Dmytro Chygrynskiy

Moderators: bitz, Houy, stavrello7, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Dmytro Chygrynskiy

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 10, 21:49

OLD DESCRIPTION:
Spoiler: show
For the past decade, Ukraine has become familiar to football lovers around the world as a supplier of attacking players such as Andriy Shevchenko, Sergei Rebrov. But Ukraine doesn't boast only talented attackers. A young center back by the name of Dmytro Chyhrynskyi is fast emerging as one of the brightest stars and will surely eventually ply his trade for one of Europe's finest clubs.

Chyhrynskyi, 22, is a leading figure at Shakhtar Donetsk and for the national side. The 6.2ft tall defender is extremely talented in defence and is also a threat in attacking situations. He is already the vice-captain of his team as he boasts high natural leadership qualities. Recently he was linked with possible moves to Liverpool, Newcastle and several Spanish sides - he definitely has the ability to be a leading player in any top class team in the world.

This central defender grew up in western Ukraine, and played as a child for Karpaty Lviv, in an area where people speak Ukrainian and live a very European style. At the age of almost 15 he moved to Donetsk, a much more former Soviet Union style region, where everybody speaks Russian. But he managed to adapt to the different lifestyle, without any family or relatives nearby. He played his first league match in 2004 and after a successful loan spell with Metalurh Zaporizhzhya, returned to Shakhtar.

He earned a place in Shakhtar's starting lineup during the 2005/2006 season, and never looked back. Chyhrynskyi became the vice captain of the team, had a great season last year and he won the double with the team, scoring several goals.

Meanwhile, he became extremely important for the Ukrainian national team after impressing with the Under-21 team who finished as runners-up in the 2006 European Championships. During this tournament he played despite a thigh injury, which eventually prevented him from playing in the 2006 World Cup in Germany. This season he has continued to impress, as Chyhrynskyi has showed in the Champions League that he is a central defender of the highest caliber.

In terms of qualities, Chyhrynskyi is very good in positional and aerial play, anticipation, and fighting for the ball. He is very strong and has absolutely fantastic aerial ability, both in defence and attack. He has a very accurate long pass and a powerful shot. Previously, he had a deal with ex-team mate Anatoliy Tymoschuk who was responsible for long range free-kicks at Shakhtar. So, if Tymoschuk, with his very powerful shot, considered the distance too long then Chygrynskyi had the right to try for goal. Now he is not used as a free kick taker as this responsibility has passed to some of the Brazilians in the team.

Due to his tender years, Chyhrynskyi still has a little way to go to become a complete defender. He is not so good at winning the ball from opponents with fine technique. This is not a big problem since this is a result of weak oppositions in the Ukrainian Premier League where the majority of strikers are not highly technically skilled. He could improve this aspect of his game by regularly training and playing against top quality players. He is also not especially fast, but his great anticipation covers this.

As a clever and intelligent person, Chyhrynskiy's coolness on the pitch has earned him the nickname "The Ukrainian Beckenbauer." It is worth mentioning that Chyhrynskyi is by no means a second Franz Beckenbauer in terms of level and potential impact on the history of the game, but he is still one of the finest prospects Eastern Europe has to offer.

It is only a matter of time before a major club signs the central defender. Chyhrynskyi's contract expires on June 2013, But I highly doubt he'll stay there for the duration of it.

Last edited by Markulur on 2009 Sep 23, 12:24, edited 3 times in total.
zuo

Re: Dmytro CHYHRYNSKIY

Postby zuo » 2009 Sep 08, 03:09

in Barça site he's currently Listed at 85 kgs.

OT

i like to bump up the attention of the Mods on Ibrahimovic,
he's now listed at 195 cms,95 kgs. (something to talk about at least)
Saving Private Adrian

Playboy

Postby Playboy » 2009 Sep 12, 21:58

zuo wrote:in Barça site he's currently Listed at 85 kgs.

OT

i like to bump up the attention of the Mods on Ibrahimovic,
he's now listed at 195 cms,95 kgs. (something to talk about at least)

when on pitch.. Ibrahimovic really looks like 195 or higher :D everyone including Henry, Keita, Abidal.. look much smaller
Markulur

Postby Markulur » 2009 Sep 14, 11:39

Good start on FC Barcelona. He played really good and make all so easy. Always concentrated and knowing what to do in every moment. A young and incredible player started his runs in Spain.
Editing La Liga...
soccerkits

Postby soccerkits » 2009 Sep 18, 16:38

saw his very first game in the blaugrana outfit and i must admit he does a good job on the long passes towards the midfield and forwards...just got to see a couple more games to sudgest upgrades in his stats :mrgreen:
www.soccerkits.multiply.com
Oswaldo

Postby Oswaldo » 2009 Sep 20, 20:09

three things:
1-Good stats..I don't have suggestions.. he seems promicing.

