Valentin Rongier

Moderators: Ocrin, Helios, conker8, Adrien, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Valentin Rongier

Postby PES Stats Database » 2018 Mar 17, 01:09

Ocrin

Re: Valentin Rongier

Postby Ocrin » 2018 Mar 17, 01:14

A player that reminds me a lot of Verratti, though obviously not as refined in every area. I really like the player, he's strong despite his size, very tenacious and smart on the ball. He has great passing and trapping. He doesn't make much use of his DA, he's more of a team player passing as soon as he can, but overall he's very good technically, with good passing as well.
He's more involved in defensive duties than offensive ones IMO but this season he's been fielded a bit higher on the pitch, and he's still performing just as good and shows great playmaking skills.

I'm still a bit a doubtful about his DEF awareness, could be 2, but he's so involved in defensive tasks. He's not the kind of player to be out of the action when his team is defending.
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.
Adrien

Re: Valentin Rongier

Postby Adrien » 2018 Jul 08, 18:48

Everybody (in the media) compare him to Verratti. I never really had the opportunity to watch him. But interristing to see your set :)
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.

Return to “FC Nantes”