Bruno Zuculini


Moderators: Vickingo, Paablito, Mod's

Forum rules
User avatar
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone
Posts: 20723
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 581 times

Bruno Zuculini

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Jul 30, 17:55

Image


Last edited by julgui on 2010 Dec 06, 03:14, edited 2 times in total.
PMC
PSD Guru
Posts: 5731
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:51
Location: Vienna
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: Bruno ZUCULINI

Postby PMC » 2010 Jul 30, 18:16

how come that a 17 year old DM already deserves 70 for defence which is a pretty high value imo?
I'm against you
FFF
New Contributor
Posts: 11
Joined: 2010 Jul 30, 02:32
Location: Argentina

Re: Bruno ZUCULINI

Postby FFF » 2010 Jul 31, 02:26

PMC wrote:how come that a 17 year old DM already deserves 70 for defence which is a pretty high value imo?


Is true, not worth much defense. With this value would have only two points behind Battión, already a player with experience. Also Zuculini is still a very young player, we have to see more.
Fight For Freedom
PMC
PSD Guru
Posts: 5731
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:51
Location: Vienna
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: Bruno ZUCULINI

Postby PMC » 2010 Jul 31, 02:53

agreed ;)
I'm against you
User avatar
Vickingo
PSD Backbone
Posts: 15838
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 02:18
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 1586 times
Been thanked: 1244 times

Re: Bruno ZUCULINI

Postby Vickingo » 2010 Aug 19, 14:10

FFF wrote:
PMC wrote:how come that a 17 year old DM already deserves 70 for defence which is a pretty high value imo?


Is true, not worth much defense. With this value would have only two points behind Battión, already a player with experience. Also Zuculini is still a very young player, we have to see more.


You're right mate, Are you agree Julgui?. I think that 67/68 is the correct value.
julgui
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2323
Joined: 2010 Feb 03, 16:29
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Bruno ZUCULINI

Postby julgui » 2010 Aug 19, 15:40

I do not consider overvalued. Its value is lower than all these young players:

ZUCULINI
Attack: 64
Defence: 70


Jack Rodwell - EVERTON - CMF
18 AGE
Attack: 68 +4
Defence: 72 +2

Joel Matip - Schalke 04 - DM
18 age
Attack: 64 =
Defence: 76 +6

Ignacio Camacho - Atl. Madrid - CM
19 age
Attack: 70 +6
Defence: 69 -1

Gulan - Fiorentina - DM
20 age
Defence: 73 +3

Yann M'Vila - Rennes - DM
20 Age
Attack: 68 +4
Defence: 72 +2

Sven Bender - Borussi D. - DM
20 age
Attack: 69 +5
Defence: 73 +3

AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos - BENFICA - DM
20 age
Attack: 66 +3
Defence: 76 +6

;)
Señor Ascenso | Mr. Lower Leagues
User avatar
jorgecavs
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 4107
Joined: 2009 Apr 03, 19:12
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Bruno ZUCULINI

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Sep 30, 16:56

Vs San Lorenzo. He had a decent game, but the first half was little participation because San Lorenzo took command of the midfield, but in the second half took more prominence recovering and circulating the ball, was clearly a DMF.
User avatar
Paablito
PSD Guru
Posts: 5433
Joined: 2012 Jul 01, 22:36
Has thanked: 223 times
Been thanked: 531 times

Re: Bruno ZUCULINI

Postby Paablito » 2012 Sep 30, 22:46

His DEF could be higher, just a little, maybe 1 or 2 points more. Good positiong and complemente with Pelletieri.
I really like this player :D
User avatar
jorgecavs
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 4107
Joined: 2009 Apr 03, 19:12
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Bruno ZUCULINI

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Oct 01, 00:20

Paablito wrote:His DEF could be higher, just a little, maybe 1 or 2 points more. Good positiong and complemente with Pelletieri.
I really like this player :D

I think it would be too much, he is not on par with players like Cerro or Kalinski, is good but hardly a DMF average.
nachogr28
Valued Contributor
Posts: 864
Joined: 2010 Jun 23, 17:01
Location: Italia
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Bruno ZUCULINI

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 Oct 28, 20:53

Paablito wrote:His DEF could be higher, just a little, maybe 1 or 2 points more. Good positiong and complemente with Pelletieri.
I really like this player :D



Yes, I think the same
User avatar
jorgecavs
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 4107
Joined: 2009 Apr 03, 19:12
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Bruno ZUCULINI

