Julio Buffarini

Moderators: Vickingo, Paablito, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Julio Buffarini

Postby PES Stats Database » 2011 Apr 04, 14:50

Last edited by Paablito on 2014 Dec 06, 22:18, edited 13 times in total.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Re: Julio BUFFARINI

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Oct 28, 19:30

Interist wrote:still cant see your reasoning:)

Let's see and I'll give my point of view as I made in several posts. Let's analyse his gameplay style.

He's the typical hound SMF, tireless runner, good attitude, never give up, good face adversity. BUT he's shit at anticipations, and because of this he commits a lot of constant fouls + an awful dispossesion skills.

So i'd say he's a sta/ment/tw > def/resp

For the part of stamina, he must be the best player with Clemente in the last 10 years of Argentina, even Southamerica, each time more participative, in each gameplay which shows a good teamwork, being available in attack and defence helping a lot to cover spaces. He's always in the blank, being an option to the pass of the CMF. Difficult to see him tired (as vs Racing but with 9 man in the field he had to ran the double) but when he was he showed a great face adversity thing + a good attitude to continue running.

About the defence fase, he's shit, he commits fouls due to his awful marking ability, he doesn't know how to do it + an unnecesary aggressive style to go to the striker/midfielder. That plus a shit anticipation style, he's always late in each situation----> imho that's what response affects. The timing, if you're late it's because your lack of response, it doesn't matter the speed, there were tones of good markers slow as hell but weren't late cause his reading of the game in defence. He's really fast, but his response is so shit that he's always late.

Imo that's the issue, but I'm open to continue discussing this. I wouldn't say it's a good response to react always but do it in an awful way commiting fouls being late, it's just the opposite if I understood well your point Diego? Not sure though.
jorgecavs
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Oct 29, 12:10

Vs Quilmes. His typical game, without words.(Played as RB the starter)
Spoiler: show

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think that this discussion goes beyond the scope of this thread is more for "Attributes Analysed and Explained". Also review the last 10 post from @Interist, and never gives any knowledge know this player :? , only speaks of how the RESP and other skills. It wasn't easier to open a new thread to discuss the RESP and other things? :?
Diego

Postby Diego » 2012 Oct 31, 02:16

this wasnt aimed at you btw :lol: ;) No reason to be a dick with you
Interist wrote:still cant see your reasoning:)

I feel I have made this post a lot of times lol
About the defence fase, he's shit, he commits fouls due to his awful marking ability, he doesn't know how to do it

Aaaand that's def imo, marking, ability to disposses players, it's poor, thus shouldnt have high def, elaborating further.

+ an unnecesary aggressive style to go to the striker/midfielder.

and that's res imo, he is looking to make an interception.. works the same as with sb and cb, we rate pasive defensively sbs, those who dont really care, or better said defending isnt an important part of their game. Those who do go out for interception are usually good at it, and thus they look for it more, Morel might be an example? for europeans that is, I think of nagatomo, he is tireless and hounding people around constantly, think of Riquelme and Recoba example, and say, Marcelo, he isnt really responsive I think, he can be careless, BUT he is good tackling and thus have "good" def for an attacking sb and takes the *tackling card. deservedly i think

The timing

key word, though it all depends how you see it, look at samuel or even better cambiasso.. they have got a worldclass dispossesing skills each on their own positinon and style, Cambiasso, he is still insane, his standing and sliding tackles really well executed, on his prime he was very hardworking, He still is? uh to an much lesser extent, he is gotten ->lazier, we and konami have dropped his res here from 90 to 83.. and I think it's basicaly correct.

Imo that's the issue, but I'm open to continue discussing this. I wouldn't say it's a good response to react always but do it in an awful way commiting fouls being late, it's just the opposite if I understood well your point Diego? Not sure though.

yeah basicaly that's the idea, but it also depends on the combo of stats as they do not work alone

Vickingo wrote:I understand the exaggeration of stats to prove/unprove the results of being extreme in numbers (both low and high) to watch how a player behaves with those values.

the test doesnt make much sense, there is a lot that affects the way players will move.. team tactics for one, and well the stats used doesnt make much sense, def 33 and res 99, those are the kind of stats you would give a poacher that never comes back, either way.. I just dont trust any of this kind of tests really, can end up being really misleading, and just prefer to avoid them.. I use logic, what I have learnt here, that is based on the way konami rates a determined kind of player, what kind of values they give, and the thinking why..

