Forum rules
PES Stats Database

Diego

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 11, 14:45

Name: Diego Ribas da Cunha

Fixer

Re: DIEGO

Postby Fixer » 2011 Sep 15, 21:54

For now they've proven to be consistent enough with the arrival of Diego (or even without him). 5 Great matches in a row (Both against Guimaraes, Osasuna and Valencia without luck and against Celtic)
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

pedala robinho

Postby pedala robinho » 2011 Sep 15, 23:13

Isn't he stronger than Kaká, who's much taller and heavier than him and is rated at same value
EDIT: And I also think he's a better short passer than Kaká. His passes are slower, fore sure, but IMO more accurate. I'd rate him at 85 on SPA, honestly.
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2011 Sep 16, 07:48

Yeah I also think he's stronger. At times, like one of the commentators yesterday said, he reminds me of Agüero as for his physical strenght, having a really low 'gravity center' (Not sure how Is It said In english tough). As for BB I can tell, as for SPA I haven't seen him since his prime and now that he's back only 120 mins but If we're to compare him to Kakà, yes, probably.
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

StannisTheMannis

Postby StannisTheMannis » 2011 Sep 16, 11:55

Fixer wrote:Yeah I also think he's stronger. At times, like one of the commentators yesterday said, he reminds me of Agüero as for his physical strenght, having a really low 'gravity center' (Not sure how Is It said In english tough)

I was going to say the same thing, he kinda looks like Agüero when he holds the ball. Not sure about SPA yet, though he probably deserves it, but surely needs a boost in SPS. He could sit on 86 easily, his passes are really good, not just because of the accuracy, but because of the "pass technique" he uses, which is affected by SPS. And this is something you just need a match to realise, while SPA is more about consistency.
"Her own father got this child on her? We are well rid of her, then. I will not suffer such abominations here. This is not King's Landing."
pedala robinho

Postby pedala robinho » 2011 Sep 16, 18:37

I always though Kaká's passes were way faster/stronger than Diego one's, but I might be wrong :? . Anyways, thanks for the fast reply, guys :D . About BB, as a start, I would say a 83 is a decent value. He isn't big (though he's heavy, considering his weight), I would say he's weaker than Aguero, but as said, the way they use the body is quite similar.
jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2011 Sep 16, 20:16

Only saw his debut so far, but he was really good. Composure under every situation, never failing to do the right thing. DA still looks a 90+ to me. There was an instance late in the game where someone took a low drived shot on goal.. it went into diegos path, he controlled it and killed the momentum in one touch and span around on the spot and struck it with the other. Really glad hes signed for athletico. Diego is on his day, one of the best players in the world. Wolfsburg were falling appart.. he needed to get out of there. I think he could become really, really great at athletico.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2011 Sep 16, 21:16

I'd advise to be cautious for now. Maniche also had a good start at Atlético. It's Atlético after all... and some things seem to never change. Just for make myself clear here, I do hope they change this year.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
Malakayi

Postby Malakayi » 2011 Sep 16, 23:12

jurgens wrote:[...]Wolfsburg were falling appart.. he needed to get out of there.[...]

He's anything but a casualty of the circumstances. Diego himself was one of many reasons for Wolfsburg's disastrous last season even though they bought him in die 2nd transfer window. I like watching Diego play but if ever something goes against his will you will learn that he's a stubborn egomaniac, a little kid that you have to care for, if he feels well he plays well but it's also the other way around.
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2011 Sep 16, 23:24

Diego Is only on Loan. People really complained about It but Atlético were intelligent about It. They were not sure about his performances and he's shining since he came, and also Diego ends contract next year so Atlético can get him at a really low price...and I'm pretty sure he'd love to play for Atlético next season as fans LOVE him and the red and whites were always his first option and he said It even before signing. It can be a great era for Atlético!! And I'm really glad and even proud of It!

perica1983

Postby perica1983 » 2011 Sep 17, 00:24

Ithink he is faster then TS 82 ACC 83..something like TS 84 and ACC 85..Also turning skills card is not bad solution...
carriero

