PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Thiago Silva

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 10, 03:17

martins7
New Stat Maker

Re: Thiago Silva

Postby martins7 » 2015 Jun 30, 01:45

elsamarra wrote:The best CB ever. I love watching him. He is like warrior :)

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ''warrior''
''There are two methods of fighting, the one by law, the other by force: the first method is that of men, the second of beasts.''
orlando9164
PSD Youth League

Postby orlando9164 » 2015 Jul 01, 11:06

Two HORRIBLE handballs in penalty area in the last months, one in PSG - Chelsea and another few days ago in Copa America against Paraguay
Fevernova
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Fevernova » 2015 Jul 04, 16:51

orlando9164 wrote:Two HORRIBLE handballs in penalty area in the last months, one in PSG - Chelsea and another few days ago in Copa America against Paraguay

so?
It takes nothing to join the crowd, it takes everything to stand alone
martins7
New Stat Maker

Postby martins7 » 2015 Jul 05, 02:21

Fevernova wrote:
orlando9164 wrote:Two HORRIBLE handballs in penalty area in the last months, one in PSG - Chelsea and another few days ago in Copa America against Paraguay

so?

Is there aproblem? I don't see any problem or something wrong with his comment, you make it sound like he said something totally unnecessary , incidentally, very ironic this fact...
Getting back to the point, really should have something in the game that replicate those ridiculous attitudes , ridiculous.
''There are two methods of fighting, the one by law, the other by force: the first method is that of men, the second of beasts.''
Ramindbroken
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ramindbroken » 2015 Jul 05, 02:29

martins7 wrote:
Fevernova wrote:

so?

Is there aproblem? I don't see any problem or something wrong with his comment, you make it sound like he said something totally unnecessary , incidentally, very ironic this fact...
Getting back to the point, really should have something in the game that replicate those ridiculous attitudes , ridiculous.

Yes it is, low MENT. And he has 72 already.
martins7
New Stat Maker

Postby martins7 » 2015 Jul 05, 03:29

Ramindbroken wrote:
martins7 wrote:
Fevernova wrote:

so?

Yes it is, low MENT. And he has 72 already.

I referred to the fact of placing the hand on the ball (obviously by a line player).
Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2015 Jul 07, 07:07

There's no stat to reflect that. It just happens, and it can happen to the best of them.
jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

jurgens wrote:Do it yourself you smelly bean dipping porfavor
bitz
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby bitz » 2015 Jul 07, 10:08

And there are no handballs in PES.
martins7
New Stat Maker

Postby martins7 » 2015 Jul 08, 03:31

Roy wrote:There's no stat to reflect that. It just happens, and it can happen to the best of them.

''It just happens'' It seems to me very , very mystic and symbolic ...It's obviously that soccer is a game that involves luck and bad luck , but to sum up well , the game is centred on the physical, tactical, psychological and technical moments.
The action of Thiago Silva has nothing to do with him have suffered some type of action ... It wasn't bad luck, he wasn't in the wrong place or at the wrong time because he showed nervousness and anxiety AGAIN, maybe is for his and Brazilian team emotional(bad) moment.

He made a ridiculous play, again talking, He didn't suffer ANY kind of action or had bad luck in this play. Thiago was just reckless and stupid again, had already made that mistake against Chelsea on Champions League putting his hand on the ball so purposeful and intensity showed his psychological unequipped to messed uphis ability to think, positioning and intercept the ball and he repeated the same childish mistake against Paraguay.
Fevernova
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Fevernova » 2015 Sep 28, 18:48

now we´re talking about facts and expressing our intentions towards Thiago Silva´s stats...but the first comment about the hands was inconclusive... ;)
It takes nothing to join the crowd, it takes everything to stand alone
Ramindbroken
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ramindbroken » 2015 Sep 28, 20:30

Fevernova wrote:now we´re talking about facts and expressing our intentions towards Thiago Silva´s stats...but the first comment about the hands was inconclusive... ;)

What do you want to do? There are not handballs in PES, there is nothing to do about it, except maybe lower MENT because he is an idiot... but he has 72 MENT already, i see no point in downgrade him more.
Apocalypse
New Stat Maker

Postby Apocalypse » 2017 Mar 29, 02:15

This player is a shadow of what he was, the game vs Barcelona is just a picture of him nowadays. Kimpembe right now gives much more security to the defence line of PSG. Far waya of oranges here in defensce and response, and of coruse not yellow in sppeds and all the physical stats need a serious downgrade, teamwork too.
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2017 Mar 29, 11:54

I disagree with you. He was good in Ligue 1 before the games againts Barcelona. This guy have psychological problem. When there is an important event he's acting like a kid and became affraid. He's a shadow during important event like this game in UCL against Barcelona or during the WC with Brazil againt Germany. Just some examples. But yes according to his overall abilities, he needs a big downgrade of form, to emulate this variation of performance.
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2017 Apr 02, 16:59

Last night he prove what I said, he's still an amazing center back when he not suffer from psychological fear.

