Josip Posavec

Moderators: bitz, VUKDS, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Josip Posavec

Postby PES Stats Database » 2016 Sep 10, 15:34

vinnie

Re: Josip Posavec

Postby vinnie » 2017 Jun 10, 11:11

I was watching serie a match highlights to watch Buffon, wanting to catch up on him after not watching him for a good period, and neglecting to watch the serie a in general. After quite a few videos, when i was roughly satisfied that i'd seen enough, while i was watching the juventus match vs palermo (4-1?) i noticed the way the palermo keeper moved to a freekick that hit the post- it caught my eye as an extremely skilled dive regardless that he was beat to the post. And despite that he gave up 4 goals, i was impressed by the skill the palermo keeper showed and decided to start watching palermo match highlights instead to see this guy more- some Josip Posavec.

well i think that he's an immensely gifted shot stopper. Reflecting on his talent, he's a potential high orange response and GKS. He's a very gifted and skilled shot stopper. He is quite agile, has a good leap, but has such a fantastic ability to spring towards the corner. It's not the height of his jump that enables him to reach the corners and sides of the net well, his jump is good but the giant Donnarumma has an even better jump- it's his skill at leaning into his dive and getting a big reach out of his dive. He also shows glimpses of high orange response, and combined with his agility and his shot stopping skill, i think he's already one of the better shot stoppers in the serie a, just not nearly consistently enough yet.

He's extremely similar to De Gea at the same age: the same height, a very similar build, a very similar level of agilty and reflexive ability, and the same extremely obvious skill in stopping shots.

The big problem with him is his mental control of a game; on crosses, corner kicks, he often looks totally out of his depth, and just making poor decisions. He very frequently will go through his own teammates for not much reason at all, and ends up hurting his own defenders as well as himself unnecessarily (in multiple incidences causing goals as a result). Maybe he can improve on this, but comparing his aerial problems with De Gea: i always felt De Gea's problems were due only to his really concerning lack of strength, whereas with Posavec it looks more due to his decision making, and sense of his teammates. Due to this difference in the nature of their weaknesses, i'm not as convinced in Posavec becoming one of the world class goalkeepers. It's much harder to improve a weakness in composure than it is to improve one's physical qualities. Posavec's problems begin with some very very erratic defense control and a lack of understanding of his defenders positioning.

Posavec often looks unsure and second guessing when to come out- though when he is facing shots he generally takes good positions and adjusts his position well for shots. He could be as much as an 85 Defence, and though his talent can afford much much more, based on this season, and for now, i would prefer slightly lower at about 84 Defence.

Another troubling thing as well is that he also makes some poor parries and strange diving angles on some of his saves, despite that he's still clearly immensely gifted in his skill at stopping shots while making these kinds of errors. If it wasn't for the inconsistency of his skill in the same games i'd account it to a form problem, but actually while he shows 91+ GKS already with fantastic catches and wonderful leaps to corners, he also sometimes isn't fully in control of his parries, and will redirect shots in a way that clearly shows a lack of control and assuredness as an orange begins to be defined by. He often parries high in the air but not while clearing the shot from his own box, or not even redirecting a shot out of bounds or behind the goal for a corner when he clearly should and easily could- shots that are not parried out of the danger zones consistently enough, and without enough control of his parrying. For mostly this reason i don't think he should yet be above 89 GKS, and in many ways this is a quite generous rating considering some of his parries, but at the same time 89 is also a rating that is below the level of skill he shows in his diving form, and ability to stretch to well placed shots.

his response shows glimpses above 91, but overall should be about 91 for now- even a 90 would be ok, as his agility stands out more, and there are as many times when he looks slightly more sluggish than a 91 as there are times he shows above 91 response- but he'll surely be a 91 or more by next season so it's a near irrelevant distinction.

If he continues the way he has this season, he'll probably have the chance to make some wonder save next season and get the attention he probably deserves. I mentioned doubts about his problems communicating and coordinating with his teammates- and the seriousness when this problem is caused by decision making and character rather than some hesitance due to clear physical weakness. There's a really big positive though, and that cause for the benefit of the doubt is his age.

The comparisons with De Gea don't end at their shot stopping, their physical stature, or their shared nimbleness- it continues to the fact that they both moved to a new team in a major league at the age of 20. I had thought that this guy was some 25/ 26 year old, some overlooked keeper like there has been over the years, or some keeper that just managed to remain under the radar in an undeveloped league before moving to a major league and showing his skills, like Navas was at levante- but he's not, he's a good 4 years from his peak ability at only 21 years old.

