Moderators: Adrien, Helios, Ocrin, conker8, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Loïc Rémy

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 14, 11:07

EXPLANATION:

Spoiler: show
At first, I prefer explain my set in a global view, not to describe all stats one after one. Rémy is an athlet, he is a poacher too, a very fast player who react quickly and always running on the lines to find the good space. He is a nervous player on the good words. He is good on aerial challenges too. I find him with a good combination of Aggression, Speed and Response to make him realistic on game.

Att: Remy is a great scorer with a good intelligence in his offensive actions (more than 15 goals all last 3 season). This year he is at 9 goals...

TS/Acc: Rémy is one of the faster stricker on the world, great speed, a little like Henry few years ago. He doesn't use it everytime but we can see it when he has space.

Resp: Like I said, he react very quickly into the box, he is a nervous player who will shoots on a little time after receiving the ball. He's also running everywhere, coming from the side and then going into the box.

Agi/DA/DS/Tech: Rémy can make good runs and fix players with his good dribble, he uses more his speed and his quick body movements to fix players, that's why I give him 88 DS and 85 Agi. But he put the ball far of his feet and sometimes his close control can't deserve more for now. His first touches a nice too, a 82 Tech is enough for him.

SA/SP/ST: Altough he can scores beautiful goals on bad posiitons, Rémy is unagile in his shoots, he is more a nervous player with a quick reaction into the box. He has a good power on his shoots and can make good volleys. He's also able to make great culing shot like Henry. This season, he improves a lot his shooting ability and scores more.

Head/Jump: Rémy is a very good player on aerial challenge, he scores a lot with his head this season.

Aggression: He is a very agressive player, always finding space on the lines at the limit, he is a poacher who always go in front of the attack.

Rémy began his career playing for a local youth club in his home city of Lyon. In 1999, he joined the biggest club in the city, Olympique Lyonnais, and spent six years in the club's youth academy. In 2005, he was promoted to the senior team and struggled to establish himself in three seasons under managers Gérard Houllier and Alain Perrin. In 2008, he was loaned out to RC Lens and, after a successful stint, was purchased by OGC Nice ahead of the 2008–09 season. With Nice, Rémy flourished in the lead striker role scoring over 25 goals in his two years with the club. In 2010, after enduring interest from several clubs domestically and abroad, Rémy joined the defending champions Marseille on a five-year contract. The transfer had initially been put on hold due to medical issues. He played 111 games for Marseille and score 42 goals.

Adrien
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Loïc RÉMY

Postby Adrien » 2011 Nov 11, 22:42

Nobody spoke of my suggestions.

I Update him with it, I saw more games and like tonight, it confirms my suggestions ;)

TS: 91 (+1) ; Acc: 88 (+1) ; Agg: 86 (+1) ; Ment: 80 (+1)
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
conker8
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby conker8 » 2012 Jan 10, 04:36

I know he was'nt that great in SA, but it seems more lethal in front of goal.
I'm suggesting only a raise by one point: he is clearly over all the others strikers rated at 78 ladderwise.
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2012 Jan 10, 10:34

Agree ;) He improves a lot.
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2012 Jan 16, 10:33

Updated:

Att: 84 ; Def: 37 ; Sta: 83 ; SA: 79
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2012 Jan 18, 10:42

I worked on Rémy and I have a new set for him wich make him more realistic on game and reflect this good season.

Spoiler: show

Club: Olympique de Marseille
Name: Loïc REMY
Shirt Name: REMY
Number: 11
Positions: CF, WF, SS
Nationality: French _fra

Height: 185 cm
Weight: 78 kg

Injury Tolerance: B
Foot: R
Side: R

Attack: 84
Defence: 35
Balance: 83
Stamina: 83
Top Speed: 92
Acceleration: 89
Response: 85
Agility: 85
Dribble Accuracy: 82
Dribble Speed: 88
Short Pass Accuracy: 71
Short Pass Speed: 74
Long Pass Accuracy: 73
Long Pass Speed: 76
Shot Accuracy: 79
Shot Power: 83
Shot Technique: 81
Free Kick Accuracy: 68
Curling: 73
Header: 83
Jump: 81
Technique: 82
Aggression: 89
Mentality: 80
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 77

Condition/Fitness: 7
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 6

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Dribbling
Scoring
Lines

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P04 - Darting Run
P09 - Cut Back Pass
P13 - Goal Poacher
S01 - Marauding

MOTION STYLE:

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: OFF

EXPLANATION:

At first, I prefer explain my set in a global view, not to describe all stats one after one. Rémy is an athlet, he is a poacher too, a very fast player who react quickly and always running on the lines to find the good space. He is a nervous player on the good words. He is good on aerial challenges too. He is not very agile on his shoots but can score beautiful goals on volleys too. I find him with a good combination of Aggression, Speed and Response to make him realistic on game.

