Majeed Waris

Moderators: Ocrin, Helios, conker8, Adrien, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Majeed Waris

Postby PES Stats Database » 2014 Mar 22, 21:10

Adrien

Re: Majeed Waris

Postby Adrien » 2014 Mar 22, 21:15

I didn't know this guy before he been loaned from Spartak Moscow here on the last winter transfert windows. I just know he was a good promise. But indeed this guy is great, he's a central forward with a lot of pace and so much agressive sens (PES speaking). He's so smart, taking well every space let by defense to make a run out of the offside trap. He's also very sharp, he has a great positionning sense into the box. Really taking any space let by the team compactness. He just played 11 games in Ligue 1, scored already 8 goals and made 2 assists, in a team who fighting to not be relegate...
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
daka15

Postby daka15 » 2014 Apr 08, 13:11

Make that 9 goals in 12 games... he scored again against lyon... this is incredible form. I think his top speed should be higher and his place kicking should be bumped up as well as he scores penalties for them. He missed a crucial one against lyon on sunday but he's 3/4. He has so much potential.
Ramsus-Kahr

Postby Ramsus-Kahr » 2014 Apr 08, 15:07

Totall agree for TS. He's not a dragster but he's quick, i see him on par with Lacazette (84).
DA must be yellow too, he's a better dribbler than Bahebeck or Dossevi. 82 sounds good for me.
Finally, I see his BB on 80, he stands on his feets even under pressure.

He's by far the best player of the club. He scored a great goal against Olympique Lyonnais:

Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2014 Apr 08, 18:40

Indeed his TS could have a raise, not much because he's more a poacher, using quick run on short distance and then stop a bit to run, he already make the difference in the first metres. He's also very agressive.

I'm not sure about DA, every time I watched him, he never show anything who looks like a yellow DA. He push the ball to far while dribbling and don't turn with a close control near of his feet like a yellow does. He's not bad, but he doesn't turn with the ball like a yellow, that's why I gone with 79 for now.

I don't see his BB higher, he looks more like Lucas or Lacazette, good to resist on dual but not much, don't look impressive.

I'm for a raise in attack again, he's so good, bring his team alone, so smart in his run, he always scored with a run at the limit of the offside trap, so good for this. He just signed in winter and already scored 9 goals. When I saw him he really looks like a killer in attack, really have something.
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
čale

Postby čale » 2014 Apr 11, 07:37

while i don't like articles like that, the guy is right, waris is electric easily around 88+ TS.
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2014 Apr 11, 10:12

For only 3 months spent here:

bitz

Postby bitz » 2014 Jun 26, 20:20

He had trouble holding onto the ball everytime I watched him in the wc, many bad touches vs Portugal today. Haven't watched him more than that just something too look for in the future.
Visit my alt thread: http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=1011&t=25348
Ocrin

Postby Ocrin » 2019 Apr 17, 18:55

https://streamja.com/5Vzg

Goal today against PSG with a first touch assist from Moutoussamy, and good strength display from Coulibaly;
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.

Return to “FC Nantes”