Nélson Oliveira

Moderators: bitz, stavrello7, Houy, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Nélson Oliveira

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Jul 12, 19:26

Young player that joined SL Benfica after scoring 44 goals in 41 games. Very promising and complete player that , like Wilson Eduardo, is a probably the future of National team attack. He is a nice dribbler with pretty good technique that knows how to play with the team and he is also good in areal battles. Last season did pre-season with the first team and a good season with youth teams. Now he is doing again pre season with the first team but probably will back to the youth teams.

čale
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: NÉLSON Oliveira

Postby čale » 2012 Aug 22, 15:26

and yet again, what do quick turns have to do with BB?
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2012 Aug 22, 19:58

čale wrote:and yet again, what do quick turns have to do with BB?

He uses that far more then, shoulder to shoulder charges.
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2012 Aug 22, 19:58

čale wrote:and yet again, what do quick turns have to do with BB?

He uses that far more then, shoulder to shoulder charges.
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
čale

Postby čale » 2012 Aug 22, 21:02

i said that he WITHSTANDS shoulder bashes not that he uses them...use your logic for once...what would HIS shoulder bashes had to do with HIS BB?
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2012 Aug 22, 22:10

čale wrote:i said that he WITHSTANDS shoulder bashes not that he uses them...use your logic for once...what would HIS shoulder bashes had to do with HIS BB?

Thats what i ment. I didnt pay much attetiion how i wrote it or grammer, tbh you annoy me. But im going to repeat again, if others agree update it then. But lets finish this discussion its always the same thing with you.
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2012 Aug 22, 22:23

I still can't see how stuff like this is any different from anyone else that Is not a mod. Stop It now.
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

čale

Postby čale » 2012 Aug 22, 22:23

you know why i always do this? you know why? 'cause you're clueless. if you had a fair argument you would've already thought of it and brought it up for discussion i just wanted to prove it. but the thing is, you aren't even completely aware of what certain stats/cards even do (KJH's thread about DA and TECH, N. Oliveira's BB being influenced by DA, AGI, TECH, trying to assign Long Ranger to Cardozo) and then try to explain them with real life situations, which is btw a fair point, but a fair point when discussing real-life football, not a video game which has a rather limited engine.

do you know why you are being annoyed by me and my comments? because even you know that you're wrong but won't admit it and instead of backing off you bring in points and arguments which can't even hold their own ground or are simply made up for the sake of backing up your argument.

oh, and enlighten me, what doest that "it's always the same thing with you" mean, 'cause somehow i just can't make up my mind over it.

EDIT:

Fixer wrote:I still can't see how stuff like this is any different from anyone else that Is not a mod. Stop It now.

the thing is that he isn't the only one with knowledge regarding the discussed player and i can guarantee that he's stronger and then insulting someones knowledge by ignorantly saying that it isn't strength but DA, AGI and TECH (which as we all know has absolutely no impact on BB)?

FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2012 Aug 23, 16:41

Its not my fault that you cant understand my point and read out of the context. And always putting words in my mouth. Ill give you that, your real good at putting words in my mouth. Somebody mentioned that with Cardozo and i agreed. Wasnt really thinking. But its kind of weak to mention that, everybody makes some stupid mistakes before here in this thread. Im just trying to help with my part. I just cant understand why you cant understand my point. Nelson doesnt really use his body that much, he tries to avoid body contact thats why i said that with descent numbers for AGI/TECH and DA he can avoid body contact. But people didnt agree, so i sad update it then. Cant understand why your still bothered by our discussion. We are here to help create players and to update them. I dont know why your trying to make me look stupid. Thats just poor manners. Lets just cut this bullshit like Fixer said and try to work better together next time.
Luisao82
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Luisao82 » 2012 Aug 26, 18:49

Fernando, I understand what you are saying.
But since Korinov used the adjective "strong", he was obviously referring to an attribute that has nothing to do with the ability to make quick turns and even less with the ability to evade shoulder barges.
The way you replied after that, seemed like you were trying to justify the strength Korinov was talking about, on attributes that really got nothing to do with 'being strong'.