Att: Remy is a great scorer with a good intelligence in his offensive actions (more than 15 goals all last 3 season). This year he is at 9 goals...

Def/Ment: Altough he don't come back a lot, Rémy fight on the turf and deserves a yellow value on mentality (80).

Sta/Balance: He is good but doesn't deserves a better value than 83 wich reflect him well. It is enough.

TS/Acc: Rémy is one of the faster stricker on the world, great speed, a little like Henry few years ago.

Resp: Like I said, he react very quickly on the box, he is a nervous player who will shoots on a little time after receiving the ball.

Agi/DA/DS/Tech: Rémy can make good runs and fix players with his good dribble, he doesn't deserves a better value than 82 on tech, he uses more his speed and his quick body movements to fix players, that's why I give him 88 DS and 85 Agi. But he put the ball far of his leg and sometimes his close control are not good, 82 Tech is enough for him. His DA is irregular but decent too, 82 will be enough to reflect his ability to fix 2-3 players on run.

SPA/SPS/LPA/LPS: Nothing impressive, he stabilize at CF this season, he can play at WF or SS and will be a player who make some good fast run on the side and will stop this run to pass the ball, but his pass are not accurate. He is able to put good speed on his LPA too.

SA/SP/ST: Altough he can scores beautiful goals on bad posiitons, Rémy is unagile in his shoots, he is more a nervous player with a quick reaction on the box. He has a good power on his shoots and can make good volleys. 81 ST reflect him well. This season, he improves a lot his shooting ability and scores more, 79 SA is good for him, it can be more if he still scores a lot of goals on the end of the season.

Head/Jump: Rémy is a very good player on aerial challenge, he scores a lot. He don't jump very high but his head are very accurate. I rate him at 83 Header and 81 Jump.

Aggression: He is a very agressive player, always find the good space on the lines, good positions on the box, he is a poacher who always go on front of the attack, he really deserves 89 values to make him realistic on game. He call the ball on the lines too.
Fiddy

Postby Fiddy » 2012 Jan 18, 12:27

great set man, i'd just decrease his RES by one point, and increase his STA to 84/85 he does quite a lot of runs.
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2012 Jan 18, 12:34

Agree for stamina, I decreased it but it can be 84-85 when he plays SS or WF.

But for Response I like the 85 number, I decreased ST because he don't good as a 83 but he is really quick to react in the box... I think he really needs this 85 to make him realistic when he shoots on one touch.
Fiddy

Postby Fiddy » 2012 Jan 18, 12:45

i don't think Response has much to do with volleys and stuff...i guess its more about how sharp the player is to react to loose balls and read the opponents moves, well Loic is sharp no denying, but i dnt feel he is a 85-sharp type of player yet, i feel a 83/84 would do it for now.
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2012 Jan 19, 13:58

Global Update ;)
conker8
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby conker8 » 2012 Aug 30, 15:53

To be honest Anonyme, I like more the stats he has in your January set than in the current set.
I speaking about Response (85), Agression (89), Mentality (80) and TW (77) -
Mentality is a small change but TW is too high now - I don't see him as a supportive striker at all.
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2012 Aug 30, 17:01

Yeah you right, I swatch his responsiveness to TW but it's not really true. He touch a lot of ball because of his responsiveness but it's not real good support for his team. And he's very agressive too, near to Menez. So looks good to me, updated ;)
conker8
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby conker8 » 2012 Dec 15, 22:59

Form : 5 ...
Maybe SA at 79 like in Anonyme's set.
midnight
PSD Elite

Re: Loïc Rémy

Postby midnight » 2013 Jan 14, 16:00

sorry for the post , i thought it was official :oops:
Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
I'm gay
See Shiterable? There's nothing to be ashamed of

Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2013 Jan 14, 16:47

It should be soon, he will joined the French NT (French Newcastle Team)
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2013 Jan 16, 15:08

Move to QPR. Good sportive challenge for him, he left a club who plays UCL for a club who struggle to not be 20th lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=THSDivZ1dH8[/youtube]
midnight
PSD Elite

Postby midnight » 2013 Jan 16, 16:11

he could've become the new CF for Newcastle to replace Demaba Ba's move
I'm gay
See Shiterable? There's nothing to be ashamed of

Rmb2w
New Stat Maker

Postby Rmb2w » 2013 Jan 16, 16:12

WTF of the year for me? :D
The parable of this world is like your shadow - if you stop, it stands still, and if you chase it, it distances itself from you.
The Riddler
New Stat Maker

Postby The Riddler » 2013 Jan 17, 02:31

Wasn't it better for him to go in Newcastle? Qpr is last on table,,and probably candidates for Championship? He is very good player,i don't understand? :D
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2013 Jan 22, 15:51

First game and first goal for him

vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2013 Jan 22, 17:44

yeah saw that, nice pass by taarabt and nice finish. looks like a good buy for QPR.
If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.

Return to “Lille OSC”