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Nov 06, 02:39

Vs Tigre. (first half)He go unnoticed throughout the first half, barely recovered balls, but made ​​some interesting passes. The only action that was important was nothing more and nothing less than the goal, in a mischief and passing the ball over the goalkeeper ..
User avatar
Paablito
PSD Guru
Posts: 5433
Joined: 2012 Jul 01, 22:36
Has thanked: 223 times
Been thanked: 531 times

Re: Bruno ZUCULINI

Postby Paablito » 2012 Nov 20, 14:17

Vs Quilmes
What a level! Amazing recovering, and cover spaces. His position is so good, nice BB and STA, I like his first pass
User avatar
Vickingo
PSD Backbone
Posts: 15838
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 02:18
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 1586 times
Been thanked: 1244 times

Re: Bruno ZUCULINI

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Nov 21, 11:29

Paablito wrote:Vs Quilmes
What a level! Amazing recovering, and cover spaces. His position is so good, nice BB and STA, I like his first pass


Vs Quilmes. Yeah, agreed. Imo his main virtue is how he cover spaces and leaves Pellettieri to anticipate. Zuculini's style is the dirty play, I mean, his passes are random and mostly easy to do...probably his att/agg is even worse, not sure though. Plays as a kind of DMF mixed with a defensive CMF.
User avatar
Paablito
PSD Guru
Posts: 5433
Joined: 2012 Jul 01, 22:36
Has thanked: 223 times
Been thanked: 531 times

Re: Bruno Zuculini

Postby Paablito » 2013 May 05, 02:21

He changed totally his own game. I would talk about it for a while, he is so underrated...

Defensive Role
He's the "rueda de auxlio" of the team, has pure blood in his veins all the matches, he suports the verticality of the team showed nice BAL and aceptable STA/TW, playing as RCMF nice positioning to recover the ball, showed nice RESP to catch the ball and distribute. His passes are very good, so accurate, sometimes are very lazy but in recent games did very accurate powerful long passes

Attack Role
He is playing so nice as a real RSMF when the team attacks, he run by lines and make nice diagonals to the center of the field to try scored. Nice TS (sometimes seems low yellow) but when catch the ball he is a little "dumb", his ball control is enough, no big deal but 75 is a bit harsh to him.

Some videos of his goals to see, imo he deserves P08 - Box to Box and maybe (not sure) P11 - Enforcer
Spoiler: show





He improves a lot his development in terms of ATT/DEF and passes/speed's skills and BAL/STA
I have a set in my OF to discuss.

Spoiler: show
Image

Name: Bruno Zuculini
Shirt Name:
Shirt Number: 15
Nationality: Argentinian
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 72 kg
Age: 20 (02/04/1993)
Foot: R
Side: B
Positions: DMF★, CMF

TECHNIQUE
Attack: 66
Defence: 72
Header Accuracy: 74
Dribble Accuracy: 79
Short Pass Accuracy: 78
Short Pass Speed: 75
Long Pass Accuracy: 73
Long Pass Speed: 78
Shot Accuracy: 66
Place Kicking: 65
Swerve: 70
Ball Control: 77
Goal Keeping Skills: 50
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 5
SPEED
Response: 79
Explosive Power: 77
Dribble Speed: 79
Top Speed: 80
PHYSICAL
Body Balance: 80
Stamina: 84
Kicking Power: 79
Jump: 76
Injury Tolerance: A
RESISTANCE
Attack Awareness: 2
Defence Awareness: 2
Form: 6
Tenacity: 79
Teamwork: 79


OLD STATS:
Acceleration: 78
Shot Technique: 66
Aggression: 73

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
P08 - Box to Box

MOTION STYLE:
Last edited by Paablito on 2013 May 05, 15:43, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Vickingo
PSD Backbone
Posts: 15838
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 02:18
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 1586 times
Been thanked: 1244 times

Re: Bruno Zuculini

Postby Vickingo » 2013 May 05, 02:23

Great set Paablito, seems an interesting player...but wouldn't be a better option raise a bit his shooting stats as he usually reaches the goal?
User avatar
Paablito
PSD Guru
Posts: 5433
Joined: 2012 Jul 01, 22:36
Has thanked: 223 times
Been thanked: 531 times

Re: Bruno Zuculini

Postby Paablito » 2013 May 05, 02:32

Vickingo wrote:Great set Paablito, seems an interesting player...but wouldn't be a better option raise a bit his shooting stats as he usually reaches the goal?