This discussion reminds me the time when I was making a campaign to convince people that Messi was far more than just a very agile player... he was a relatively strong player, and deserved more than greens for BB. He shoved f***** Diaby on a physical tussle, for christ sakes. :)
Anyway, never mind that now.

I suggest a raise in his BB, to low yellows. I wouldn't mind a 82, tbh.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2012 Aug 27, 11:08

Considering how he stood up to Valencia defenders yesterday, he's at least an 83 BB. But AGI isn't over 77. You know, we could even switch values.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
JMVP
PSD Elite

Postby JMVP » 2012 Aug 27, 12:59

Agility is over 77. Although i agree it's too high at 83. And BB is currently too low, although 83 is a little too high imo.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2012 Aug 27, 13:37

I struggle to see how he's anything over 77 AGI honestly. No quick body movements, pretty bulky, etc. In regards to BB... he did pretty well against people like Víctor Ruiz, Ricardo Costa (before sent off) and even Rami yesterday. 83 doesn't seem crazy to me at all.
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
JMVP
PSD Elite

Postby JMVP » 2012 Aug 27, 14:10

I rate him similar to Droga in regards to agility. I think i've said this here before, i reckon his play style is reminiscent of Cantona's although Nelson is much faster.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2012 Nov 04, 20:49

Ok, after more screen time, and additional testing by my part, here's what I've been using.

Name: Nélson Oliveira
Shirtname: N. OLIVEIRA

Club: RC DEPORTIVO
Number: 25
Position: CF*
Nationality: Portuguese _por

Foot: R

Length: 186
Weight: 82

Attack: 75
Defence: 33
Balance: 80
Stamina: 77
Top Speed: 83
Acceleration: 50*
Response: 75
Agility: 79
Dribble Accuracy: 83
Dribble Speed: 82
Short Pass Accuracy: 72
Short Pass Speed: 73
Long Pass Accuracy: 69
Long Pass Speed: 70
Shot Accuracy: 77
Shot Power: 82
Shot Technique: 50*
Free Kick Accuracy: 66
Curling: 75
Header: 77
Jump: 79
Technique: 83
Aggression: 50*
Mentality: 69
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 64

Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 5
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 6

It's halfway between our current set and Konami's default. Konami's set has some points but their rating of several stats looks really off (same with Bruno Gama), like the very low ATT or the inflated passing values (they seem to perceive him as some kind of WF, odd). I've gone back to BB 80. It's something difficult to rate, as sometimes he seems able to take on strong defenders and others he goes down and/or loses the ball quite easily. It's not comparable to Riki (who has some decent body strenght but is also an accomplished diver)... I don't know what it is honestly, but 80 has provided me good results ingame as some sort of middle ground.
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2012 Nov 04, 21:10

Im happy with your set Korinov. Specially since i was probably the only one who didnt see his BB that high :P
Pikka
Regular Poster

Postby Pikka » 2012 Nov 06, 01:35

Good set all in all, altough ATT value might be a bit too harsh. 1 or 2 point raise would make more sense ladderwise.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2013 Jan 26, 22:57

I'd actually say his ATT should be even lower. He needs to improve massively in terms of game vision and understanding of the game, he has a lot of trouble whenever put in a difficult situation, and sometimes seems to lack even the most basic resources every CF should have in certain circunstances. You can tell there's a lot of potential inside him but he still has a lot to learn.
Korinov

Re: Nélson Oliveira

Postby Korinov » 2013 Mar 02, 19:40

His jump is no good at all.
Tellmo
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Tellmo » 2013 Mar 19, 00:11

Atual Picture of the Nélson Oliveira (HD)
KEEP CALM and HURRAY BENFICA!
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2013 Jul 06, 18:56

I'll be returning him to Benfica as the loan has ended.

A few thoughts about him: he has the talent and the physical conditions to become a really good striker, but his attitude, commitment and workrate are a different issue. He'll have to drastically improve his mentality if he wants to get somewhere. I've read Benfica's coach isn't happy at all with his overall performances this season and he will probably loaned out again.

Return to “AEK Athens”