PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Juan Quintero

Postby PES Stats Database » 2012 Dec 06, 15:08

Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Re: Juan Fernando Quintero

Postby Vickingo » 2018 Sep 09, 01:58

I have to say I didn't watch the full Colombia vs Venezuela match yesterday cause I watched Argentina Guatemala but just take a look what Quintero made yesterday, so fucking talented.

Spoiler: show

Perfect

Nice inverse curling and Lps in there, so quick at his left foot, amazing:

So natural and different style, a lob one

1st touch pass, so clear to the space

Great great LPS in a set piece and average? touch

Nice vision and forward pass in here:

Typical Quintero attempt to assist

Very nice lob ball, so quick to decide and execute

Pass to the space

Assist to Falcao, so easy

SPS, always looking to play forward

Sometimes his speed at passing is even ridicolous, even unnecessary

Ok, no completed but this pass was a really nice try

Imo his best pass yesterday, LOOK at that power and vision...great speed, so adventurous

FK, good curling in there

He's so hard to rate at his speed, look at this run off the ball when Sanchez was dribbling, quite good acceleration i'd say:

Individual

I wanna make justice with this guy about his long passing, imho he's world class in this aspect, I wouldn't mind giving way better values. I mean, he's way better than Banega for example in this aspect, he's a long passing accuracy machine, so consistent and good at it. I can discuss the rest cause he's lazy, fat and somewhat undisciplined in tactics, but he has a golden left foot for sure.
Holler
New Contributor

Postby Holler » 2018 Oct 08, 03:30

he really has a magical lefty, great technique, insane hooking, and very good reading of the game, you really enjoy watching players of his class.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2018 Oct 08, 22:49

Probably his best week since he came to River. Gallardo is so clever to use him in the perfect moment, cause he knows Quintero is really limited in terms of physic and he tries to use him in the moment he need. First, he literally won the match vs Independiente to give River the qualy to the semis in a very tied match. He came in around min 60 and he changed the match with his passing and scoring.

Yeah he had the luck of casual Gaston Silva's rebound to his foot and Franco's marking was quite passive and poor in this action, but still he came in and scored this nice goal giving River the ticket to semis.

And yesterday, yeah in a way less demanding match, still he scored two goals, first one was really nice.

Second goal

Also I wanna highlight this speed and curled passing to Borré

After all the comments and watched him, given him an update to replicate his style. Also I made some decreases and deleted cards/special abilities to go further with his weakest points.

EDIT: This pic:

Reminded me one from Riquelme's, just insane that leg turn to give the pass.
lito5
New Stat Maker

Postby lito5 » 2018 Oct 09, 01:27

nice actualitazion, quintero is magic is pure class, i dont care if he dont have DEF, he is one of the players what i love see playing, a special
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2018 Oct 09, 01:51

great update victor, thank you. But don't you think his SPA should be at similar levels? His ease and accuracy to play crazy balls remains the same when it's grounded imo, and he shows freakish levels of passing in spa too imo.
fortress9
New Contributor

Postby fortress9 » 2018 Oct 09, 08:33

I disagree with the AGI downgrade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x-SVFXUMl4

0:52 1:56 2:02 2:06 2:37 2:43 3:09 3:39

Also about his STA... 68 is too harsh, i think his physical condition improved a bit, yesterday even played 90 mins, low 70s maybe? 34 years old Riquelme had 70 and that guy didn't even run :lol:

I could be wrong. Let me know what you guys think :D
Holler
New Contributor

Postby Holler » 2018 Oct 09, 15:24

very good update characterized its quality of passes _tick , although in the STA is a bit low and it should be noted that it is clear candidate to deserve the skill of playmaker ;)
thor34
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby thor34 » 2018 Oct 12, 14:34

Señores yo soy del Gallinero
Maty
New Contributor

Postby Maty » 2018 Oct 12, 23:34

thor34 wrote:https://youtu.be/nkCb5Te_fIQ

Amazing SPS. He uses the outside of the foot really good and has a great technique
"Boca es grande pero grande en serio, Boca es como los chinos, muere uno y nacen dos"
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2018 Oct 13, 19:31

Well I know I've already updated him, but his match vs USA was top notch again, such a crazy level. He came in and made what he wanted...impressive and amazing passing, an accuracy passing machine. What a player, some of his actions:

Nice first action, ended in goal after filtered pass to Arias

Just like nothing

Perfect curled long pass in Arias' favour, great accuracy

SPS

This long pass is just crazy imo

Ok, no completed, but very very nice and adventorous grounded pass

Very nice grounded pass again

Assist to Ramos' goal

Again curled to Arias, so easy

Ridicoulous pace

Amazing, amazing long shot to the post, great power in there too

I can't believe his level, really. I mean, I've always followed him but it seems he's at the top of his career. Currently I'd say he's at top of the world in terms of consistency in his level. His talent is just wonderful, I can't find a similar player nowadays, when I watch his videos or live I feel he's the definition of smartness bring to talent.

jurgens wrote:great update victor, thank you. But don't you think his SPA should be at similar levels? His ease and accuracy to play crazy balls remains the same when it's grounded imo, and he shows freakish levels of passing in spa too imo.

