PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Omar Elabdellaoui

Postby PES Stats Database » 2013 Jun 23, 18:14

KeyserSoze
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Omar Elabdellaoui

Postby KeyserSoze » 2013 Nov 30, 15:05

He's been playing mostly as RB lately, don't you think it's time to rate him as such?
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
Hayame
PSD Elite

Postby Hayame » 2013 Dec 01, 16:21

Yes we can. But i don´t see so much to change. Surely he need a increase in DEF and a little decrease in ATT. Also maybe in STA and Balance he can get a little raise.
Eternal Night

Postby Eternal Night » 2013 Dec 01, 16:31

Now I'm using this set for him:
Spoiler: show
Name: Omar Elabdellaoui
Shirtname: ELABDELLAOUI

Club: EINTRACHT BRAUNSCHWEIG
Number: 14
Position: RB*RWF, RMF, RB,
Nationality: Norwegian _nor

Foot: R

Length: 179
Weight: 73

Attack: 72
Defence: 48
Balance: 75
Stamina: 79
Top Speed: 83
Acceleration: 50
Response: 74
Agility: 86
Dribble Accuracy: 83
Dribble Speed: 84
Short Pass Accuracy: 76
Short Pass Speed: 74
Long Pass Accuracy: 76
Long Pass Speed: 76
Shot Accuracy: 68
Shot Power: 78
Shot Technique: 50
Free Kick Accuracy: 71
Curling: 72
Header: 68
Jump: 79
Technique: 83
Aggression: 50
Mentality: 68
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 72

Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 5
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 4

Eintracht Braunschweig is my "son" :lol: and I've watched some matches of this season. Probably they'll be in 2. Bundesliga again and I have to work with this team too in my OF.
I hope this set can be helpful :)

More or less I've worked with SC Freiburg and 1. FC Nürnberg too, some small teams of 1. BuLi. The future is now :ugeek:
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
bitz

Postby bitz » 2014 Jun 18, 17:28

Visit my alt thread: http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=1011&t=25348
bitz

Postby bitz » 2017 Jan 20, 21:58

On a loan to Marko Silva's Hull City: http://www.hullcitytigers.com/news/arti ... 29666.aspx Will be interesting to see his level there, his condition remains questionable after those consecutive injuries that were keeping him out.
Houy
PSD Elite

Postby Houy » 2017 Aug 17, 12:32

This set definitely needs a revamp. Something to look into this season
bitz

Postby bitz » 2017 Aug 17, 18:07

The word revamp makes me think you have many changes in mind can you elaborate further? He's less dynamic than Figueiras but he is sharper upfront creating more danger. He's also more tactically disciplined than Figueiras but still vulnerable in defence mostly because he lacks in the physical department.
Houy
PSD Elite

Postby Houy » 2017 Aug 17, 21:22

I do certainly, i'll avoid any numbers for now but i'll give you an outline of what i have in mind.
I see his style on the ball a lot different than what the current numbers suggest. He is stalkier than this, doesn't make use of his agility as much and very rarely runs on the ball, Agi/DS values seem quite inflated, the latter especially. Regarding his offensive behaviour, i think he's a very good presence on his side despite not being as aggressive as Figueiras, like you say, but he lacks creativity and end product in general, especially from regular play. So this is something i'd like to look into, his passing stats in particular, though my impression of him is a capable short passer from close range.
On his defending, i agree on him being better than Figueiras tactically, one of the areas he clearly has an edge over him and while he lacks in physical defending like you said i see him noticably better than Figueiras there as well, much less prone to commiting fouls and better in the use of his body, though he is no tackler. So my thoughts at the moment are: higher TW, fitting for his supportive movement and good anticipation defensively ( i see this as one of the more important features for his set, very high greens) and for his Def i think he'd sit at very low 60s. The most tricky thing for us to try and emulate would be how he behaves in attack i believe.
Houy
PSD Elite

Postby Houy » 2018 May 03, 10:18

Are you sure about the Ment upgrade ? I don't think he's shown anything more than 70/71 this season.
bitz

Postby bitz » 2018 May 03, 17:01

Houy wrote:Are you sure about the Ment upgrade ? I don't think he's shown anything more than 70/71 this season.

I think his physical decline and our old expectations of him gives away that impression. I thought he deserved low ment at one point after his return. But now I have come to believe Ment is one of the attributes that define him. Injuries have taken their toll on him and he became slower and less dynamic. He sticks to build up most of the time. Nevertheless he is still able to offer options on the right, can and takes a beating from opponents and still make late game runs towards the box. He doesn't have the spark he used to but you cannot give him credit he does not try.
Houy
PSD Elite

Postby Houy » 2018 May 05, 20:27

bitz wrote:
Houy wrote:Are you sure about the Ment upgrade ? I don't think he's shown anything more than 70/71 this season.

I think his physical decline and our old expectations of him gives away that impression. I thought he deserved low ment at one point after his return. But now I have come to believe Ment is one of the attributes that define him. Injuries have taken their toll on him and he became slower and less dynamic. He sticks to build up most of the time. Nevertheless he is still able to offer options on the right, can and takes a beating from opponents and still make late game runs towards the box. He doesn't have the spark he used to but you cannot give him credit he does not try.

That's an interesting point, might be a matter of past perception of him clinging on. It's difficult to gauge his Mentality with this thought retrospectively but in general for future study thinking of him as just a good supportive player, which is all he is really atm, instead of one of the team's few high profile players past their prime would certainly be best.
Houy
PSD Elite

Postby Houy » 2018 Oct 06, 12:16

most consistent performer of the team since the season started
Houy
PSD Elite

Postby Houy » 2019 Jan 13, 18:14

Beside Fortounis, Omar has the most important function in team by far. His constant presence on the right gives depth to the wings, an otherwise big weakness of the team, as well as a final ball. He is doing an amazing job at covering the work of more than one player atm, providing options continuously and withing very little space.

He should be form 5, certainly.

His long passing also looks a little better this year. He's always been able to float balls well enough but he now he attempts to implements more power in his deliveries when he sees an opportunity. And his effectiveness with them has generally improved.
mat8ai0s
Former Lurker

Postby mat8ai0s » 2019 Oct 15, 07:35

I think is time to rate him up!!! and ADD Rabona SKill
bitz

Postby bitz » 2019 Oct 16, 15:01

mat8ai0s wrote:I think is time to rate him up!!! and ADD Rabona SKill

Updated. Solid overlapping RB and captain of Norway NT, if he hadn't suffered a few setbacks caused by injuries he would probably play for a much bigger club by now. Currently he is in good form and looks to have regained a bit of his speed.

An example of his speed when overlapping at 0:40...sometimes I think his TS can be even higher:

mat8ai0s
Former Lurker

Postby mat8ai0s » 2019 Oct 18, 07:06

bitz wrote:

Updated. Solid overlapping RB and captain of Norway NT, if he hadn't suffered a few setbacks caused by injuries he would probably play for a much bigger club by now. Currently he is in good form and looks to have regained a bit of his speed.

An example of his speed when overlapping at 0:40...sometimes I think his TS can be even higher:

Thanks!!!!!
mat8ai0s
Former Lurker

Postby mat8ai0s » 2019 Oct 18, 07:09

bitz wrote:

I'm Sory that i say to this post here but we must fix Yassine Meriah Defence :P (Check it)

Return to “Olympiacos FC”