So there is alot of cause for optimism that his problems are due to needing time to settle and adjust to a new league, and a new country, and importantly at a higher level than he's regularly played before. De Gea played in a league without much physical contact or abuse to the goalkeepers, or much emphasis on aerial ability and cross command, but La Liga was and is one of the top two leagues over the past 10 years, so on this basis De Gea was actually more prepared in ways than Posavec for the adjustment in the level of football.

And because Posavec is quite some way from his peak ability, with good coaching and the commitment of his team like Fergie gave De Gea, he has plenty of time to develop and easily leave these listed problems behind. And this should be much easier as he is hardly facing the pressure of playing for a top side (much the less the defending champions!), or succeeding a club giant like Van Der Sar while he is with Palermo. He has the luxury of being able to train and improve and make mistakes with a degree of anonymity from the media (if not the relegation pressured fans) which may be invaluable.

I'm not as convinced that he has the ability to overcome his problems like i was with de gea, but if he does overcome his issues, as he should given his age, he will be a hell of a goalkeeper. If nothing else though, and his flaws remain, he can still easily become a world class shotstopper, just with some issues preventing him from the world class overall category. He does have the potential though to be one of the top 15-10 goalkeepers in the world though in my mind, and behind probably only donnarumma in the serie a within four years.

For what he showed this season, i'd roughly see him as deserving a set like this:

Spoiler: show
Attack: 30
Defence: 84
Balance: 80
Stamina: 68
Top Speed: 68
Acceleration: 66
Response: 91
Agility: 81
Dribble Accuracy: 55
Dribble Speed: 55
Short Pass Accuracy: 55
Short Pass Speed: 62
Long Pass Accuracy: 61
Long Pass Speed: 67
Shot Accuracy: 44
Shot Power: 78
Shot Technique: 44
Free Kick Accuracy: 44
Curling: 48
Header: 50
Jump: 84
Technique: 52
Aggression: 70
Mentality: 72
Keeper Skills: 89
Teamwork: 63

Condition: 5
Weak Foot Accuracy: 4
Weak Foot Frequency: 4

another interesting goalkeeper is the backup- fulignati, i think he's a less spectacular, and a less gifted shotstopper, but very refined in comparison, and not as all over the place (though ironically, a bit over anxious to save shots compared to posavec- one shot he dove to save was a good 3 yards wide and he still flung himself to it like he was saving a goal, it was impressive despite that he didn't manage to put a touch on the shot). The interesting aspect is how young fulignati is as well, being only one year and a half older than posavec. Fulignati moves very differently to shots, and is not nearly as agile, or easy to spring to shots, but he is very skilled at leaning to shots, and maybe a bit more consistent with his parrying.

i've seen some comments in the match highlights expressing dissatisfaction with fuglinati in comparison to sorrentino who previously had been palermo's keeper, but i think palermo's problems are down to their horrendous defence. Their goalkeepers are inexperienced, but both quite gifted, and have hardly been the source of their defensive problems when looking at the goals they concede. I think the future should be committed to posavec, but if posavec fails to adjust to italy, and does not improve on his weaknesses, or stagnates his development, fulignati will surely be very ready to jump ahead of him.

this set below is really rough- it's based on a dozen match highlights where he played instead of posavec, but there's not enough footage to improve on the set, so i think it's a good, if frankly crude approximate, despite that it's not as accurate or studied as i'd like. i'd like to share it as a contrast though.

fulignati

Attack: 30
Defence: 87
Balance: 84
Stamina: 68
Top Speed: 65
Acceleration: 70
Response: 89
Agility: 73
Dribble Accuracy: 51
Dribble Speed: 53
Short Pass Accuracy: 55
Short Pass Speed: 62
Long Pass Accuracy: 64
Long Pass Speed: 65
Shot Accuracy: 44
Shot Power: 81
Shot Technique: 44
Free Kick Accuracy: 44
Curling: 48
Header: 50
Jump: 78
Technique: 52
Aggression: 67
Mentality: 76
Keeper Skills: 88
Teamwork: 74

Condition: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 4
Weak Foot Frequency: 4
If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
antony