Postby carriero » 2011 Sep 17, 01:33

res 84 is too much for diego now,for the moment he deserves 82 or less.
xeneize

Postby xeneize » 2011 Sep 17, 01:35

and after that "revolution" of RES, i think he eed less too... green? but maybe we need wait to see him more matches...
his ATT is fine now? after see some raises in CM/AM's, i think in him, specially because he can play as striker (SS) too
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
čale

Postby čale » 2011 Sep 17, 09:23

i'd give my thought here, don't get fooled into his great start in the season just like Korinov said, remember the great performances in the first five matches when he was at juve? he was f-ing brilliant! and just when the team started to play bad he was playing bad also, IMO he just lacks the mental power to get his team up and running, he just isn't an inspirational player and copes with pressure really bad.

about suggestions, just like jurgens said, i also proposed a DA 90 when he was still in Bundesliga (i think Page 8 or 9) just like a drop in TS and a +1 in ACC, also STA looks a bit generous regarding his tendency to disappear in matches for large chunks of games, regarding the current RES change he doesn't deserve more than an 80 for it, also i'd say that his passes are a bit slower than an 82, something like 81/80, even though i prefer 80

Now, BB...the thing is, when he was in Bundesliga he was coping quite well with the defenders and they didn't give him a lot of problems, but when he was at Serie A he was practically toyed by every CB he encountered, he spent most of the time face down in the grass acting like CR7 in his early days, looks like he didn't like the tight marking and being double marked every single game in Serie A and his constant dwelling on the ball and unnecessary dribbles brought too much attention on him and he was then forced into body-checks and duels which in most times ended badly for him, in his time at Juve he was a 80 at best in BB, but when he returned to Bundesliga he was like an 81/82 just like it says...now in La Liga it looks like he's well suited to the leagues general type/style of play and he isn't forced into much duels, even though he again goes brave into them and shows his strength it is more than well reflected with a number of 81, 82 tops with a slightly higher AGI value...
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2011 Sep 17, 12:01

cale1991 wrote:i'd give my thought here, don't get fooled into his great start in the season just like Korinov said, remember the great performances in the first five matches when he was at juve? he was f-ing brilliant! and just when the team started to play bad he was playing bad also, IMO he just lacks the mental power to get his team up and running, he just isn't an inspirational player and copes with pressure really bad.

Probably, but you have to agree with me that La Liga suits him better than the Serie A and that the kind of football Atlético has been playing lately (Dont know If you saw them) suits him really good. For now he's given Atlético fans reasons to be excited, as It's been a lot of years since they had a player like him on the midfield. Just even close, they did not have a real playmaker for years (I can remember Banega, but he was soooo green)

cale1991 wrote:about suggestions, just like jurgens said, i also proposed a DA 90 when he was still in Bundesliga (i think Page 8 or 9) just like a drop in TS and a +1 in ACC, also STA looks a bit generous regarding his tendency to disappear in matches for large chunks of games, regarding the current RES change he doesn't deserve more than an 80 for it, also i'd say that his passes are a bit slower than an 82, something like 81/80, even though i prefer 80

Looks good for what I've seen of him since of his 'Come back'. Stamina could come down to 83 or so imo, shouldn't It be enough? Did not see him THAT tired even tough he was sent off to the bench almost at the end of the match, It was as If he could finish It and he was really active during all the time he was on. He even defended!

cale1991 wrote:Now, BB...the thing is, when he was in Bundesliga he was coping quite well with the defenders and they didn't give him a lot of problems, but when he was at Serie A he was practically toyed by every CB he encountered, he spent most of the time face down in the grass acting like CR7 in his early days, looks like he didn't like the tight marking and being double marked every single game in Serie A and his constant dwelling on the ball and unnecessary dribbles brought too much attention on him and he was then forced into body-checks and duels which in most times ended badly for him, in his time at Juve he was a 80 at best in BB, but when he returned to Bundesliga he was like an 81/82 just like it says...now in La Liga it looks like he's well suited to the leagues general type/style of play and he isn't forced into much duels, even though he again goes brave into them and shows his strength it is more than well reflected with a number of 81, 82 tops with a slightly higher AGI value...

You think he could have higher agi? I found 88 to suit fairly good...Haven't tried anything else tough, tbh. So BB 81-83 If I saw well?