His accuracy maybe would be raise (<70 imo) but his shot technique is "meh", namely, not something from another world.
I see it as Lucas Leiva of Liverpool
Shot Accuracy: 70
Shot Technique: 69
User avatar
Scaramuso
PSD Guru
Posts: 5038
Joined: 2012 Dec 14, 19:16
Location: Boedo, Argentina
Has thanked: 761 times
Been thanked: 392 times
Contact:

Re: Bruno Zuculini

Postby Scaramuso » 2013 May 05, 02:49

Excellent set Pablo! i like this player.

Last edited by Scaramuso on 2013 May 29, 20:59, edited 2 times in total.
nachogr28
Valued Contributor
Posts: 864
Joined: 2010 Jun 23, 17:01
Location: Italia
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Bruno Zuculini

Postby nachogr28 » 2013 May 05, 22:08

Paablito wrote:He changed totally his own game. I would talk about it for a while, he is so underrated...

Defensive Role
He's the "rueda de auxlio" of the team, has pure blood in his veins all the matches, he suports the verticality of the team showed nice BAL and aceptable STA/TW, playing as RCMF nice positioning to recover the ball, showed nice RESP to catch the ball and distribute. His passes are very good, so accurate, sometimes are very lazy but in recent games did very accurate powerful long passes

Attack Role
He is playing so nice as a real RSMF when the team attacks, he run by lines and make nice diagonals to the center of the field to try scored. Nice TS (sometimes seems low yellow) but when catch the ball he is a little "dumb", his ball control is enough, no big deal but 75 is a bit harsh to him.

Some videos of his goals to see, imo he deserves P08 - Box to Box and maybe (not sure) P11 - Enforcer
Spoiler: show





He improves a lot his development in terms of ATT/DEF and passes/speed's skills and BAL/STA
I have a set in my OF to discuss.

Spoiler: show
Image

Name: Bruno Zuculini
Shirt Name:
Shirt Number: 15
Nationality: Argentinian
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 72 kg
Age: 20 (02/04/1993)
Foot: R
Side: B
Positions: DMF★, CMF

TECHNIQUE
Attack: 66
Defence: 72
Header Accuracy: 74
Dribble Accuracy: 79
Short Pass Accuracy: 78
Short Pass Speed: 75
Long Pass Accuracy: 73
Long Pass Speed: 78
Shot Accuracy: 66
Place Kicking: 65
Swerve: 70
Ball Control: 77
Goal Keeping Skills: 50
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 5
SPEED
Response: 79
Explosive Power: 77
Dribble Speed: 79
Top Speed: 80
PHYSICAL
Body Balance: 80
Stamina: 84
Kicking Power: 79
Jump: 76
Injury Tolerance: A
RESISTANCE
Attack Awareness: 2
Defence Awareness: 2
Form: 6
Tenacity: 79
Teamwork: 79


OLD STATS:
Acceleration: 78
Shot Technique: 66
Aggression: 73

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
P08 - Box to Box

MOTION STYLE:


I like your set. We should add the RMF position too. I think he deserves the box-to-box card even more that the enforcer one. And the only thing I'd change is his TS and Balance. I'd give him +1 in TS and -1 in Balance (TS: 81 and Balance: 79). IMO he's not that strong to be yellow and he's just a bit faster than 80. Another card I think he deserves is the P14 - Free Roaming card. He always gets to the rival's box by surprise and ready to shoot, I've been seeing it in ALL his last games. He even scored to San Lorenzo one goal that way.
User avatar
Paablito
PSD Guru
Posts: 5433
Joined: 2012 Jul 01, 22:36
Has thanked: 223 times
Been thanked: 531 times

Re: Bruno Zuculini

Postby Paablito » 2013 May 12, 01:42

Now I dont' know if he deserves DMF position :lol:
He is playing like RCMF-box to box-player, very "loose" on the right side very balanced both in defense and attack. Imo he deserves the update with the sugestion of nacho
And again, scored a goal and missed twice.

Last edited by Paablito on 2013 May 29, 02:57, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Vickingo
PSD Backbone
Posts: 15838
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 02:18
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 1586 times
Been thanked: 1244 times

Re: Bruno Zuculini

Postby Vickingo » 2013 May 12, 02:55

Free Roaming seems the way of describing him...

Return to “River Plate”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest