Masoud Shojaei

Moderators: Mod's, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Masoud Shojaei

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 22:10

Paddy

Re: MASOUD Shojaei

Postby Paddy » 2011 Jan 14, 00:20

Why on earth would you disagree with an update to DA?
tasmin

Postby tasmin » 2011 Jan 14, 04:26

reasons:
1.he doesn't deserve it !
2.he is a dribbler who represents more of his agility than close control.while dribbling he has good movement of his legs and body, but you will also see him loosing the ball quite often while dribbling.
3.you can't equal his close control with juanfran or pedro rodriguez or exceed over marcelo !he is a dribbler more like marcelo who uses his agility a lot while dribbling .but marcelo dribbles it faster than masoud.you can't just exceed masoud's DA over players like marcelo ...
4.in game his current stats represents him well enough,i don't think that +1 or +2 increase needed.i would give him if he has equal close control or accuracy while dribbling like pedro , juanfran....(these guys dribble with more speed and more control )
6.but his agility should go up to 85-86.than with this agility and 85DA he would react like real life.sometimes would control the ball well enough and dribble past opponents with his body movements/agility ,but sometimes will also loose the ball for less DA,less Technique(comparing to other great dribblers) and higher agility !
vamos arriba la celeste !
Paddy

Postby Paddy » 2011 Jan 14, 04:43

Seriously, have you not seen him, he's fantastic with the ball at his feet and to say his close control is not of match of JuanFran or Pedro is just blatantly wrong, I could pick so so so many videos of him just being himself with the ball at his feet, and how close he controls it, he may not have the blistering speed of Pedro or the trickery of Marcelo but he has the control which is better than both, his movements are fluid and his control is too, perhaps he may be overshadowed by Marcelo and Pedro due to being slower and weaker than both but he definitely is a better dribbler than them. Juanfran I haven't seen a lot of but he seems more about pace than close control to me from the little I've seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VlYNKcF ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWrkia8_ ... re=related

There isn't much videos of him online but these are just two, I'd agree to your increase in agility though, perhaps to only 84, mainly due to his stature, his isn't all too nimble. I'd also agree to thegames proposal of a drop in consistency to 5, for obvious reasons.
tasmin

Postby tasmin » 2011 Jan 14, 04:53

no i saw him regularly because i follow the La Liga the mostly :) ! and i like to watch Osasuna home matches because i like the stadium !but that's not the point ! i know these videos shows good close control of him ! yes, he sometimes is great but also looses ball quite often while starting his dribble run,if you watch him every weak i think you can see it.but yes in his good day can dribble past many players.but overall that was a good discussion :) !
i have no problem with +1 increase but agility increase is also obvious.maybe DA86+Agility 84 will represent him as like real life !needs to be test !
Paddy

Postby Paddy » 2011 Jan 14, 05:17

tasmin wrote:i know these videos shows good close control of him ! yes, he sometimes is great but also looses ball quite often while starting his dribble run,if you watch him every weak i think you can see it.but yes in his good day can dribble past many players.

I can't say I've ever seen him lose the ball out of lack of control, can you, its only due to sliding challenges or robust physical challenges he loses it due to his weak physical build, he is obviously going to lose the ball more than Pedro due to him being slower and not as at ease a speeding past players but you can't say in close control and in small movements with the ball he is in anyway worse than them.

I also allowed for the drop in consistency as he can have bad day, although he is in general one of the best dribblers in LaLiga.

tasmin wrote:but overall that was a good discussion :) !

It ain't over yet :D

tasmin wrote:i have no problem with +1 increase but agility increase is also obvious.maybe DA86+Agility 84 will represent him as like real life !needs to be test !

