Neymar

Moderators: conker8, Adrien, Ocrin, Helios, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Neymar

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Mar 19, 01:54

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Oct 24, 10:08, edited 6 times in total.
ynwasg8

Re: NEYMAR

Postby ynwasg8 » 2011 Nov 10, 17:59

I first thought he was overrated as hell but after seeing few of his Santos matches I think his trapping ability is among the best.
Pirata Almanega

Postby Pirata Almanega » 2011 Nov 11, 12:26

Neymar says he will stay in Santos FC until 2014 is good news for us fans but I wanted to see him in big clubs like Real Madrid.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2011 Nov 14, 13:59

Thing is, currently, I don't think he has a place in R. Madrid. Mourinho isn't exactly the kind of manager with patience with spoiled brats (no offense intended, but he's indeed quite a spoiled brat), as he showed in the past with Ballotelli.

On the other hand, current set looks pretty fine. I'd suggest downgrading both Ment and TW, about two or three points each. Honestly I don't think he deserves even a green in either stat.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2011 Nov 14, 19:58

Agreed
Descansa en paz Chucho
guibarneche

Postby guibarneche » 2011 Nov 14, 23:35

Why decrease his TW and MENT? He's considerably selfish, but not THAT selfish... he often leaves his partners in the front of the goal when a selfish player would have tried a shot/dribble instead of passing the ball. And his off-the-ball movements are good too.

And about MENT: in Copa Libertadores 2011, he was just a MONSTER. Though he was the youngest player of Santos, he always called the game to himself and just carried the team on his shoulders in many matches. He constantly suffers criminal tackles from his opponents, but he never EVER is intimidated by that. Quite the contrary, actually.

And he doesn't have a vacation period since January 2010. In the meantime, he played 9 championships (between Santos, Brazil's U-20 and Brazil). He usually plays full matches, and his performance isn't much affected by his fatigue (remember he's always running and getting beaten up by his opponents :lol: ).
Oh, and BTW: on decisions and great matches, he usually is decisive (except in Copa America, the entire brazillian team was crap).

All in all, i don't think Neymar should be decreased on those two stats. I think it wouldn't hurt if we even give him some more points in MENT on a near future :)
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2011 Nov 15, 20:59

Ment should also reflect his spoiled brat displays from time to time (you know, like when he left the field after being denied kicking a penalty). And about TW, it's not just a matter of selfishness, it's the way he plays: when having to choose between pass and dribble, he goes 99% of times for the dribble. He doesn't deserve to be on pair with current-day Cristiano Ronaldo IMO, and it's pretty probable CR will eventually have his TW downgraded. A green TW for those players just makes then unrealistic ingame (when controlled by the IA) since they actually go for the pass and position themselves in supportive places more than they actually should.

To me, Neymar would be around Ment 72 (like CR in his classic set for early ManU days) and TW 70. He won't become a less effective player due to this, probably quite the contrary.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
guibarneche

Postby guibarneche » 2011 Nov 15, 23:17

Yeah, i know very well Neymar's controversies... but i don't remember any in 2011, to be honest.
Amaterasu

Postby Amaterasu » 2011 Nov 20, 17:29

Ok...

Agillity, Drible Accuracy and Technique are underated. I think this can be drastic, but Agillity should be at least 97. There is no player today able to change direction quicker than him:

Technique could be 94 at least. Dribble Accuracy should be red... he dribble better than Robinho ever did. Almost everytime he loses the ball, isn't because of "Dribble Accuracy", but because of "Body Balance".
ynwasg8

Postby ynwasg8 » 2011 Nov 26, 20:17

I think Neymar is more agile than Messi but his dribbling stats are fine for now if he is judged by his Santos appearance than he would get Agility :99 DA:99 TEC:95 .But it is lower league so we have to judge him by his National team appearance.I think he deserves 96 agilty for now and a TEC raise wont do any harm.For DA and DS we have to wait.Another question should he have Passer ?
jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2011 Nov 26, 20:23

ynwasg8 wrote:I think Neymar is more agile than Messi but his dribbling stats are fine for now if he is judged by his Santos appearance than he would get Agility :99 DA:99 TEC:95 .