Btw also pedala suggested 85 SPA, and seemed reasonable to me.
So, to be updated: BB, STA, TS, ACC, AGI?, DA, SPA, SPS,

čale

Postby čale » 2011 Sep 17, 12:28

Fixer wrote:Probably, but you have to agree with me that La Liga suits him better than the Serie A and that the kind of football Atlético has been playing lately (Dont know If you saw them) suits him really good. For now he's given Atlético fans reasons to be excited, as It's been a lot of years since they had a player like him on the midfield. Just even close, they did not have a real playmaker for years (I can remember Banega, but he was soooo green)

no doubt that it suits him better, the game is faster and that suits him perfect...i'm just mad 'cause i always knew of what he was capable of but he never performed to the level of what was expected from him...

Fixer wrote:Looks good for what I've seen of him since of his 'Come back'. Stamina could come down to 83 or so imo, shouldn't It be enough? Did not see him THAT tired even tough he was sent off to the bench almost at the end of the match, It was as If he could finish It and he was really active during all the time he was on. He even defended!

like i said, it's just the start of the season and looks like he has found some chemistry and will with the team, even though the decrease in STA is quite obvious i and this could also include MENT in the future (be it higher by what he currently shows or lower, we'll see), but as things stand he always gives his max for every team but as i said it always depends on how the team is currently playing, i.e. superb moral in the team they're coming of an 5 match win-streak he'll play like a beast, low moral and the team is playing like crap haven't won for 5 matches and desperately needs a win you'll see a crappy Diego

Fixer wrote:You think he could have higher agi? I found 88 to suit fairly good...Haven't tried anything else tough, tbh. So BB 81-83 If I saw well?

i'm saying that he SHOULD have higher AGi because his BB shouldn't exceed more then 82 IMO, now when you combine orange DA 89 AGI and 81/82 BB you would reflect him quite well and with the combo of higher AGI and DA it would give him more protection like a higher value of BB would which i believe isn't quite necessary...
Fixer wrote:Btw also pedala suggested 85 SPA, and seemed reasonable to me.So, to be updated: BB, STA, TS, ACC, AGI?, DA, SPA, SPS,

yes, i would also agree on a raise in SPA but his SPS surely must get a drop...

so i was thinking for something like this

BB 81
STA 82/83
TS 80
ACC 84
AGI 89
DA 90/91
SPA 85
SPS 80
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2011 Sep 17, 12:34

wait for awhile to update please... I've got some things to say before then. Just gotta finish the second half vs celtic
jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2011 Sep 17, 21:43

I'd wait ahile to update him, seb updated him before he moved him and hes only played two matches. Some notes..

Passes are pretty accurate as they always were. But.. they aren't so flawless, sometimes going a few yards to far so the reciver has to to get to them. Also only really passing diagonly for someone to run onto.. has not made any incisive passes vertically. Has missed several chances too. His passes are pretty slow in general. Shown no speed either.. both acc and TS.. current values look pretty good. All of his shooting has been great. Every shot on goal I think? Also made a really nice shoot with his left foot curling into the bottom corner from outside the box. Shown a lot of resilatiance and refusal to go down when people are tugging on his shirt and knocking him down. Shown he deserves this agity value.. which I was kinda doubting tbh.

defintly stamina is too high. response can come down a few points too, but when he plays as a SS hes semi sharp, so not too low.
Last edited by jurgens on 2011 Sep 18, 05:43, edited 1 time in total.
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2011 Sep 18, 05:01

Talking about Atlético v Celtic match? Pretty much my thoughts.

jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2011 Sep 18, 05:31

yep... takes me sometime to get round to matches.. I know that was 3 days late :) forgot to mention his ds looks too high.
jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2011 Sep 26, 06:21

Like ozil.. he seems to miss vertical killer balls constantly, I don't think he lacks the vision, but I'd say its the accuracy. Really 84 SPA looks like a perfect rating for him. His SPS is seriously low too. Hes much more likely to attempt a killer long ball than a grounded one when he sees it. His DS is for sure too high.

Return to “Clube de Regatas do Flamengo”