Lazaros Christodoulopoulos

Moderators: bitz, stavrello7, Houy, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Lazaros Christodoulopoulos

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 10, 01:46

bitz

Re: Lazaros Christodoulopoulos

Postby bitz » 2018 Feb 18, 08:09

Houy wrote:The set doesn't yet capture the personality Lazaros has as a player . The question we should ask ourselves is what defines him, this very idiosyncratic player with clear deficiencies that has been one of the protagonists of this season in his own very particular way.

I see what you mean. Although the set after the update is better than what we had, it still doesn't capture him properly. I see stavrello suggesting lower speed, I think this suggestions comes mostly from the fact that we don't get to seem him do much running off the ball anymore. I would agree to something around 80 TS&ACC but no less. DS however I wouldn't touch. Play against teams that use a lot of players behind the ball doesn't give him the space to use his speed. Lazaros has been rejuvenated as a player at the age of 31, you could say he's a late bloomer. Still bit brainless but more dedicated than ever. His overall control on the ball has improved, as well as his positional awareness and ability to get himself in scoring positions. For that reason we should really look into giving him higher RES and higher AGG (like Houy has pointed out)

There are my proposals:

Spoiler: show
Attack: 73
Defence: 54
Balance: 74
Stamina: 76
Top Speed: 84 -> 80
Acceleration: 81
Response: 75 -> 80
Agility: 83
Dribble Accuracy: 79 -> 81
Dribble Speed: 84
Short Pass Accuracy: 73
Short Pass Speed: 70
Long Pass Accuracy: 76
Long Pass Speed: 76
Shot Accuracy: 71
Shot Power: 79
Shot Technique: 74
Free Kick Accuracy: 75
Curling: 82
Header: 74 -> 75
Jump: 74
Technique: 79
Aggression: 77 -> 86
Mentality: 73 -> 80
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 68

Condition/Fitness: 4 -> 5
Weak Foot Accuracy: 3
Weak Foot Frequency: 4
Houy

Postby Houy » 2018 Feb 18, 10:54

That looks really good to me.

It's hard to gauge his form, he's shifted in and out of relevance but he's had many irrefutably red arrow performances like Stavr points out, he's always been kind of inconsistent too. This is clearly his standout season though so if he's ever worth a 5 it's certainly now.

Two minor tweaks i'd suggest are a couple of points increase on his BB as he looks decently strong currently, perhaps following the pattern when speedy players start losing their edge. Also a small decrease in his SA. He's totally average in terms of accuraccy i think and just wings his shots, a real contrast to how sharp some of his direct free kicks are looking lately.
stavrello7

Postby stavrello7 » 2018 Feb 19, 01:24

Really dificult to judge him, sometimes he is crapy, sometimes he is just amazing. i could say for form 3 or 4 unsure about 5 :?

Responce and Aggression you have suggested are out of my mind
i would prefer some cards-specials
*Dribbling
*Tact. Dribbling
*Reaction
*Middle Shooting (despite he isnt good enough it can change his frequency to try long shots ingame)
www.facebook.com/betweenfourlines
www.facebook.com/GRPatchPGPES6
bitz

Postby bitz » 2018 Feb 19, 06:39

stavrello7 wrote:Really dificult to judge him, sometimes he is crapy, sometimes he is just amazing. i could say for form 3 or 4 unsure about 5 :?

Responce and Aggression you have suggested are out of my mind
i would prefer some cards-specials
*Dribbling
*Tact. Dribbling
*Reaction
*Middle Shooting (despite he isnt good enough it can change his frequency to try long shots ingame)

He already has *dribbling and *tact. dribbling though. I'm ok with ther other two. The thing is, he gets inside the box a lot, and gets himself free at scoring positions at least once per game. Att, Res, Agg, and TW are the attributes that define that. Current set completely ignores that aspect of his game.
stavrello7

Postby stavrello7 » 2018 Feb 19, 07:56

for 1 time per match i wouldnt touch something. that 86 for agg is crazy
Houy

Postby Houy » 2018 Feb 20, 11:49

stavrello7 wrote:for 1 time per match i wouldnt touch something. that 86 for agg is crazy

Why though :) ? He's so aggressive on the ball as well, he's so proactive. It seems like that's his whole goal in game, to move forward. It's so characteristic of him. If he was at 70s or even low 80s in Agg i guarantee you we wouldn't be talking about him in terms of his attacking contribution half as much, like we don't so many other players with similar traits as him who just get lost in the shuffle.
dimitris999-No2

