PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Mathieu Valbuena

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 14, 10:55

Link man
New Stat Maker

Re: Mathieu Valbuena

Postby Link man » 2020 Oct 23, 03:58

Lately he's playing AM, although he still has that tendency to go sideways.
El Barto
Former Lurker

Postby El Barto » 2020 Oct 27, 23:10

Good game for Valbuena, it hurts that his team lost.

The way he controls the game of his team and the sacrifice he has is to be admired.

I think it must have more MEN, if Vieirinha has 87, I don't see the problem with Valbuena having that value. Also add Playmaking.
bitz
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby bitz » 2020 Oct 28, 16:32

El Barto wrote:Good game for Valbuena, it hurts that his team lost.

The way he controls the game of his team and the sacrifice he has is to be admired.

I think it must have more MEN, if Vieirinha has 87, I don't see the problem with Valbuena having that value. Also add Playmaking.

Yeah, based on his time for Olympiacos, (I wasn't following him on his earlier years) Valbuena is up there with the world's best in terms of mentality and desire to win. I can't judge Vieirinha's present condition though. See Vieirinha was given that value based on the fact that he scored crucial goals in local derby's and generally raised his game when the team needed.
El Barto
Former Lurker

Postby El Barto » 2020 Oct 28, 16:58

bitz wrote:

Yeah, based on his time for Olympiacos, (I wasn't following him on his earlier years) Valbuena is up there with the world's best in terms of mentality and desire to win. I can't judge Vieirinha's present condition though. See Vieirinha was given that value based on the fact that he scored crucial goals in local derby's and generally raised his game when the team needed.

I agree, in terms of mentality he is one of the best in the world. He is also the driver of the team, they depend a lot on Valbuena.

Something I must add is that his short pass is not bad, for me he deserves 85, but he gives him very little speed.
Link man
New Stat Maker

Postby Link man » 2020 Oct 30, 19:50

El Barto wrote:
bitz wrote:

I agree, in terms of mentality he is one of the best in the world. He is also the driver of the team, they depend a lot on Valbuena.

Something I must add is that his short pass is not bad, for me he deserves 85, but he gives him very little speed.

I think the same about the mentality I think 89 or 90 could be fine, what if I think it should go down is in the SPS, I would put 75 and 85 in SPA.
Link man
New Stat Maker

Postby Link man » 2020 Nov 01, 04:22

Summary of yesterday's game vs Apollon, entering the second half. A true recital the one who has done, he won the game alone.

Spoiler: show

Genius!!,what play did he make, besides a great cross.
El Barto
Former Lurker

Postby El Barto » 2020 Nov 02, 03:19

Link man wrote:

Genius!!,what play did he make, besides a great cross.

It's show time!!!
Link man
New Stat Maker

Postby Link man » 2020 Dec 06, 04:54

I think his main position should be SS, as he does not play in a fixed position, but plays both sides throughout the match.
Link man
New Stat Maker

Postby Link man » 2021 Jan 09, 21:56

Valbuena's magic assistance to El-Arabi, a falling assistance hahaha incredible. You can see his commitment and desire with the team, very good.

Adrien
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Adrien » 2021 Jan 13, 12:28

He trained it:

They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
Thanasis
PSD Youth League

Postby Thanasis » 2021 Feb 07, 09:22

Hey there.

I'm apologizing for this post, it doesn't have to do with Mathieu Valbuena, but i dont know how to make a post on the forum "players to be created". :/
In the current Olympiacos' squad there are 3 active players that they are not created yet. I'm talking about Oleg Reabciuk LB, Konstantis Tzolakis GK and Hugo Cuypers CF.

Reabciuk is a January transfer and from the day he arrived in Olympiacos, he is a starter LB with extremely good stamina, tenacity and insane speed, despite he is only 22yo.
Tzolakis is a good goalkeeper, the 2nd one of the team, and he is 18yo. Good reflexes, good defensive awareness, strength and skills. Of course he has many things to learn, he is preety young for this position.
Cuypers is a good solution for a 3d CF (for Olympiacos), he has mentality and trying his best every time he plays.
Link man
New Stat Maker

Postby Link man » 2021 Feb 19, 01:01

Again Valbuena showing his great LPA against PSV in Europa League.

Return to “Olympiacos FC”