jorgecavs wrote:Vs Quilmes. His typical game, without words.(Played as RB the starter)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think that this discussion goes beyond the scope of this thread is more for "Attributes Analysed and Explained". Also review the last 10 post from @Interist, and never gives any knowledge know this player :? , only speaks of how the RESP and other skills. It wasn't easier to open a new thread to discuss the RESP and other things? :?

why evading the problem? it's a pes stats thread.. there is discussion going on that affects how him might be rated, what about your little test? shouldnt it be there too, go tell the world ment makes player hound like a mad dog, you are free to do so, even if you might not like it, I am already here telling you why I dont think that way..

And yes, I watch very very little of san lorenzo being honest, that's something I want to change from now on though. I dont feel guilty of anything, never stated I am the most familiar user with the player at all, discussing the stats itself, always taking the really little I have seen and taking your word for it. Got a problem with that?
bam!
Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2012 Oct 31, 03:04

I wonder if interceptions/anticipations are replicable with a single stat tbh. The amount of interceptions by an individual looking at statistics post match in Pes appear to be a randomization based on exogenous variables to response...with no sequence, with no determining relation to response, with no reality in occasions. Díaz usually makes more interceptions than Chiellini :| and even than Lucio. I conclude interceptions representation depend on the player, i mean Pirlo has a huge amount of interceptions because he is on a good position many times and has good skills to recover the ball( tw+def ), J. Amaya because he is always positionated behind the opposition box at the end of barcelona's attacks( zona de rebotes, att awareness 2+tw+resp ), and so on..Indeed i have also noticed somethimes when i pressure with Marchisio and the opposition tries a give and go, Claudio persecutes his adversary( who just iniciated the give and go ) and accidentally intercepts, thats not response, in him thats tw+def awareness 3. You can see vidal is hugely rated by konami and by us in response, and the amount of interceptions he does is sorely lacking, and him contrasts with Pirlo who even though makes a fair amount of interceptions( for the standards of a player with his reputation ) is rated low green by konami and us whilst vidal is at 88/89. Another case is R. Oyola, mad dog, intercepts a vital amount, and replicate that is a complicated task, he does it by asphyxia, some of it is pure will, it matters nothing if he has to intercept with his eye he does it, he does good with Ment+Resp

Imo there are manners to replicate interceptions, but it depends on the individual, i do think response affects interceptions because it makes the player more alert, but its minimun, aggresiveness/limitating freedom to perform is mainly what response does. Thats why destroyers who correctly rated have high resp
Descansa en paz Chucho
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Oct 31, 11:03

Pretty much agree with all you said guys, but still I can't see the good response---> making a player prone to being late and commit fouls (plus a low defence). Imo response is key at anticipations/interceptions and a good one will make him anticipate better than irl? It's contradictorious.

Probably a very very low value in defence (30's?) plus a mid response? Tbh I don't know how to replicate this style: a hounding dog with awful dispossesion skills and being late always due to this exaggerated hound. I mean, he's a great player but he's shit in his defensive fase.
jorgecavs

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Oct 31, 16:54

Nobody avoids anything, this is a thread to discuss the player's stats, if you think of something different about the stats definition should create a new thread where it belongs. You can not have a discussion in a thread where never seen a player play or saw very little. You are not guilty and there is no problem, I just think they are carrying off by a discussion in the wrong place.
The current set represents very well Buffarini, maybe -Def in the future, but I think Victor and I think the same about him and that current values ​​are fine for now.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Nov 10, 22:36

Vs All Boys. He's loved by fans cause his constant sacrifice, the 96 in stamina is totally deserved, he doesn't stop never, is just insane the amount of energy he spends every match. Also his mentality is really good, good face adversity. His LPA is shit, but his LPS is really out of this world, sometimes unnecessary really. Good match in marking this time.
Scaramuso
PSD Guru

Re: Julio Buffarini

Postby Scaramuso » 2013 Feb 18, 03:37

Short Passes and Response are very low..
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2013 Feb 19, 17:07

Christian93 wrote:Short Passes and Response are very low..

