Cristian Ansaldi

Moderators: antony, Epsi, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Cristian Ansaldi

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Aug 04, 07:06

Last edited by s-cobar on 2009 Nov 18, 10:07, edited 2 times in total.
Defo
Seasoned Stat Maker

Re: Cristian Ansaldi

Postby Defo » 2016 Jan 17, 13:38

Have always wondered whether he was overrated or not on this forum, but looking at his first 6 months with Genoa he looks a very good full back. Three assists for him today.
Epsi
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Epsi » 2016 Jan 17, 23:35

Such a consistent fullback, 3 assists today, and he can play equally on both sides, other than CB
antony
PSD Elite

Postby antony » 2016 Oct 27, 13:10

Terrible for now, another mediocre sideback signed.
Inter's management :lol:
Relja
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Relja » 2016 Oct 27, 13:34

antony wrote:Terrible for now, another mediocre sideback signed.
Inter's management :lol:

Idk how he performed earlier (obviously not very good) but yesterday he looked as a way too old fashion back. Can't really do anything more offensively than sending the crosses from the deeper positions. Not bad, but as you said just mediocre.
Epsi

Postby Epsi » 2016 Nov 01, 12:07

sad to read. Ansaldi is a really good player, he was brilliant at Genoa last season. I hope next Inter's coach manages to take the best from him, he's really a jolly.
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2016 Nov 01, 13:08

independent of the new coach, his intelligence to attack is bad, and his long passes disgusting, senseless and direction. Uncoordinated in the game and no communication on defense (see the goal Torino) has reason antony
"No soy el mejor del mundo, pero creo que no hay nadie mejor que yo"
Jose Mourinho
antony
PSD Elite

Postby antony » 2016 Nov 01, 14:10

Epsi wrote:sad to read. Ansaldi is a really good player, he was brilliant at Genoa last season. I hope next Inter's coach manages to take the best from him, he's really a jolly.

i hope that he can't be this.. missing pratically all ball controls and crosses always wrong
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2016 Nov 02, 15:14

but his ball control failures and erratic long passes are not the fault of the coach, are the responsibility of the player, the coach alone is responsible for its tactical movement imo
Jose Mourinho
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2016 Dec 19, 09:15

I've noticed a really unusual trait in him. He'll ignore easy option passes to play it long, time and time again. And these are often really difficult options, yet hes really consistent with them and getting the path right if he doesn't get it spot on. It'd very impressive really, I'd say his LPA ability is actually at least mid 80's. Though for everything else? Pretty useless all round, hasn't looked anywhere near this level yet and adds very little to the attack.
Relja
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Relja » 2016 Dec 19, 10:29

jurgens wrote:I've noticed a really unusual trait in him. He'll ignore easy option passes to play it long, time and time again. And these are often really difficult options, yet hes really consistent with them and getting the path right if he doesn't get it spot on. It'd very impressive really, I'd say his LPA ability is actually at least mid 80's. Though for everything else? Pretty useless all round, hasn't looked anywhere near this level yet and adds very little to the attack.

it was so obvious yesterday. he's like a deep lying fullback, really good in long passing, useless in pretty much everything else. Agreed about LPA.
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2016 Dec 19, 13:16

really?
I have seen many games of him
Its performance does not impress me, its projection to the attack is poor, its pass very poor, defective, without addressee, to the lump.

I have seen videos of him in Genoa and he is very different, another player. (That player deserves a high value in LPA)
Maybe for his injury at the beginning of the season did not show his best version, but for now he has disappointed
Jose Mourinho
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2017 Jan 08, 20:47

He looks like a top tier defensive SB with this set, all round solid. In reality, hes fucking bad, can't attack at all, can't support AT ALL, can't defend, weak, slow, stupid. Can't even keep playing going with simple passes cause he ignores them and tries needless stuff. Really bad so far. Nagatomo can't attack either, but at least he has a presence.
antony
PSD Elite

Postby antony » 2017 Jan 08, 22:57

jurgens wrote:He looks like a top tier defensive SB with this set, all round solid. In reality, hes fucking bad, can't attack at all, can't support AT ALL, can't defend, weak, slow, stupid. Can't even keep playing going with simple passes cause he ignores them and tries needless stuff. Really bad so far. Nagatomo can't attack either, but at least he has a presence.

i think he has that value because he played sometimes and quite good in 3-5-2 as a CB last year, but yeah i quote all you words he isn't nothing special in attack and absolutely not solid in defence.. i say something like 63/64/65 in defence stat. He is weaker than 78 and slower.. i think 80/81 in top speed maximum. i see him only quite decent technically but still nothing special in that aspect also.
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2017 Jan 10, 20:49

Actually a bad choice to put him like SB, if his best season was as CB, because risk him in that position
His bad location when attacking leaves him prone to defend badly, disoriented.
Really very bad in all respects, their long pass many meaningless.
Can certainly deserve some changes as a whole, it does not seem as solid and efficient as the set itself shows.
Jose Mourinho
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2017 Jan 15, 17:07

