PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Strahinja Pavlović

Postby PES Stats Database » 2019 Mar 02, 22:07

VUKDS
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Strahinja Pavlović

Postby VUKDS » 2019 Sep 20, 06:01

Quite tenacious and physically great player. Good under the pressure, tends to take a responsibility and join attack when the club is chasing result. Still shaky defensively and tactically but I am sure that he is gonna have a decent career.

He was close to sign with Lazio but failed a medical test due a cardio problems, although his club says that Lazio didn't offer them a solid money offer.
El Flaco
PSD Youth League

Re: Strahinja Pavlović

Postby El Flaco » 2020 Sep 03, 22:40

I am thinking about never watching football again because of this guy. This guy's got literally no quality, except natural physical attributes. Fucking amateur, he's got literally no tackling ability, his positioning is absolutely SHIT, his awareness doesn't exist, he's technically absolutely terrible, and his decisions making is incredibly bad. It's a huge, huge, huge tragedy that someone paid 10 million for this guy, because it means that high end scouts and people that make COSTLY decisions in football have no fucking clue about the game, they overrate physicality and hide behind so called "POTENTIAL" and "YOUNG AGE". This guy is tragically bad, and he should be an example of terrible recruiting habits and policy of big clubs.
It's me, Relja. Live and in stereo.

Return to “AS Monaco FC”