PSD Backbone

Danilo Pereira

Postby PES Stats Database » 2013 Apr 01, 15:52

RMsince93
PSD Youth League

Re: Danilo Pereira

Postby RMsince93 » 2016 Sep 12, 13:23

JMVP wrote:
Judging by yesterday's game I would have given him yellow technique probably. He was very good when on the ball but rememerely they were plating 10 men

Anyway he deserves yellows for technique, I agree what he showed for the NT is not his real self, he has been better in every way when playing for FCP

Agreed with that, but that's not everything that need changes

EXPLOSIVE POWER: 73 to 70
DRIBBLE SPEED: 79 to 76
(Since Euro 2016 i've saw that Danilo is getting a little bit slower than the usual. It seems he is starting to use more of his body balance and technique over Explosive Power and Dribble Speed.)
SPA: 75 to 79 (he has simple precision and most of the time he's on the pitch he just execute easy passes, specially the short ones. His long pass ability is really bad but his short pass ability is way better, can't be lower than Héctor Herrera that misses easy passes all the time and has 78)
BALL CONTROL: 74 to 78 (From what i've seen since he is on FCP the minimum value that he deserves is clearly 78, like Fejsa from Benfica.
Luisao82
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Luisao82 » 2016 Sep 12, 15:20

RMsince93 wrote:EXPLOSIVE POWER: 73 to 70

His body turns are arguably quicker and smoother compared to Manolas (74). Yet, you suggest further AGI downgrades? :?
IMO, he should have something around 76 (2 points below Harry Kane).

I also fail to understand why, after another game where he showed decent DS, are you proposing a decrease.
JMVP
PSD Elite

Postby JMVP » 2016 Sep 12, 18:37

Common misconception, to think explosive power=agility.

From attributes analized and explained:

Explosive Power:
Explosive power of the player. Higher for agile players who can accelerate to top speed over a short distance.
JMVP
PSD Elite

Postby JMVP » 2016 Sep 12, 18:45

RMsince93 wrote:EXPLOSIVE POWER: 73 to 70
(Since Euro 2016 i've saw that Danilo is getting a little bit slower than the usual. It seems he is starting to use more of his body balance and technique over Explosive Power and Dribble Speed.)
SPA: 75 to 79 (he has simple precision and most of the time he's on the pitch he just execute easy passes, specially the short ones. His long pass ability is really bad but his short pass ability is way better, can't be lower than Héctor Herrera that misses easy passes all the time and has 78)
BALL CONTROL: 74 to 78 (From what i've seen since he is on FCP the minimum value that he deserves is clearly 78, like Fejsa from Benfica.

I agree with the DS change, he's already damn fast off the ball at TS 81, he doesn't need a high value for DS.
Regarding SPA i don't a greed. Not only i think Fejsa has better passing, it is also my opinion that DAnilo's passing is rather conservative overall , and poor in difficult situations like when under pressure.
Ball control is better than 74, not sure if he's as good as Fejsa but if he's not worthy of 78 at least he is close to it.

I also think the gap in heading to WC should be higher, Danilo is a much better header than WC.
Luisao82
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Luisao82 » 2016 Sep 13, 04:55

JMVP wrote:Common misconception, to think explosive power=agility.

From attributes analized and explained:

Explosive Power:
Explosive power of the player. Higher for agile players who can accelerate to top speed over a short distance.

So explosive power is basically ACC.
Even by that definition, 70 is not a realistic value for Danilo.

The guy showed decent DS, ACC and AGI for most of the past season... and even in his last game. Then someone comes here and proposes decreases? I just don't get it.
Ramindbroken
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ramindbroken » 2016 Sep 13, 15:06

No man, that definition is from PES 2016. From 2014 and on, EP is a mix of acceleration and agility. Before that was ALWAYS agility.
That DS looks too generous for me tbh.
Luisao82
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Luisao82 » 2016 Sep 14, 05:48

I don't know. He always seemed to me decently quick when he conducts the ball.
I admit that my opinions on Danilo are a bit isolated. But I definitely see him as better player than what you guys try to suggest. In the next days, I'll try to bring some evidences to back my points.
RMsince93
PSD Youth League

Postby RMsince93 » 2016 Sep 14, 09:17

I didn't said Danilo is not fast, i said Danilo is startintg to use more of his strong and physical ability rather than passing ability. His TOP SPEED is way good and to me is the maximum value (81) that he showed since he is in FCP, sometimes he can carry on the ball from about distances like 30/35 meters without losing it (specially on this season). But his dribble speed is not so good to have a 79, that's per example 9 points above Fejsa and is even higher than André Silva (78).
He is very agile to a player with his physical attributes so imo his Explosive Power must be higher than is Dribble Speed.

i made a suggestion to drop EP from 73 to 70 but i wrote wrong, i clearly wanted to say to up his EP to something like 77/78 and drop is DS to 76 or even 75
Luisao82
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Luisao82 » 2016 Sep 14, 10:15

RMsince93 wrote:sometimes he can carry on the ball from about distances like 30/35 meters without losing it (specially on this season). But his dribble speed is not so good to have a 79, that's per example 9 points above Fejsa and is even higher than André Silva (78).

