Fabio Quagliarella

Moderators: antony, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Fabio Quagliarella

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 11, 11:03

Last edited by Ace on 2009 May 18, 15:59, edited 3 times in total.
Epsi

Re: Fabio QUAGLIARELLA

Postby Epsi » 2011 May 19, 15:23

fishdalf wrote:Is anyone else having trouble viewing the stats for him?

fixed, was a photo problem
clapton

Postby clapton » 2011 Jun 05, 07:42

I know that Special Abilities as Long Ranger and Middle shooting affects shooting accuracy but you should consider a little boost at this stat (SA). he's an excellent shooter and finisher.
zuo

Postby zuo » 2011 Jul 26, 02:28

Yes could be a good finisher but he's also wasteful at times.
also i strongly suggest *Scoring cause would be very helpful to emulate him . making him egoistic in the last third , choosing to find the goal even instead of make a good pass even if that would be with more sense.
i am understanding now more some stats/stars now confronting some players with their default set in 2010/2008 .
Saving Private Adrian

čale

Postby čale » 2011 Jul 26, 10:30

you know what, i'd even cut his SA by 1-2 points and add both Scoring and MS.
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
zuo

Postby zuo » 2011 Sep 10, 12:40

added scoring star.... needs it to replicate it's style of play. if we sort out better attack generally , his attack could be 1 pt lower than vucinic maybe , replicating his 'always looking for the goal' vucinic might take better decisions in the last third .
to be honest , looking how we are lasting rating mentality , he should possibly be much higher
Saving Private Adrian

čale

Postby čale » 2011 Sep 10, 12:45

agree with lowering attack a bit, but i think that he truly deserves a little update in BB (80) and header could also be (80) + his condition should be lowered to 6...
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

BigStu

Postby BigStu » 2011 Sep 15, 21:11

He's too dangerous with the shooting stats, he never been a 30 goal man, his best I think was 21, yet with these he is one, tbh I would have his sa lower and remove scoring
Steven Gerrard

Postby Steven Gerrard » 2011 Sep 15, 23:34

I agree with BigStu
God damns Bashar and followers
čale

Postby čale » 2011 Dec 08, 22:54

after watching him in those short cameo roles and todays 60/70 minutes or so it's pretty obvious that his ACC after his severe knee injury has dropped quite a bit as has his overall pace, he struggles to win long runs even against large and slow CB's while his ACC still remains a solid asset to his play but currently isn't over a 83/84.

coly

Postby coly » 2011 Dec 08, 23:21

i think we should wait to see him playing between juve's starting 11 (now that vucinic is injoured) and in january, after 2/3 matches, give him the updates he needs. (unfortunately) he played very few minutes with conte.
Be careful of the cat. Don't say you have the cat in the sack when you don't have the cat in the sack. (Giovanni Trapattoni)
Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2011 Dec 18, 16:21

last year he already showed his aerial abilities, and keep doing so now. His jump is pretty good, something like 85 and also his heading is a bit better, like 82-83.
Descansa en paz Chucho
čale

Postby čale » 2011 Dec 18, 16:43

nah, his JUMP is fine IMO he doesn't have that kind of a leap IMO his positioning enables him to find space so he can jump uninterrupted by other players which then makes it easy for him to win the header and place it correctly.

also he showed a decent amount of balance against Novara's CB's, in fact he's been showing that last season too and this season he just continues to prove it again, i'd rate him at 81.

and yet again today he confirmed my theory regarding his overall pace and ACC, he's definitely lost quite a chunk of both, i'd rate his TS at 79/80 with 83 ACC.

coly

Postby coly » 2012 Jan 08, 17:12

holy crap, i love this player but he can't get an injury every first week of january LOL luckily it's no "leg-injury", so i'll just come back wearing that superhero mask :mrgreen: being serious, i don't think that IT: C is needed, and agree to raise 1/2 pts his balance, header and response, maybe with lowering his TS, ACC and AGI always 1/2 points each. thoughts?
Be careful of the cat. Don't say you have the cat in the sack when you don't have the cat in the sack. (Giovanni Trapattoni)
čale

Postby čale » 2012 Jan 08, 17:15

i'm all for that, we've been pushing those values for quite some time now, also like i said he's currently bordering between a 79/80 for TS and also he keeps showing that he lost just like i said a bunch of his ACC

čale

Postby čale » 2012 Mar 14, 14:19

updated him with previous suggestions mainly lowering speed & shooting, bumping his passing stats as he's extraordinary for a forward and has great vision, i'd dare to say on level with vučinić...plus some slight +/-1's. and removed *Scoring.

crisfar

Postby crisfar » 2012 Mar 23, 21:12

Does he really need now these values for ment and tw ?!?
čale

Postby čale » 2012 Mar 23, 23:38

i believe that they're quite fine tbh, he's more than capable of creating chances for his teammates and passes quite a lot for a forward, and he is determined and looks to fight and push until the last minute trying to make a chance out of nothing for himself or his teammates...i really believe that current values are quite good, maybe MENT can get a drop to 81 but apart from that TW shouldn't be touched IMO.

zuo

Postby zuo » 2012 May 25, 01:04

without *scoring and 82 TW it's simply not him.
scoring make the player search for the goal and shooting instead of deliver a (better solution)
Of passing.
imo he's much better replicated with the star and around 78 TW. how he got settled over matri?
Saving Private Adrian

čale

Postby čale » 2012 May 25, 11:23

quag's only acts as a forward when he's paired with Borriello or Matri and ALWAYS operates on the left side as a supportive striker and he plays quite far away from the goal for a striker. his overall passing is great, accuracy wise and success rate as well, plays through balls every now and then with decent accuracy, comparable to Vučinić (who could sit a point higher), and when he's played as a supportive striker and it's quite evident when he's paired with Matri or Borriello as it enables him to drift away and do what he wants, similar to a free role and gives him more space to look for a pass or more often to shoot without interference.

idk why you wanna lower his TW while he's arguably one of Juve's best players in that aspect, it could possibly be a point or two higher, overall intelligence and decision making is absolutely great on him, going lower to greens, he'd just shoot and rarely pass the ball which just isn't right. Conte uses him purely as an SS and a Vučinić sub, he rarely gets subbed for the CF. thus meaning that his primary function is to create and make runs to enable more free space for the forward and other players ass well, and this aspect of the game can be considered TW as well.

zuo

Postby zuo » 2012 May 26, 13:46

mmmm.....i'm still on my own i think.....
he isn't actually used "just" as a SS , but Also as a CF when he was played instead
Of matri in the april period if i rember well......you may refer to "intelligence" "decision making"....
and through balls......that's more about stars,cards, attack and passing stats.
the TW stat , expecially for strikers imo, can't be rated counting them as primary factors.....
cause movement and link-play is....and unselfishness. 82 TW is imo cavani- like and quaglia doesen't need it.
Saving Private Adrian

Return to “UC Sampdoria”