe8c_9c for me his best match with barca
scara
New Contributor

Postby scara » 2015 Dec 18, 21:23

double post oops
Last edited by scara on 2015 Dec 18, 21:25, edited 1 time in total.
scara
New Contributor

Postby scara » 2015 Dec 18, 21:23

his TW is better this season I think, before he was putting his foot on the ball too much instead of playing a simple pass and moving into space. he's had much better link-up play recently.

is form 4 a bit harsh too? neymar seems pretty consistent at what he does to me..
chamakh
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby chamakh » 2015 Dec 20, 18:47

https://vine.co/v/iK1gLILupUY

Return to “Paris Saint-Germain FC”