I'm happy with any DS ranging 77-79.
Not sure if comparing his DS with Fejsa's will help much on your reasoning, since Danilo is clearly better. As for André Silva, I'm still unsure about his DS. But his current TS is underrated, so that put things into a different perspective.

RMsince93 wrote:i said Danilo is startintg to use more of his strong and physical ability rather than passing ability

Therefore, downgrade his DS? I still don't get it.

RMsince93 wrote:He is very agile to a player with his physical attributes so imo his Explosive Power must be higher than is Dribble Speed.

You mean "his AGI should be higher than his DS"? I can agree with that.
RMsince93
PSD Youth League

Postby RMsince93 » 2016 Oct 29, 09:27

He is getting back in form and clearly is one of the best players in Liga and FCP Squad. He didn't perform good at Euro 2016 but since the beggining of the season is getting to is form. To me, better than William Carvalho right now.

Note: I will make some suggestions but i want to wait for the games against Vitória de Setubal and SL Benfica to see if it's really necessary change those values ;) here i go:

Suggest P02 - Anchor Man, because he is that kind of player wich balance the middlefield and equilibrates the team.

BTW, i looked at the numbers of Fejsa from SLB in passing skills and i don't see how can Danilo be lower to him.
Fejsa is a really good player but his passing skills are to simple and easy to get numbers like 77/80/77/77 respectively.

Danilo, imo deserves a decent passing skills: i suggest 79 and 77 in SPA and LPA respectively. He is always the first men to start the offensive game of FCP and his passing skills are way better than just 76/72. SPS and LPS are fine to me, but SPA and LPA need's an higher values. Like i said, 79 SPA and 77 LPA

Another value that i think that needs an update is Response, cuz he is almost always the one who's destroy the attacks of the offensive teams, always with a good sense of anticipation and, as we now, using is physical strenght!
Suggest and 82 to RESPONSE but, again, let's wait for those games i told ;)
JMVP
PSD Elite

Postby JMVP » 2016 Oct 30, 09:45

I agree to P02 - Anchor Man, in fact i though i had gave it to him, but you should have stopped there.

You wanna raise DAnilo's passing but you wanna decrease Fejsa's because "his passing skills are to simple and easy to get numbers like 77/80/77/77 respectively." Seriously?! I mean, first point, is Danilo's passing elaborate in any way? Second, are you really saying that Danilo is a better passer than Fejsa? I could acept someone saying he's a better player overall, i woudn't agree but i'd let it go, but to suggest higher values for Danilo seems like a biased fanboy shout.

"He is always the first men to start the offensive game of FCP" ... What's your "offensive game" concept? Let's be serious, you know very well he only passes the ball sideways, he creates no danger whatsoever with his passing, and he doesn't even is good enough to provide quick counters. Fejsa may not be nearly as good as William, but at least he's good enough to do that.
You're asking 79 and 77 in SPA and LPA, check the ladders first. Danilo is a great player, an athletic beast, but in regards to passing he is the worst DMF i can remember playing for FCP.
FernandoA13
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby FernandoA13 » 2017 Mar 14, 23:28

Was this agree on? I don't think his bb should be higher then William. I do think RES should be slightly higher
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
Luisao82
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Luisao82 » 2017 Dec 04, 05:41

Anyone else feels his ATTACK is kinda overlooked?
Quite a few times I've seen him lurking outside the box or making incisive runs through the box. He's more defensive minded, of course, but when he decides to join the attack he's relatively successful at creating danger. And the game against Benfica was a good example of that.
pcrooce
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby pcrooce » 2019 Apr 18, 02:09

he's a simple destroyer on midfield, became a better passer overall, trying more unique stuff to reach his teammates upfront.
his speed stats are a bit inflated and his defence rating a bit underrated based on new terms as he's capable of handling pretty much everything but he's constantly fighting against consistency.

i completely nerfed his shooting stats with also fk and curl as he simply doesn't make use of them, could be too much but i believe it's the right way to treat these kind of players such as verratti, gueye, javi martinez, etc.

i'll leave my draft but any question about it i'll try to answer properly.

Spoiler: show
Attack: 66
Defence: 81
Balance: 89
Stamina: 87
Top Speed: 78
Acceleration: 72
Response: 83
Agility: 66
Dribble Accuracy: 75
Dribble Speed: 68
Short Pass Accuracy: 79
Short Pass Speed: 82
Long Pass Accuracy: 78
Long Pass Speed: 81
Shot Accuracy: 60
Shot Power: 76
Shot Technique: 58
Free Kick Accuracy: 59
Curling: 59
Header: 80
Jump: 75
Technique: 77
Aggression: 65
Mentality: 78
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 78

Condition/Fitness: 4
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 3

new gen
Attacking Prowess: 66
Defence Prowess: 83
Ball Winning: 84
Body Control: 60
Physical Contact: 89
namson2510
Former Lurker

Postby namson2510 » 2020 Oct 29, 18:34

In the last two games, even with the appearance of Marquinhos in the XI, Danilo was still deployed as CB by Tuchel so how about updating his position?

Return to “Paris Saint-Germain FC”