..? 95 tech, seriously? Have you ever seen him play?
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2011 Nov 26, 20:31

And what's that about judging a player because of his NT because he plays in a 'lower league'? So those who play there or in other leagues you consider 'lower' and dont play at international level can't be judged? 0 Sense, just as - with all the due respect (?)- most of your posts.
kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Pirata Almanega

Postby Pirata Almanega » 2011 Nov 26, 21:29

just think all the attributes of Neymar as he dribbles low-level players must wait to see how he'll be in Europe or the world to see how he does against top-level defenders.
ynwasg8

Postby ynwasg8 » 2011 Nov 26, 22:17

@ the above post thats what I actually meant (he is currently playing against average defenders but in the national team he gets to play against top defenders get it :roll: ) and I see Neymar play for Santos which I doubt anyone does here.He traps the ball flawlessly.
Amaterasu

Postby Amaterasu » 2011 Nov 26, 22:51

Today I tested Neymar with all this Skills in PES 2012, but I retained all higher Konami's original stats. Dribble Accuracy (94, if I'm not mistaken) and Short Pass Accuracy (80), was the main stats. Since "Agillity" was removed, merged with Explosive Power, I added "Speed Merchant" card to emulate his incredible agillity. For my surprise, It was incredibly faithful to the real Neymar... with all his failures and virtues. It represented him extraordinarily well. He was not a Superman, like Messi or C. Ronaldo, but was a very incisive player, deadly in his tricks, because he has a lot of Feint Cards.

With the ball possession he was represented pretty well. But without the ball possession he was not playing as the real Neymar. ...Maybe, he was like 2010 Neymar, because he desappears completly from the game. But today Neymar isn't like that. I think he is much more mature now. He is the most participative player either in Santos or in Brazil National Team. I prefere to not estipulate numbers, but I think Team Work and Mentality like Messi could work. I'll test it tomorrow.
jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2011 Nov 27, 00:51

ynwasg8 wrote:@ the above post thats what I actually meant (he is currently playing against average defenders but in the national team he gets to play against top defenders get it :roll: ) and I see Neymar play for Santos which I doubt anyone does here.He traps the ball flawlessly.

I really doubht that. Everyone who watches Santos knows hes not that good at trapping and very inconsistent.. and ganso is far better in that department.
ynwasg8

Postby ynwasg8 » 2011 Nov 27, 02:33

@jurgens
I was not saying he deserves 95 but while playing for Santos it is easier for him to trap and he would look like a 95.But for national team he looks like a 90 or 91 tec.People say Ganso and Neymar are overrated but actually I think they are underrated Ganso is one of the best passers in the world (if you watch him for Santos youll know) but he gets ratings comparable to Nuri Sahin ? Likewise Neymar is actually third best in the world but people in the database say that he plays for Santos so it is easy for him to assist and score.They arent wrong but the brasil league is stronger than the dutch league and it isnt easy as they think.

In short I think Ganso deserves 92/93 Tech and Neymar deserves 90/91.
jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2011 Nov 27, 02:42

How in the hell is it easier for him to trap in santos than it is for him in NT? Thats just senseless. His trapping in santos doesn't look anything like a 95, and especially consistently.
Diego

Postby Diego » 2011 Nov 27, 02:48

you say that qualifying Sahin as an average passer :roll:
bam!
rafzin

Postby rafzin » 2011 Nov 27, 12:15

This topic is one of most well rated on forum. I really disagree about a raise on tech, with 87 he did awesome trap's a higher value than that will overrated easily.
For Ganso he is awesome player, he's trap better than Neymar and can with a simple touch set the game his passes is unbelievable principally his SPA, i know that is Neymar topic, but my question is: To do awesome traps or unbelieveble pass, All players deserve orange or red values?

Interist wrote:you say that qualifying Sahin as an average passer :roll:

He isn't say that, don't be a troublemaker.
Diego

Postby Diego » 2011 Nov 27, 12:33

He sayed it on a depective mannner refering to a player he has never seen.
ynwasg8 wrote:they are underrated Ganso is one of the best passers in the world (if you watch him for Santos youll know) but he gets ratings comparable to Nuri Sahin ?

My apologies for troublemaking, i guess.
bam!

Return to “Paris Saint-Germain FC”