Eyong Enoh

Moderator: Mod's

PES Stats Database

Eyong Enoh

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 11:13

Eyong Enoh in the Van Gogh museum and taking a canal trip in Amsterdam

Last edited by tuco55 on 2012 Dec 30, 12:17, edited 10 times in total.
Reason: updated the format
Ajacied_Breda1

Re: Eyong ENOH

Postby Ajacied_Breda1 » 2011 Apr 07, 14:30

De Boer recently said: "If he (red. Enoh) improves technically, so his passing, overview and general technique improve, than we'll lose him to a top club in no-time."
Buon compleanno, il pibe d'oro.
Fides

Postby Fides » 2011 Apr 07, 14:54

Its true that IF he becomes a better passer he has the potential to become a top player. But I dont see that happening yet. Still so many stupid decisions, bad first touches (thinking of it, maybe 77 is even too high) and passes which cross the sidelines....
Mr. Evans

Postby Mr. Evans » 2011 Apr 11, 12:00

You guys sure about his DEF sitting on a 75? That's a world-class number for DMFs on PSD and it puts him on par with Busquets for instance.
thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Ajacied_Breda1

Postby Ajacied_Breda1 » 2011 Apr 11, 12:08

Yes, we are sure.

There's more to a DM than a number for Defence. For instance, Enoh's Response is really low for a DM.
Mr. Evans

Postby Mr. Evans » 2011 Apr 11, 12:13

You don't have to explain to me that there's more to a DM than his DEF value, I just wanted to make sure that you guys were sure about his DEF value. I never paid much attention to his 'DEF' so I can't really comment on whether he deserves is or not.
thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Fides

Postby Fides » 2011 Apr 11, 12:16

Well I guess its deserved. He is able to steal a lot of ball due to defensive charges. I feel this set makes him more useful in game then he is in real life, but I cant really say what stats to lower to make him more life-like.
Mr. Evans

Postby Mr. Evans » 2011 Apr 11, 12:27

Fides wrote:Well I guess its deserved. He is able to steal a lot of ball due to defensive charges. I feel this set makes him more useful in game then he is in real life, but I cant really say what stats to lower to make him more life-like.

Yeah he's very good at stealing balls but that's related to Response. Cambiasso for instance is the very best when it comes to stealing balls and when facing players in a 1-on-1 situation in game, due to him having the highest RES value.
But DEF is his positioning, marking and overall defensive intelligence and my question was whether you guys are sure he deserves a 75 when it comes to those things.

And I agree with you that he's a very usefell (Eredivisie terms of course) DM in game, maybe indeed a little too usefull.
Ajacied_Breda1

Postby Ajacied_Breda1 » 2011 Apr 11, 13:37

There's a distinct difference in stealing a ball by doing a slide tackle and stealing a ball with a standing tackle. For a player to be a great defensive slide tackler, you need a good Response value. Enoh isn't really a great slide tackler but is very good at picking out the right position and performing a standing tackle to snoop the ball away. In other words, his positioning is key in his style of play. Hence the high Defence value and low Response value.
Mr. Evans

Postby Mr. Evans » 2011 Apr 11, 13:50

I wasn't talking about that kind of stealing though. Let me give an example of what I was talking about:
You're in front of me with the ball and your trying to get past me. As you're trying to get past me, I stick my foot out and steal the ball from you.
And that is what I meant being related to Response.

But I guess Fides was talking about him being very good at picking out the right position and performing a standing tackle to snoop the ball away. So I get it now, thanks for explaining.
Ajacied_Breda1

Postby Ajacied_Breda1 » 2011 Apr 11, 13:52

No problem, bud. Keep visiting the Eredivisie, other opinions are always welcome. ;)
Fides

Postby Fides » 2011 Apr 11, 14:07

Yeah, I like the fact that you look around in this section too!
Fides

Postby Fides » 2011 May 03, 10:58

What about lowering his TECH to 74/75. I really feel he is the worst Ajax player in this aspect. Probably worse then CBs Ooijer and Alderweireld
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2011 May 27, 13:28

Fides wrote:Well I guess its deserved. He is able to steal a lot of ball due to defensive charges. I feel this set makes him more useful in game then he is in real life, but I cant really say what stats to lower to make him more life-like.

I would suggest lowering he's defence and raising he's reponse.

Defence: 73
Reponse: 83

Dribble ACC and TECH decrease to make him more real live. That's why he has been replaced by Anita. He really can't play football that good it's just a great anchor man for the eredivisie. So i suggest:

Dribble ACC: 74
Dribble Speed: 77
TECH: 74

Short pass is just terrible, he can pass normally but he just doesn't concentrate when he passes. So to make him like in real live i suggest:

Short Pass ACC: 72/73
Short Pass speed: 74
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
Fides

Postby Fides » 2011 May 31, 09:29

Yeah I am not sure about the change in DEF/RESP.... I am still thinking about what would make him more realistic...higher DEF and lower RESP or the other way around.....