Why?
Scaramuso
PSD Guru

Postby Scaramuso » 2013 Feb 19, 18:21

Vickingo wrote:
Christian93 wrote:Short Passes and Response are very low..

Why?

His short passes are not slow or bad .. and he win all balls.
Scaramuso
PSD Guru

Postby Scaramuso » 2013 Mar 01, 13:00

Step quite some time and did not answer, but I give more arguments, for example, his short passes are better than Damian Martinez and Bianchi Arce, who have better values.

I need you to explain why it has so little response.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2013 Mar 03, 02:43

Christian93 wrote:Step quite some time and did not answer, but I give more arguments, for example, his short passes are better than Damian Martinez and Bianchi Arce, who have better values.

What?

Christian93 wrote:I need you to explain why it has so little response.

Read the previous posts.
Scaramuso
PSD Guru

Postby Scaramuso » 2013 Mar 18, 20:52

Vickingo wrote:
Christian93 wrote:Step quite some time and did not answer, but I give more arguments, for example, his short passes are better than Damian Martinez and Bianchi Arce, who have better values.

What?

Christian93 wrote:I need you to explain why it has so little response.

Read the previous posts.

That his short passes are better than Damian Martinez and have less value.
nachogr28
Valued Contributor

Postby nachogr28 » 2013 Mar 19, 17:55

Watching his last game against Colon I noticed a really good BB. Maybe it was just this game but it looks like in low yellow's
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2013 Mar 20, 13:18

Well I watched the opposite really, he's really weak...it's more as a kind of enthusiasm which seems to have a good balance...but still many of Colón's players outmuscled him with ease.
Scaramuso
PSD Guru

Postby Scaramuso » 2013 Mar 20, 13:28

Vickingo wrote:Well I watched the opposite really, he's really weak...it's more as a kind of enthusiasm which seems to have a good balance...but still many of Colón's players outmuscled him with ease.

For me 77 is fine as is BB.

Read what the passes?

Another thing, there is little defense for he 58? Is more offensive, but not bad defending.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2013 Mar 20, 13:45

I didn't understand anything of what you tried to say. Please PLEASE try to don't use Google Translator, isn't a good tool.
Scaramuso
PSD Guru

Postby Scaramuso » 2013 Mar 20, 13:56

Vickingo wrote:I didn't understand anything of what you tried to say. Please PLEASE try to don't use Google Translator, isn't a good tool.

Sorry, but my English is not good ..

You use translator?
Scaramuso
PSD Guru

Postby Scaramuso » 2013 Apr 04, 13:38

Sorry for the few arguments, here I leave:

Shor Pass Accuracy & Speed: I think his short passes are not very good, but 68 in speed is so little, I think you can have up' to 70, not are slow or weak.

Long Pass Accuracy & Speed: his long passes and centers are excellent, very strong, speed and with effect, look this:

Center to Stracqualursi

Center to Aguiar

1:03, excelent long pass to Jara

2:50, overflow and excellent center with his left

6:13, excelent center to Jara

1:12 excelent long pass to Veron

Swerve & Place Kicking: his shots have much effect, may be yellow, look the first video and this:

0:14, center to Alvarado ; 0:37, other center to Alvarado with more Werve ;

2:03 center with swerve.

8:53 shot with swerve

Kicking Power: his shots are very strong, but no more precisses, look:

0:28 ; 1:30.

Excellent goal to Argentinos

Weak Foot Accuracy & Frequency: to me it should be 5/3, rarely used his bad leg, but when used, it does nicely, strip good centers.
Scaramuso
PSD Guru

Postby Scaramuso » 2013 Apr 21, 15:43

To justify everything I said above, I made some videos:

Addition, i add the following:

Response: should be yellow, in the videos it is clear as he anticipated ever.

Defense: can raise several points, is clearly seen as part and helps a lot on defense.

Short Pass Accuracy & Speed: should suvir several points, is clearly seen as its short passes are good.

Ball Control: should raise some points in the videos are very good controls.

Body Balance: can upload 1 or 2 points, it is difficult to move with the body or be pulled, is very strong.

Bad leg: I reiterate what I said earlier, in the videos can be seen clearly.

Return to “Boca Juniors”