He made an individual marking to Mbappe and that's the first game Mbappe looked like a shadow. Thiago Silva been amazing on his individual marking, intercept all balls for Mbappe and follow him even in the center of the peech if it was needed to not let him taking speed.
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
Viyut
Regular Poster

Postby Viyut » 2017 Apr 30, 06:18

Adrien wrote:I disagree with you. He was good in Ligue 1 before the games againts Barcelona. This guy have psychological problem. When there is an important event he's acting like a kid and became affraid. He's a shadow during important event like this game in UCL against Barcelona or during the WC with Brazil againt Germany. Just some examples. But yes according to his overall abilities, he needs a big downgrade of form, to emulate this variation of performance.

I have to correct this, Thiago did not play against Germany that day. His absence in defense meant we played a CB duo of Dante and David Luiz, with both fullbacks bombing forward and not tracking back. Brazil managed to press high for a few minutes but after the first goal it all crashed down really quickly. You could make the argument he has a psychological issue, but don't blame that result on him when he wasn't even on the pitch that day.
The goalkeeper isn't another one, he is THE number one!
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2017 May 03, 10:44

Sorry for the mistake I tought he was on Turf that day. Anyway it doesn't change his psychological problem. He has no leadership at all, he's not a warrior and looks sometimes like a child before important event.

EDIT: I just found a video of what I've said about the performance of Thiago Silva against Mbappe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqlu-h0wYEM
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2018 Oct 03, 02:13

Does he really need this low Mentality and Form? In my opinion, he doesn't have such a big problems with that, he is actually the safest and absolutely best part of PSG's defence, besides some of his declines, mostly the physical ones. His ,,leader spirit", self confidence and an ability to play a tough games on the top level is a way over Marquinhos, Kimpembe and Kehrer. For example, Marquinhos and Kimpembe have a 17 points stronger Mentality than Silva and Kehrer is 9 points over him. For me, he is a much over this.

It's true that his clubs didn't take anything big and that they aren't doing great in a big games but is it really his fault? If you ask me, it's not, far from that. The structure of each team which he was playing for wasn't made for winning the strongest trophies and it would have been a totally different story if he was a part of some of the 5 strongest teams in the world. He's certainly had a quality for that.

A lot of fans are desribing him as a weak character player and I don't like that. When did he do extremely bad, in which tougher game? It's true that his teams had an awful parties, for example Brazil vs Germany and PSG vs Barcelona, but what did he done wrong on these games? He didn't play against Germany. I don't know if that game would've been finished on a bit different way if he did, it might would, it might wouldn't, who knows. On the other side, he really didn't do nothing wrong against Barcelona. Yes, his team did conceede a 6 goals but he didn't do anything wrong at that game, we can't say that he was a guilty for any of Barcelona's goals. PSG conceeded a one free kick, two penalties, one goal after the free kick(after PSG's ofside trap has failed, which was happening quite usually with Emery, who was trying to defend the indirect free kicks on that way), one goal came after the individual mistakes made by Meunier and Marquinhos and one was the masterpiece by Neymar.

I don't know for sure what would I give to him, whether it would be a greens, low yellows, high whites... I don't know. I have some ideas but I am not a 100% positive about the right value and I don't want to suggest any concrete number.

All in all, I am quite sure that he needs a much better Mentality and smt like 4 for Form.

Also, he was never an extremely strong player but it seems to me that he is physically declining even more than before. Honestly, I have him on 81-82 for BB. On the other side, his leap is a brutal. I don't know if he deserves an orange number atm but he certainly did at some period. Of course, he didn't loose his old leap, I just dont know if he is good enough to warrant an upgrade. For example, he's owned Mitrovic in Serbia-Brazil game.

For the end, I also have to say that the range of his short passes with Tuchel is a much, much better than it used to be. He is constantly sending the short passes into the mid space between opponents defensive and midfield line. From what I've seen, he is the main PSG's defender when it comes about a creating the game from the last line when it comes about a short passing.
Whoah10115
Regular Poster

Postby Whoah10115 » 2019 Apr 18, 17:57

Would be nice to see him away from the train wreck that is PSG, and playing in a better division than Ligue 1.

I like Musacchio but if not for him I'd say go back.

Otherwise, I'd be very happy to see him somewhere else. Just don't know where right now. So disappointing.
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2019 Oct 02, 10:43

He's great this season, really surprised me to see him at this level at 35 years old. Okay we've got Hilton still impressive at 41. But I thought thiago Silva would move but in fact he stayed and performing well. Very important on distributions from the back and some nice interceptions or aerial presence on defensive duties.

Return to “Paris Saint-Germain FC”