2- his name is misspelled..he isChygrynskiy
not Chyhrynskiy.

3-this is not important but funny..Just see the difference in speed between him and Kun :D .
I don't live in Venezuela, but Venezuela lives in me
Descansa en paz, Roberto
Te echaré de menos
as_10

Postby as_10 » 2009 Sep 21, 14:14

Name: Dmitro Txigrinski
Position: Defender
Date of birth: 7-11-1986 (22 years old)
Place of birth: Iziaslav (Ukraine)
Height: 1,90 m
Weight: 85 kg

EDIT: Ok, there's something strange. If you put the official page in English, he's 190cm, but in Spanish he's 189cm. :lol: I'd say keep him at 190, like in Shaktar. Weight is the same though, so could be updated.
I want my son Brooklyn to be christianized, but I still don't know in which religion - David Beckham
N3KR0

Postby N3KR0 » 2009 Sep 21, 17:46

he looks older than 23 :mrgreen:
PMC

Postby PMC » 2009 Sep 21, 18:08

you can't expect him to beat Kun in such a duel...
I'm against you
CuleSebas

Postby CuleSebas » 2009 Sep 21, 21:10

nekroman619 wrote:he looks older than 23 :mrgreen:

He looks like he was born around 4bce :lol:
soccerkits

Postby soccerkits » 2009 Sep 22, 06:56

is it just me or he does give long range passes forward with such ease and control...he keeps doing it in games as seen in the atletico game 78 in PA very much underrates his long passes hmmm how does he fare with rafael marquez with this? :mrgreen:
www.soccerkits.multiply.com
SWT

Postby SWT » 2009 Nov 04, 21:09

Isn't this guy left-footed? :|
as_10

Postby as_10 » 2009 Nov 04, 22:15

SWT wrote:Isn't this guy left-footed? :|

No, why?
I want my son Brooklyn to be christianized, but I still don't know in which religion - David Beckham
SWT

Postby SWT » 2009 Nov 05, 13:55

I think I heard it on the radio, on Carrusel Deportivo :lol: I thought he was left-footed...

By the way, let's see if he plays a lil' better :mrgreen:
39KubA

Postby 39KubA » 2010 Jan 25, 19:42

Czyhrynskiy is one of the slowest players in Barca maybe only Marquez is slower than him(I mean of course 1st team players without GKs).
He's not as fast as Pique or Keita especially as Xavi or Exteberria!
I know these players up aren't fast but Czyhrynskiy is really slow and he does't deserve on 78, it should be decreased I don't know how many points but IMO about 2-3 point is necessary.It would put him in pair with players like Xabi Alonso, Nakamura ior Jiri Jarosik.
In every match he's one of the worst players on the pitch and I don't mean that he's feeble or he does't suit to Primera Division but his speed is one of reasons his poor games...And players like Jesus Navas of course are unstoptable for players like Czyhrynskiy but almost everyone has been dribbling him as a child because of his speed.So I'd put him in 75-76
Pableras

Postby Pableras » 2010 Feb 17, 11:59

i agree with lowing his speed. and i would give him at least 6 in WFA/WFF. his crosses with the left foot are very accuracy
39KubA

Postby 39KubA » 2010 Apr 25, 18:50

MOD EDIT: No new sets are allowed if they aren't necessary, specially without a good reasoning.
Ace

Postby Ace » 2010 Apr 25, 21:23

39KubA, if he's playing "poor games" (like you said), why did you give him Consistency 7?
Oswaldo

Postby Oswaldo » 2010 Apr 26, 12:17

He is very slow. It's a major weakness in his playing. He barely deserves 75 TS/ACC
I don't live in Venezuela, but Venezuela lives in me
Descansa en paz, Roberto
Te echaré de menos
seilaja17

Postby seilaja17 » 2010 Apr 26, 13:11

Yes, his speed is about same as Sol. So TS 73 ACC 70 sounds reasonable.
Paddy

Postby Paddy » 2010 Apr 26, 14:43

He's definitely faster than Terry and is arguably faster than Vidic.

Return to “AEK Athens”