Yes, you're right, I compared him with other players but there's no reason to keep it that low, I'm updating that and increasing to reds his lpa (now I feel he could sit even higher), he's just flawless.

fortress9 wrote:Also about his STA... 68 is too harsh, i think his physical condition improved a bit, yesterday even played 90 mins, low 70s maybe? 34 years old Riquelme had 70 and that guy didn't even run :lol:

I could be wrong. Let me know what you guys think :D

Just look at this, all 2018's minutes: https://www.football-lineups.com/footballer/59221/. Aside this "cold" stats, he's really limited in terms of physique, there's no reason to give him higher, will make him better in game than what he irl shows.

Holler wrote:very good update characterized its quality of passes _tick , although in the STA is a bit low and it should be noted that it is clear candidate to deserve the skill of playmaker ;)

Yeah I forgot, added.
thor34
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby thor34 » 2018 Oct 31, 17:10

Everything that the offers of magic with their dribbles and skills of pass are contrarests by its lack of commitment and inconsistency in your game, these two matches almost that was missing in the field and almost that took attitudes of player amateur
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2018 Oct 31, 17:37

thor34 wrote:Everything that the offers of magic with their dribbles and skills of pass are contrarests by its lack of commitment and inconsistency in your game, these two matches almost that was missing in the field and almost that took attitudes of player amateur

Indeed, big game and he didn't appear when he was supposed to. That's why I gave him those values in ment/tw/cond/defence/stamina, etc...to replicate how lazy he's. He gave one good pass at the beginning of the game and few more in the most important game in quite some time to River. He was lucky after that River got the ticket to Libertadores final, otherwise press and all the people would have killed Quintero.

This was a nice assist to Borré

When you people say "hey he does deserve 80 in stamina, he runs a lot or he's good at mentality, give him 85" you should watch all his games or try to view the sets as a whole and not just particular numbers randomly thrown in there ;)
thor34
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby thor34 » 2018 Oct 31, 19:53

I think he got used to that "jugar 30 minutos para tomar cansado a los rivales" If only to improve your physical condition would be one of the best AMF in the world
JeffVR98
Regular Poster

Postby JeffVR98 » 2018 Nov 01, 02:07

I been analizyng all his year, putting all together and then compare all with the 2013 and 2014 years of the last greatest playmaker that south america had in this decade, that it was Ronaldinho. his current set make him the best playmaker currently in the continent. I find kinda fair compare him with the last best playmaker that south america had. I will drop my thoughts after finish watch the last matches and vs vids of the 2014 ronaldinho's season.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2018 Nov 01, 11:56

It's impossible to compare Mineiro's Ronaldinho with Quintero tbh, quite different style of players, different ages and it's unfair with the colombian guy imho.
JeffVR98
Regular Poster

Postby JeffVR98 » 2018 Nov 01, 13:46

Actually you can, obviusly dinho's talent with the ball is in another tier, but i'm just only talking about their passing skills, others can say that mineiro's dinho used his dribbling skills to be better placed to send a deadly through ball, the problem is that he only even attempts use his dribbling to send a through ball maybe once out of 5 games?. Quintero and Dinho shares the same static style to pass, and then is when we come to the point that we can compare both, who is better?, who can send accurate long balls exactly to the boot of their teammates.
We can discuss and analyze who is consistent and accurate when it cames to execute high SPA/LPA demanding passes.
fortress9
New Contributor

Postby fortress9 » 2018 Dec 10, 01:03

What a beast.

AGI still low tbh, but hey I posted a video about this and there's more proof in today's match. Guess i'll keep waiting.

Oh and Vickingo I think STA should be 90 :roll:
lito5
New Stat Maker

Postby lito5 » 2018 Dec 10, 01:12

i am fan of Boca ... but this player is a crack
reydecopas
Regular Poster

Postby reydecopas » 2018 Dec 10, 01:49

Mother of God, JuanFer did it again what a shot in the perfect space!! He changed the game today, literally He opened River'd chances of winning
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2018 Dec 10, 02:18

90 stamina? You know, I'm drunk right now. But not drunk enough to follow that insane suggestion lol? He can't play more than 30 minutes.

Return to “River Plate”