Postby antony » 2017 Jun 10, 13:27

Vinnie thanks for your post, but i really don't believe somethings... here Posavec is considered a really bad keeper (probably for his ridiculous mistake in Napoli), personally i think he has a great response or potentially a great response but for the all other he is bad, GKS on 89 ? I believed was trolling but i respect you much so you have your explanations to give him that value but from what i've seen of him he has great response or in some matches he showed it btw, but in communications, positioning, catching... he is still very immature

Also for Fulignati (the guy stole Posavec place) i think the set is too overrated, defence 87? Gks 88?
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2017 Jun 12, 08:00

i thought about what you've said, and had alot to say about it to explain what i think, but i'll reduce it to the important point, which is you may be right: for the purpose of making a good set that reflects him and the season he just had, then it's probable that i'm going too far, or plainly wrong on this

yeah, he has definitely made his share of terrible errors, but what i see is that his skill is there regardless. He can still be a weak keeper despite having great skills in my opinion. Just how i see Romero as always being a bit lower than his reputation, i see posavec as higher than his reputation. The same things you said about Posavec were said about De Gea- pretty much all of england except maybe 55% of the united fanbase thought De Gea was a laughingstock during his first season, that he was another taibi. Newspapers openly ridiculed De Gea for almost 15 monthes and called for him to be dropped for Lindegaard, and sold in the nearest transfer window.

It is true though that it is very troubling that his parrying is often out of control, but because of his skill i think he can easily adjust this error tendency- because he can usually reach a good position to parry with his hands in a stable and smooth posture due to his diving form, he just does not control his parrying enough as of yet. This could be a lack of wrist strength at the moment. He makes fantastic catches on very tough shots because he can put his hands in the right position, with his body in the right form to stabilize the catch.

I had said in my first post: 89 GKS is too high for his handling ability- but my impression is that it's too low for his skill, and i think his skill will develop so much by next season that these errors hes made will be not nearly as frequent.

sometimes his response really bothers me as well, as he does respond abnormally slowly to shots i think 91 response should save regularly, and this happened about 4-5 times, so not too irregular. but when i see him as a potential 91+ response, it's due to a save like this, which is a fantastic display:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2jzzeHq0GE&t=2m32s
and this is pretty great as well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52-SrXiHSc4&t=1m20s
and there were three excellent saves against suso at milan.

i'll admit though that he doesn't match this level frequently enough- but my opinion is that that's just form issues. It does bother me though because it happens more frequently than one would accept for an orange response level goalkeeper, in a way that has cost his team soft goals very often. He's given up alot of freekick goals, a few on his near side as well, and often shots that considering the types of traits i've described him as having, by my own reckoning he should save.

so i could be wrong, and i'm glad you challenged this impression i have, but keepers i'm very familiar with like szczesny, or hart, or reina, and the empoli goalkeeper i've become familar with the last few monthes skorupski: they don't impress me like posavec does. As i mentioned, i had no clue about this guy before i had started watching juventus highlights, and the moment from him that caught my eye wasn't even a save- and he let in 4 goals in the game. It's the way Posavec moves to shots that makes me believe he has a really high ceiling for his abilities. This isn't even a save, but i just find the way he moves to shots as very skilled: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52-SrXiHSc4&t=2m07s
and the dive that caught my eye in the first place:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiDtRpXDbto&t=0m25s

Even now i do regard his goalkeeping skill as very erratic, and it's doubtless he had a season that has deserved alot of criticism for various reasons, but while the keepers i named had better seasons, i don't see as much shot-stopping skill from them.

i'm just not as good at judging goalkeepers as i was before as i've not watched nearly as much footage of different goalkeepers as i used to. so i accept that i may be wrong, or too too generous to him.

To compare how i see posavec to a successful goalkeeper in italy this season, i rate skorupski as an 83 def 93-95 response and 87 gks for comparisions sake, skorupski clearly had a far superior season, but for whatever reason i am more impressed by posavec and have the feeling that he has real talent in his goalkeeping skill specifically.

so i regard posavec highly for his talent despite his many mistakes, and very disappointing moments. I don't rate him as highly as i did De Gea in 2011/2012 though, so it probably makes more sense to cram his ability lower than i even rated De Gea for 2011/12, but i was thinking that within a year or two it seems he's going to be a pretty obvious orange GKS, so i was pretty generous, and more forgiving of his mistakes.

