PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Presnel Kimpembe

Postby PES Stats Database » 2016 Nov 28, 03:20

Adrien
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Presnel Kimpembe

Postby Adrien » 2020 Aug 22, 08:54

PSD is not really a reference for new gen cards. Most of mods or important member doesn't playing new gen and don't know what those cards doing. We always study Konami trend before establish a standard in PSD in the past. That's how we learned what every stats does and when we thought to learn something in a different way than Konami trend, we realized latter we did a mistake and broke something. You explanation that it is for high 85+ ment come from nowhere. It's your own standard. You even admitted it's not Konami trend for the use of this card.
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
Ocrin
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ocrin » 2020 Sep 23, 02:33

He's not top class material at all and IMO he's only still playing for PSG because 1. he's an academy player and 2. they lack truly good CBs, they could do much better than him to play alongside Marquinhos.
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.
Adrien
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Adrien » 2020 Oct 12, 11:44

Ocrin wrote:He's not top class material at all and IMO he's only still playing for PSG because 1. he's an academy player and 2. they lack truly good CBs, they could do much better than him to play alongside Marquinhos.

I don't know after wich events you posted this, but I'm currently reading in football media that Kimpembe is actually pretty solid and made a great performance as wel in NT against CR7.

PSG also doing with their current economic possibilities wich are very low as they put everything into Mbappé and Neymar.
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
Suji
Regular Poster

Postby Suji » 2020 Oct 12, 15:36

He played better than Varane last night and judging from that game his TW to me looked higher. His positional sense was better than Varane as in, tracking a forward's run before the pass is played. Varane simply didn't notice those runs but Kimpembe did and that's why I think he's a bit smarter than what people think of him.
Ocrin
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ocrin » 2020 Oct 12, 16:49

Adrien wrote:
Ocrin wrote:He's not top class material at all and IMO he's only still playing for PSG because 1. he's an academy player and 2. they lack truly good CBs, they could do much better than him to play alongside Marquinhos.

I don't know after wich events you posted this, but I'm currently reading in football media that Kimpembe is actually pretty solid and made a great performance as wel in NT against CR7.

PSG also doing with their current economic possibilities wich are very low as they put everything into Mbappé and Neymar.

It was a general impression over the games I catched during the last few months.

The French media goes crazy everytime he performs in high visibility games but his performance week in week out is usually pretty average in my opinion.
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.

Return to “Paris Saint-Germain FC”