I'd agree to that, but I'm going to insist on the DA of 87, taking into account the drop in consistency he'll not be as frequent in the quality dribbles that he does.
Last edited by Paddy on 2011 Jan 14, 07:38, edited 1 time in total.
tasmin

Postby tasmin » 2011 Jan 14, 05:34

DA 86-87 with agility 84 ,with consistency 5 won't be bad ! needs to be tested though.
yes he is a decent dribbler to me but not exceptional.he is slow, lazy and some-times crazy ! but surely he is very agile.not only for his physical condition he looses his control for his over agility too,lots of times the ball bubble up to much on his feet.but yes very inconsistent in every thing !
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2011 Jan 14, 07:35

His laziness does not mean he's not an almost world class dribbler. For me It's consistency his main problem for him. If you ask me there are more than one midfielders In la Liga rated under their possibilities (X.Prieto, for example)
kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Persee

Postby Persee » 2011 Jan 14, 19:48

Wow very interesting analyzes by tasmin and Paddy!!! :) It is really nice to know he is at least known by some :) I agree with all that: DA: 87 Agility: 84 and consistency: 5. Paddy I am just so impressed it seems that you know Masoud even better than me :P

EDIT: What cards would you add for him? IMO I would add S21-Step On Skills and P03-Trickster (with P05 Mazing Run already added) What do you think?
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2011 Jan 14, 20:12

Paddy wrote: Juanfran I haven't seen a lot of but he seems more about pace than close control to me from the little I've seen.
quote]

Juanfran Is fast, yeah, but his close control Is divine too. He has nothing to envy to X.Prieto for example, who I feel that Is a mixture of both Massoud and Juanfran.
But yeah the Iranian Is fairly better than him. Just one point above or his current value Isn't precise. I think we're making a good job here guys.

sam250 wrote:Wow very interesting analyzes by tasmin and Paddy!!! :) It is really nice to know he is at least known by some :) I agree with all that: DA: 87 Agility: 84 and consistency: 5. Paddy I am just so impressed it seems that you know Masoud even better than me :P

EDIT: What cards would you add for him? IMO I would add S21-Step On Skills and P03-Trickster (with P05 Mazing Run already added) What do you think?

Step on Skills, yes for me, I agree.
Trickster, unsure of It. It's not that much trickstery. I don't think he really needs to do them. With his great close control he can do some tricks but not sure he deserves the card after all.
kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Persee

Postby Persee » 2011 Jan 15, 05:31

Hmmm I believe you are right... But do you think only these two cards will represent his style?? Step On Skills and Mazing run? No more cards are needed to be added? what do you suggest?
Persee

Postby Persee » 2011 Feb 05, 10:15

Please add in the first post in MOTIONS: Dribbling style 2
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2012 Aug 16, 13:52

After 15 months, he's back. Great news, let's see what he can do :)
kunmariano wrote:

Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2012 Aug 17, 07:23

We could celebrate by updating sets to new standards as soon as we see what he can do on the pitch now ;)
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
morenol80

Postby morenol80 » 2012 Aug 17, 12:17

Fixer wrote:After 15 months, he's back. Great news, let's see what he can do :)

He can surely show us some "caños" :D
Swaltz

Postby Swaltz » 2013 Sep 05, 00:37

Persee

Re: Masoud Shojaei

Postby Persee » 2014 Apr 26, 18:57

He is VERY slow. I think Top speed 83 is insane and completely wrong. One of Iran's fastest player that plays also Winger, Alireza Jahanbakhsh from NEC Nijmegen is rated 84 top speed. Masoud is far from that number. I suggest 77-78 at most maybe.
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2014 Apr 27, 11:51

Set is outdated and wrong.
kunmariano wrote:

Persee

Postby Persee » 2014 Apr 27, 16:47

Fixer wrote:Set is outdated and wrong.

What do you suggest?
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2014 Apr 27, 18:41

Nothing, because I haven't seen Masoud play for years. He's been either injured or benched and now he left to Las Palmas and I didn't watch the team. Anything I would suggest would be random or as outdated as the current stats.
kunmariano wrote:

Persee

Postby Persee » 2014 Apr 27, 19:38

Fixer wrote:Nothing, because I haven't seen Masoud play for years. He's been either injured or benched and now he left to Las Palmas and I didn't watch the team. Anything I would suggest would be random or as outdated as the current stats.

Alright I watch him regularly on the NT and in Las Palmas. He plays well there, but in the NT he is probably the worse player at least in the starting 11. This is my set of his, you can upgrade it with this set as it is more accurate and recent (you are welcome to give suggestions)

Name: Masoud Shojaei
Shirt Name: MASOUD
Shirt Number: 12
Nationality: Iranian _irn
Height: 184 cm
Weight: 73 kg
Foot: R
Side: B
Positions: AMF, SMF, WF

TECHNIQUE
Attack: 76
Defence: 52