Postby dimitris999-No2 » 2018 Feb 21, 06:05

And his ATT needs a raise too
Markain

Postby Markain » 2018 Feb 21, 12:31

dimitris999-No2 wrote:And his ATT needs a raise too

I agree with you,it could be 75-76.
stavrello7

Postby stavrello7 » 2018 Feb 21, 17:21

Houy wrote:
stavrello7 wrote:for 1 time per match i wouldnt touch something. that 86 for agg is crazy

Why though :) ? He's so aggressive on the ball as well, he's so proactive. It seems like that's his whole goal in game, to move forward. It's so characteristic of him. If he was at 70s or even low 80s in Agg i guarantee you we wouldn't be talking about him in terms of his attacking contribution half as much, like we don't so many other players with similar traits as him who just get lost in the shuffle.

Still disagree for that crazy value, he doesnt play always like this and I would never rate a value at its best but i prefer something like an average (normal players form)
you can see here which level of players used to have agg 85-87 in pes5
http://www.pesmaster.com/pes-5/search/? ... order=desc

with red arrow the value 86 will be 94 (+9%)
http://www.pesgaming.com/pics/form.jpg

In concluding, there is no offence guys, i would like to share only my opinion. Feel free to give him an update and all other AEK players, will be here only to help with my notes.
dimitris999-No2

Postby dimitris999-No2 » 2018 Feb 21, 19:45

86 AGG is overrated but i Still believe about ATT could be at Green number (75 is OK i believe).
dimitris999-No2

Postby dimitris999-No2 » 2018 Feb 21, 19:49

And i wanna ask something else. Do you believe guys Ben from Crvena Zvezda have better skils than lazaros? He is rated With better stats in all attributes! (just asking)
Houy

Postby Houy » 2018 Feb 22, 10:39

stavrello7 wrote:Still disagree for that crazy value, he doesn't play always like this and I would never rate a value at its best but i prefer something like an average (normal players form)
you can see here which level of players used to have agg 85-87 in pes5
http://www.pesmaster.com/pes-5/search/? ... order=desc

with red arrow the value 86 will be 94 (+9%)
http://www.pesgaming.com/pics/form.jpg

We can't judge a player's standard abilities based on his Red arrow potential. For example is every single top player actually a 99 in several attributes in their Red arrow performances ? Is every value closing 90s unusable for that matter ? He doesn't show this value in every game, that's why he's a form 4 and he'll have several games at a 81 and a 76 based on that same chart. But his regular justifies it imo.

Anyway, i think we're rounding things off to adhere to some sort of outdated mentality again, but i won't persist on it anymore.

dimitris999-No2 wrote:And i wanna ask something else. Do you believe guys Ben from Crvena Zvezda have better skills than lazaros? He is rated With better stats in all attributes! (just asking)

Ben is a better attacker allaround, smarter and a better finisher and passer. They are more or less on par regarding speed and control although they utilize them in different ways. Lazaros is more dangerous in the sense that he's unpredictable and much more aggressive with his dribbling and efforts on the ball. Ben is more reserved and relies on simpler but more efficient choices with it and with well timed runs off it, whereas Lazaros is more all over the place. Lazaros has a much better workrate, defensive contribution and a fighter mentality.
bitz

Postby bitz » 2018 Feb 24, 06:09

Does he deserve track back? Track back makes a player chase the opponent who carries the ball and try to win it back. I don't think that's a priority of Lazaros like Kone's for example.
bitz

Postby bitz » 2018 Aug 17, 05:50

4 goals against a weaker side, but still he's showing a great ability to find space inside the box and quick reactions. If he continues like this we 'll need to review his poaching attributes.
Houy

Postby Houy » 2018 Nov 11, 12:07

I wouldn't lower his DA, losing his marker so he can give a pass or fire off an attempt is one of the few things he does with relative ease these days.

I was also going to suggest we set SS as his default since he had his only good games in something like this role, like with Omar playing the whole flank in the first games of the season where Lazaros moved between being adjacent to him and the edge of the box. He doesn't give width atm and has looked out of his depth when he was given the wing more to himself.

Also I don't know if there's a point to giving him CF, he is hardly playing like a CF.

Return to “Olympiacos FC”