the set above is more about expressing how i rate his talent, his potential.. but to reflect his performances over the season you can probably drop response 2 points, GKS quite a few points, maybe as low as 83, but only to reflect his mistakes while keeping the agility and jump, and that would better reflect his vulnerabilities. Another way is to only drop form even another point to 4, while slightly downgrading response to 90. i'm personally behind the second option, but only because i do see that talent in him.

and it's true as well, fulignati seems to be regarded even lower than posavec. but watching the serie a highlights, while there are many keepers at the moment that are much safer, less error prone, or consistent, i think that there's not many keepers with as much skill as posavec or even fulignati. I am much much less sure about fulignati- overall that set could be overrated, but my honest impression is one of being impressed by him as well, and i don't give that regard easily. he looks sturdier and less error prone than posavec, and generally just a good keeper behind a nightmarishly horrible defense.

I won't say the sets should be updated. my real motive is to comment my impression and leave my impression for others to use because i don't anticipate i can return to watch him too often. What happens to the sets is up to you and if in the future he does impress you, my thoughts will be here and you can compare them. if he performs very very well in a season or two we can know at least that it probably isn't a coincidence or fluke. if he doesn't, well then i am just plain wrong- or he could just become another Guiata in the end- a super skilled shotstopper but a liability overall. I will watch him here or there and catch up after seasons to see how he's progressing ( i didn't even know palermo was relegated, so no wonder he's so lowly regarded). In the meantime it's better to go with your own opinion antony, as i'm sure you're more familiar just by seeing him more generally over the year as i've hardly watched any serie a for a long time. I just wanted to leave my thoughts on Posavec as i was really interested about him despite not intending to watch him.
antony

Postby antony » 2017 Jun 12, 10:06

vinnie wrote:i thought about what you've said, and had alot to say about it to explain what i think, but i'll reduce it to the important point, which is you may be right: for the purpose of making a good set that reflects him and the season he just had, then it's probable that i'm going too far, or plainly wrong on this

yeah, he has definitely made his share of terrible errors, but what i see is that his skill is there regardless. He can still be a weak keeper despite having great skills in my opinion. Just how i see Romero as always being a bit lower than his reputation, i see posavec as higher than his reputation. The same things you said about Posavec were said about De Gea- pretty much all of england except maybe 55% of the united fanbase thought De Gea was a laughingstock during his first season, that he was another taibi. Newspapers openly ridiculed De Gea for almost 15 monthes and called for him to be dropped for Lindegaard, and sold in the nearest transfer window.

It is true though that it is very troubling that his parrying is often out of control, but because of his skill i think he can easily adjust this error tendency- because he can usually reach a good position to parry with his hands in a stable and smooth posture due to his diving form, he just does not control his parrying enough as of yet. This could be a lack of wrist strength at the moment. He makes fantastic catches on very tough shots because he can put his hands in the right position, with his body in the right form to stabilize the catch.

I had said in my first post: 89 GKS is too high for his handling ability- but my impression is that it's too low for his skill, and i think his skill will develop so much by next season that these errors hes made will be not nearly as frequent.

sometimes his response really bothers me as well, as he does respond abnormally slowly to shots i think 91 response should save regularly, and this happened about 4-5 times, so not too irregular. but when i see him as a potential 91+ response, it's due to a save like this, which is a fantastic display:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2jzzeHq0GE&t=2m32s
and this is pretty great as well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52-SrXiHSc4&t=1m20s
and there were three excellent saves against suso at milan.

i'll admit though that he doesn't match this level frequently enough- but my opinion is that that's just form issues. It does bother me though because it happens more frequently than one would accept for an orange response level goalkeeper, in a way that has cost his team soft goals very often. He's given up alot of freekick goals, a few on his near side as well, and often shots that considering the types of traits i've described him as having, by my own reckoning he should save.

so i could be wrong, and i'm glad you challenged this impression i have, but keepers i'm very familiar with like szczesny, or hart, or reina, and the empoli goalkeeper i've become familar with the last few monthes skorupski: they don't impress me like posavec does. As i mentioned, i had no clue about this guy before i had started watching juventus highlights, and the moment from him that caught my eye wasn't even a save- and he let in 4 goals in the game. It's the way Posavec moves to shots that makes me believe he has a really high ceiling for his abilities. This isn't even a save, but i just find the way he moves to shots as very skilled: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52-SrXiHSc4&t=2m07s
and the dive that caught my eye in the first place:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiDtRpXDbto&t=0m25s

Even now i do regard his goalkeeping skill as very erratic, and it's doubtless he had a season that has deserved alot of criticism for various reasons, but while the keepers i named had better seasons, i don't see as much shot-stopping skill from them.

i'm just not as good at judging goalkeepers as i was before as i've not watched nearly as much footage of different goalkeepers as i used to. so i accept that i may be wrong, or too too generous to him.

To compare how i see posavec to a successful goalkeeper in italy this season, i rate skorupski as an 83 def 93-95 response and 87 gks for comparisions sake, skorupski clearly had a far superior season, but for whatever reason i am more impressed by posavec and have the feeling that he has real talent in his goalkeeping skill specifically.

so i regard posavec highly for his talent despite his many mistakes, and very disappointing moments. I don't rate him as highly as i did De Gea in 2011/2012 though, so it probably makes more sense to cram his ability lower than i even rated De Gea for 2011/12, but i was thinking that within a year or two it seems he's going to be a pretty obvious orange GKS, so i was pretty generous, and more forgiving of his mistakes.

the set above is more about expressing how i rate his talent, his potential.. but to reflect his performances over the season you can probably drop response 2 points, GKS quite a few points, maybe as low as 83, but only to reflect his mistakes while keeping the agility and jump, and that would better reflect his vulnerabilities. Another way is to only drop form even another point to 4, while slightly downgrading response to 90. i'm personally behind the second option, but only because i do see that talent in him.

and it's true as well, fulignati seems to be regarded even lower than posavec. but watching the serie a highlights, while there are many keepers at the moment that are much safer, less error prone, or consistent, i think that there's not many keepers with as much skill as posavec or even fulignati. I am much much less sure about fulignati- overall that set could be overrated, but my honest impression is one of being impressed by him as well, and i don't give that regard easily. he looks sturdier and less error prone than posavec, and generally just a good keeper behind a nightmarishly horrible defense.

I won't say the sets should be updated. my real motive is to comment my impression and leave my impression for others to use because i don't anticipate i can return to watch him too often. What happens to the sets is up to you and if in the future he does impress you, my thoughts will be here and you can compare them. if he performs very very well in a season or two we can know at least that it probably isn't a coincidence or fluke. if he doesn't, well then i am just plain wrong- or he could just become another Guiata in the end- a super skilled shotstopper but a liability overall. I will watch him here or there and catch up after seasons to see how he's progressing ( i didn't even know palermo was relegated, so no wonder he's so lowly regarded). In the meantime it's better to go with your own opinion antony, as i'm sure you're more familiar just by seeing him more generally over the year as i've hardly watched any serie a for a long time. I just wanted to leave my thoughts on Posavec as i was really interested about him despite not intending to watch him.

You did well to show your opinions about him even if are not "populars". Glad to see you mentioned Skorupski, i see Posavec quite similar to him.. imho he has good response agi jump combo, very explosive keeper ... maybe resp agi 91/81 is just a little bit high but isn't crazy to give to him, i'm against such high gks or def because i repeat that in catching, positiong still lot to learn. Maybe the current set with higher resp agi jump would be good for him. Good call on 63 tw, i agree lucks a lot in coordinate with the others, communication.
Don't know where he will play next season, at the moment doesn't seems to be a team interested in him
Epsi

Postby Epsi » 2017 Jun 12, 15:33

vinnie I'd like to see your point of view on Donnarumma, Berisha, Skorupski and Strakosha in comparison with Posavec
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2017 Jun 13, 00:28

Donnarumma i have an opinion about, as well as Skorupski. Donnarumma towering above all - i guess i'll just share them here since you ask for it epsi, though these impressions are not as complete as i like, i am pretty sure on some aspects- but i don't know anything about Berisha, or Strakosha.

regarding Skorupski, like i said previously, i see him as an extremely high response, no less than 93, and i do see more than rare 95 response moments. i think his GKS is very good, good form, good parrying, and he can catch medium level shots- just short of an elite level- i find 87 GKS to be a fitting value. I see his defensive ability as low yellows, or sub-par. He doesn't have much ability to adjust well for shots, and often leaves alot of his net exposed with a poor position against a shot. He's an outstanding keeper on the line, and a good one over distance- but i think he won't be impressive in general opinion after a season or two as i suspect his errors in positioning and slow adjustments to the ball's movement will be noticed (if he doesn't improve that is). A quite good goalkeeper though.