Wow, he is fucking bad. What the hell is wrong with him? He is senseless, he can't keep possesion. He is almost good, good skill set, seems to have some good ideas, but then hes just has no mind, he can't do the simple thing, he plays like hes trying to do the most impressive thing every time, often ignoring completly reasonable options... and just giving the play away.
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2017 Jan 15, 20:45

jurgens wrote:Wow, he is fucking bad. What the hell is wrong with him? He is senseless, he can't keep possesion. He is almost good, good skill set, seems to have some good ideas, but then hes just has no mind, he can't do the simple thing, he plays like hes trying to do the most impressive thing every time, often ignoring completly reasonable options... and just giving the play away.

update?
imo
ATT 66
DEF 68
BB 76/77
STA 83/84
TS 81
ACC 82
AGG 75
TW 75/76
Jose Mourinho
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2017 Jan 22, 00:48

One of the stupidest players I've ever seen, truly amazing. In the first half vs bologna, he gave the ball away like 90%? of the time. There was one situation where he had 2 passes open to him, so instead, he decides to hit the ball aerialy out to the other side back, fucks it up, and loses play. Why would anyone do this? He does this sort of thing over and over. Ignores the obvious, reasonable option and decides to lob it 30 yards over the man infront of him, to the player whos got a person marking him heavily. The pass may find it's mark, but you put the reciver in an impossible situation, and he can't control it with someone trying to take it from him, and its just gone. Same with grounded passes, instead of passing to the mid whos traveled 20 yards to recieve the pass, he fucking rifles it infront of him to the marked player, and its lost. He never seems to consider the consequences of his actions, he never thinks "oh this guy might have trouble controling this" he just does whatever, every time. He is fucking retarded. Complete and utter shit.

And like I said, he COULD be good, he has a very good skill set, but he has no sense, utterly absurd player.
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2017 Mar 07, 05:38

actually the least intelligent player I have ever seen. At the start of the match, he a made a sane pass to maintain possesion and I thought to myself, wow, maybe hes been instructed on how to play? Within the next min he had given play away with a long ball to no one, then right after he passed to a man with 2 people marking him, with no space for him to go anywhere, he is so fucking bad. he plays like a complete amature... im only 13 mins into this match and hes lost 90% of everything hes touched, any play he gets dies. edit: got to his next touch, what does he do? hangs onto the ball too long and passes to someone with 2 people around him, instead of the two people completly free in the mid, luckily the player was kondogbia who deals with those situations, but he has nowhere to go so hes forced to play wide, and perisic has nowheere to go so he just crosses to no one... thats not a good example of how bad he is, but its a culmination of events that lead to this, hes usually a lot more blatantly bad, but thats just a minor incident that just highlights when he touches the ball, the play will be lost, everything is the wrong choice and if they manage to keep possesion after his pass (80% of the time they don't), play will be lost any way because the pass he made forced to into a dead end, or at the very least a poor postion to be in to maintain possesion. next time in possesion, 5yards away pass success, next pass, 5 yards away success again! next time in possesion, 3 people free in the mid, plays a 40 yard areial pass to the wing... with no one on it.

I just checked his history, he played in russia straight from his move from argentina for 8 years... no wonder hes so fucking clueless, he never learned how to play football, hes just a technically capable player with good physicality, with no brain whatsoever. I wish someone would make vs vids for him so i can highlight his every move and what hes done wrong, you just wouldn't believe it... i can't believe this guy has even happend.

im decreasing his stats, this isn't some bad spell or something, he was never as good as this, i don't need to have seen him in genoa to know he was rated wrong, he hasn't the intelligence of a professional player, that isn't something you learn and suddenly forget. some decennt skills on the ball, some good passing, good techically, actualy has most things he needs, but no understanding of absolute football basics. guarin was awful, awful player, stupid, completly selfish and absolutely no idea how to play the game without the ball, but even he understood how the consequences of his actions, he knew that passing to a guy being heavily marked would lead to lossing possesion, he was selfish and had no mind, but he understood the dynamics of the game on the ball, he choose to ignore everything and just go solo 90% of the time, but he actually had some football awarness..... this guy has none, zero, its absolutely unbeliveable, sheer retard, complete and utter retard, never should a player this bad mentally belong in a top league

whats really disgusting is how stat sites work for players like him, TECHNICALLY if a pass reaches and touches a player its deemed as accurate, it doesn't matter if you pass to guy with an aerial ball and hes marked by 3 players and has no way to maintain possesion, he'll touch it and have no way to keep it, but this is judged as his failure, not the fuck wit who doesn't understand the consequences of actions, so even though the guy is a play killing machine, stat sites don't portray him half as bad pass wise because of this, he has a 76% accuracy which is already atrocious for a sb, but the reality is close to about 60%
Relja
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Relja » 2017 Mar 18, 07:24

You hate Ansaldi much much more than i hate Mangala, and that's not easy. :lol:

Return to “Torino FC”