Agree with the DA/DS/passing:) Updated.
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2011 Jun 19, 23:09

I played a couple times against Ajax on PS3 and Enoh really played like Enoh with these stats, i think we made him like irl 8-)
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
Broncoo

Postby Broncoo » 2011 Sep 29, 17:33

I think his defence of 75 is a bit too high. He seems often to be at the wrong place, but makes up for it by reacting fast and his acceleration. I would say defence 73, just a bit below Brama (74) and Tiote (74) and equal to Mikel (73).

Reponse is better than Anita (82) I think and even better then Brama (83) and Vormer (83). But a raise to 83 for now should be good I think :)
Fides

Postby Fides » 2011 Oct 19, 13:18

Forgetting his on-ball fault/mistakes/limitations, the number of balls he steals is incredible and his work ethic is also unrivalled. He is just plain clumpsy and hopeless on the ball. I agree with Bronco and Fernando. Maybe lower DEF and (much?) higher RESP would be more accurate. ATT could maybe even go lower. Most defenders might be even better up front and in terms of "positioning".
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2011 Oct 19, 14:00

These are the numbers that i propose:

Attack: 63 (3 point gap with Granqvist seems reasonable)
Defence: 72 (posistion wise nothing special, he relise mostly on he's RES)
Balance: 82 (1+, i'm even doubting giving him +2)
Stamina: 85 (should be higher but he doesnt play enough matches to show it)
Top Speed: 81 (82?)
Acceleration: 84/85 (1+ raise, but nothing seriuos to debate yet, so i wouldnt mind if nothing would change)
Response: 83/84 (seems a good number. RES wise i compared him with Fabian Rinaudo of Sporting who also steals a huge amount of balls every match. Altough Rinaudo has 82 according to PSD i rated he's RES at 84. In PES 2012 Rinaudo even has RES 85.
Agility: 81 (-2 I dont feel he is that agile, 83 is a good number. I dont think he deserves it. He looks to be quite agile also because he's small and all but imo he isnt that agile).
Dribble Accuracy: 74
Dribble Speed: 78
Short Pass Accuracy: 72 (71 doesnt look bad either :lol: he's build up is just .. no words)
Short Pass Speed: 74
Fides

Postby Fides » 2011 Oct 20, 09:38

Zagreb - Ajax:
"He is often criticized for his lack of passing quality, but in this match he completed 43 of his 45 passes (96%), provided 2 key passes and won 6 of 8 tackles." Eyong "Xavi" Enoh :lol:

I feel Enoh is quite agile, he can quickly turn his body (sometimes even with the ball on his feet) but right, I think it was still this high because his height/weight used to be higher.

edit: vs PSV he also won 7 out of 7 tackles. I wonder how we can make his tackling this solid, without making him an overall top defender.
royvd

Postby royvd » 2011 Oct 20, 11:53

Enoh is very good at haunting players in a similar way as Nigel de Jong does so. In one way he is strong in terms of RES as he steals many balls from players when they don't expect so (from behind etc.) yet in other ways Enoh is totally unfit for playing as a CB. His sliding tackles are not well timed, he makes many fouls by being to 'enthusiastic' in chasing the ball. Similar to Nigel de Jong I feel Enoh should have a rather high AGI which makes it easy for him to twist and turn and gets him quite close to an attacking player as the combination of speed and AGI makes it hard for players on the ball to stay away from him. To me DEF should stay rather low as his game is more about running around and chasing the ball than choosing a good position defensively speaking. Enoh will challenge the attacker also from behind and from the side as his AGI allows him to and he will be able to win balls from difficult positions because of this. I agree with the proposed 72 from FernandoA here. RES can be 83/84 imo which will make his tackles well aimed, even from difficult angles. Furthermore I agree with the fact that Enoh's ATT should be much lower. Seriously this guy is a laugh when it comes to attacking, Vertonghen and Alderweireld are 10 times better in this aspect. For me ATT can be in the 61 ~ 63 range as he's totally crap at this.

So to summarize: imo Enoh's ATT and DEF should be lowered (ATT 62, DEF 72/73) as I feel Enoh is more a RES player with good AGI. AGI should be a point of discussion as FernandoA just proposed lowering of this stat so maybe we should here more opinions on this asset. I would keep Enoh's speed stats as they are, to me they are just fine.

Return to “Non-Affiliated”