Donnarumma, wow i'm amazed by his development. When i first saw him when he debuted, i though of him as high greens goalkeeping skill with high yellows response, and good defensive sense. i didn't think too highly of him, he seemed a bit clumsy, but because of his age (only 16/17 at the time!) i didn't judge him much. I noticed last season he started making very impressive saves that improved my opinion of him but not that much. When i started watching juventus highlights to see buffon, i saw Donnarumma and he was amazing- i was watching milan to see him after i had finished watching palermo for posavec.

i see him as a mid oranges defence, 96 response, and approximately 88 gks, with jump about 86.

there's a goal he let's in which i can find, but haven't saved anywhere since i haven't been keeping notes (and don't think it's necessary in this case), which is just about 97 response. He was a centimetre from saving one of the more sure goals from a corner you can find, and it was astonishing. I really think he is near a 97 response. Regarding his goalkeeping skills, sometimes amazing, a few times stunning, but for this season and for now i see him as more of a mid to high yellow GKS because of the way he moves to shots- sometimes a little loose, occasionally still clumsy. He has already showed amazing form and skill- mid oranges skill in some of his saves - for example the leaping save to his left against (roma?).

I think what's great for someone of his size though is his jump. He blends very very good skill (though not quite consistently elite yet in my eyes) with a truly large leap, and it means he can cover pretty much the entire net in a way i don't think i've seen before. He's agile as well, not overly, but for someone of 196cm (looks even bigger than that to be honest), very impressively- something like a 75 agility.

It's not only his size and amazing ability to cover so much of the net just with pure size and athleticism, he takes good positions against shots, and adjusts very well to ball movement, and seldom is left in a poor position to react to shots. Sometimes he takes slightly erratic lines when closing down on a shot, or is a bit over aggressive and compromises his angle between the goal when rushing towards a shooter, or anticipating a shot, but generally i see him quite well-at a mid oranges level, which can easily be improved to a higher level.

i wasn't too sold on Donnarumma as a Buffon "heir" before i saw what he did this season, but if he continues the huge development he's had, he can easily become a much more athletic, possibly better Toldo. If he jumps up in ability next season like he did this season (and he's still only 18/19?), maybe then comparisons to Buffon level talent are not unreasonable.

And what i love about his character is his fire and his passion- it means so much for him to make saves, and he is so competitive on trying to save every shot, and even the most impossible goals. The scary thing is he's already fingertips away from saving alot of these impossible shots, and with that attitude, considering his age, the sky is really the limit. The biggest difference between Posavec and the likes of De Gea/Donnarumma as i mentioned in my first post, is the attitude of these goalkeepers. Even when De Gea was getting beat up, he was totally in command of shotstopping, and making saves you wouldn't expect with calmness, command, and occasionally fury; Donnarumma has an awesome level of competition, fire, and passion. I don't see that in Posavec, which can be sign of mental weakness that will hinder improvement and development. At the moment I see Posavec as a more fluid and skilled keeper in making the most of his dives to the corners with a "cat-like" grace that De Gea had compared to Donnarumma, but he's not anywhere near Donnarumma overall, and not on the same level as De Gea at the same age.
Epsi

Postby Epsi » 2017 Jun 13, 12:14

yes, I agree with almost everything you've said, Donnarumma is already on a very high, high level.

Skorupski is a tricky topic, he's very good, incredibly responsive, he has some slip ups but he has been one of my favourites this year - definitely a mid-high level keeper, shows how bad Empoli was, to get relegated despite having a solid goalkeeper.

Same can be said for Posavec and Palermo, but in this case I think Josip is still a rough diamond, will show his best in the next years. Skorupski is already a complete gkeeper.

Berisha had his best season ever, and Strakosha looks to have stolen Marchetti's place, but I don't know much about his skills tbh.
Moysís

Postby Moysís » 2018 Aug 09, 21:30

He saved Hajduk tonight in the last second of the game..

https://youtu.be/uCoy0U0dxoM - 2:58

Horrible match btw..
Moysís

Postby Moysís » 2018 Aug 16, 22:01

The big problem with him is his mental control of a game; on crosses, corner kicks, he often looks totally out of his depth, and just making poor decisions. He very frequently will go through his own teammates for not much reason at all, and ends up hurting

Exactly this he made in 93rd minute of the match tonight and unfortunately we lost Europe for this season, pity.

https://youtu.be/VvUu_UBaWAk?t=467

Return to “HNK Hajduk Split”