Ronaldinho | 2001-2003 | 2003-2006 | 2008-2010 | 2011-2013


Moderators: lucashag, Adrien, Albo7, Korinov, Brezza, jurgens

Forum rules
User avatar
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone
Posts: 19398
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 479 times

Ronaldinho | 2001-2003 | 2003-2006 | 2008-2010 | 2011-2013

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 12, 21:52

2003-2006

Nickname: "Dinho" | *El Mago de Porto Alegre* | *O Rei* | "Ronnie"

Club: FC Barcelona



Growth type: Early/Lasting

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


2001-2003

Nickname: "Dinho" | *El Mago de Porto Alegre* | *O Rei* | "Ronnie"

Club: Paris Saint-Germain



Growth type: Early/Lasting

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *




2008-2010

Nickname: "Dinho" | *El Mago de Porto Alegre* | *O Rei* | "Ronnie"

Club: AC Milan



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


2011-2013

Nickname: "Dinho" | *El Mago de Porto Alegre* | *O Rei* | "Ronnie"

Club: Atletico Mineiro


Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Apr 21, 20:33, edited 4 times in total.
Albo7
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2735
Joined: 2010 Mar 31, 12:02
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 222 times
Been thanked: 407 times

Re: Ronaldinho | 2001-2003 | 2003-2006 | 2008-2010 | 2011-2013

Postby Albo7 » 2019 Apr 11, 21:09

https://youtu.be/dpBRA2yctBo

Tries not to cry
Cries alot
Image TROLL KING Image

Image
Link man
PSD Youth League
Posts: 83
Joined: 2018 Aug 13, 19:34
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Ronaldinho | 2001-2003 | 2003-2006 | 2008-2010 | 2011-2013

Postby Link man » 2019 Apr 12, 00:17

I remember that time when Ronaldinho was considered practically a god in football, what times. Speaking of the set, I think if DS is very high in his set of Barcelona and PSG.
TheeReallRonaldo
PSD Youth League
Posts: 50
Joined: 2019 Jun 10, 00:51
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Ronaldinho | 2001-2003 | 2003-2006 | 2008-2010 | 2011-2013

Postby TheeReallRonaldo » 2019 Jun 10, 16:14

One of the most overrated players of all time..
TheeReallRonaldo
PSD Youth League
Posts: 50
Joined: 2019 Jun 10, 00:51
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Ronaldinho | 2001-2003 | 2003-2006 | 2008-2010 | 2011-2013

Postby TheeReallRonaldo » 2019 Jun 10, 18:24

Also his skills not as effective as R9..

R10 has more skills but far less effective..

And also his high speed skills not as good as R9.. Not even close..

Quality>Quantity..

R10 is like Neymar.. Neymar's ancestor..
HeitorVieira
New Contributor
Posts: 29
Joined: 2018 Mar 26, 12:27
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Ronaldinho | 2001-2003 | 2003-2006 | 2008-2010 | 2011-2013

Postby HeitorVieira » 2019 Jun 14, 20:33

TheeReallRonaldo wrote:One of the most overrated players of all time..


And so is the "Real" Ronaldo
User avatar
Fantasista
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1336
Joined: 2011 Jul 25, 20:22
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: Ronaldinho | 2001-2003 | 2003-2006 | 2008-2010 | 2011-2013

Postby Fantasista » 2019 Oct 06, 22:57

TheeReallRonaldo wrote:One of the most overrated players of all time..

TheeReallRonaldo wrote:Also his skills not as effective as R9..

R10 has more skills but far less effective..

And also his high speed skills not as good as R9.. Not even close..

Quality>Quantity..

R10 is like Neymar.. Neymar's ancestor..

HeitorVieira wrote:
TheeReallRonaldo wrote:One of the most overrated players of all time..


And so is the "Real" Ronaldo


Stop spewing BS. Both were incredible players, absolute geniuses capable of combining extreme efficiency with incredible flashiness and charm in their play. Not many before and after them could do that. Unfortunatelly because of events inside and outside of field they didn't have long lasting, steady carrers on top like Messi or CR have. But both Ronaldo and Ronaldinho in top form are very comparable to those two.

Link man wrote:I remember that time when Ronaldinho was considered practically a god in football, what times. Speaking of the set, I think if DS is very high in his set of Barcelona and PSG.


Yeah, in 2004-06 he was virtually unstoppable. And I totally agree with the DS comment. Lowering his DS is something we were discussing long time ago but it was never actually done. Seems to be an argument of "what a player was able to do" (in that case current values are fine) vs "what a player was usually doing, what stat combination reflects his style" (in that case I would push for a DS decrease).
show some fcking respect
HeitorVieira
New Contributor
Posts: 29
Joined: 2018 Mar 26, 12:27
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Ronaldinho | 2001-2003 | 2003-2006 | 2008-2010 | 2011-2013

Postby HeitorVieira » 2019 Oct 14, 06:36

Fantasista wrote:
TheeReallRonaldo wrote:One of the most overrated players of all time..

TheeReallRonaldo wrote:Also his skills not as effective as R9..

R10 has more skills but far less effective..

And also his high speed skills not as good as R9.. Not even close..

Quality>Quantity..

R10 is like Neymar.. Neymar's ancestor..

HeitorVieira wrote:
TheeReallRonaldo wrote:One of the most overrated players of all time..


And so is the "Real" Ronaldo


Stop spewing BS. Both were incredible players, absolute geniuses capable of combining extreme efficiency with incredible flashiness and charm in their play. Not many before and after them could do that. Unfortunatelly because of events inside and outside of field they didn't have long lasting, steady carrers on top like Messi or CR have. But both Ronaldo and Ronaldinho in top form are very comparable to those two.

Link man wrote:I remember that time when Ronaldinho was considered practically a god in football, what times. Speaking of the set, I think if DS is very high in his set of Barcelona and PSG.


Yeah, in 2004-06 he was virtually unstoppable. And I totally agree with the DS comment. Lowering his DS is something we were discussing long time ago but it was never actually done. Seems to be an argument of "what a player was able to do" (in that case current values are fine) vs "what a player was usually doing, what stat combination reflects his style" (in that case I would push for a DS decrease).


Did I say he wasn't an incredible player? All I said is that he is also very overrated, and I'm not wrong though, just look at his sets here in PSD, he's basically 95 to 98 at everything and everyone wants even higher stats, Ronaldo is overrated dude

And not to mention the guys that consider him the greatest of all time :lol: :lol: :lol:
jurgens
Clear
Posts: 10156
Joined: 2009 Jul 19, 15:33
Has thanked: 2212 times
Been thanked: 1237 times

Re: Ronaldinho | 2001-2003 | 2003-2006 | 2008-2010 | 2011-2013

Postby jurgens » 2019 Oct 14, 14:57

Welcome back Fantasista, good to see you.
Whoah10115
Regular Poster
Posts: 360
Joined: 2018 Jul 11, 14:48
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 77 times

Re: Ronaldinho | 2001-2003 | 2003-2006 | 2008-2010 | 2011-2013

Postby Whoah10115 » 2019 Oct 15, 00:18

Couple dumb posters in here.

Set underrates him. TS crazy crazy low, ACC low. DS low, DA low, TW painful to the eye, *Playmaking an absolute requirement.

You'd think, the way I'm talking, he's the greatest player I've ever seen....

...

Return to “00's”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests