Roberto Soriano

Moderators: furymaker, Korinov, Kronosh, Eternal Night, Fixer, brazilianpesfan, Mod's

User avatar
PES Stats Database
Posts: 16362
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 303 times

Roberto Soriano

Postby PES Stats Database » 2014 Apr 30, 13:25

Image


Hostafler99
Posts: 127
Joined: 2015 May 24, 11:13
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Roberto Soriano

Postby Hostafler99 » 2015 Aug 25, 09:28

Are this stats accurate? Everyone keep saying "He's very good, Milan want's him." and I don't know why.
User avatar
GullyGod
Posts: 433
Joined: 2012 Oct 24, 08:17
Location: Guyana
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 12 times
Contact:

Re: Roberto Soriano

Postby GullyGod » 2016 Apr 19, 19:45

Hostafler99 wrote:Are this stats accurate? Everyone keep saying "He's very good, Milan want's him." and I don't know why.


I also expected his stats to be a little higher to be honest , his a good fighter. Many big teams wanted him especially last season when Sampdoria was playing really well. I dont really follow Serie A closely so he may get a downgrade this season.
When di enemies ah pree
An ah bun back fire
Mi tek everythin to Jah in prayer
Long time dem nah like mi
Di tings dem transpire but Jah is my everythin an I am mek mi higher
User avatar
Fixer
Posts: 10093
Joined: 2010 May 05, 18:43
Location: Spain
Has thanked: 251 times
Been thanked: 485 times

Re: Roberto Soriano

Postby Fixer » 2016 Aug 03, 11:02

Bumping this thread. How accurate are those? Just wondering as I have never seen him and in case I need to keep an eye on him or something which I will most likely do.
kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Image
User avatar
antony
Posts: 1793
Joined: 2010 Nov 25, 16:01
Location: Latina
Has thanked: 166 times
Been thanked: 171 times

Re: Roberto Soriano

Postby antony » 2016 Aug 03, 13:51

Fixer wrote:Bumping this thread. How accurate are those? Just wondering as I have never seen him and in case I need to keep an eye on him or something which I will most likely do.


is perfectly accurate, maybe can deserve 1/2 point more in tec/spa but the set is ok.
he is a player with a good timing to go into the box and score, he is an offensive CM
Image
User avatar
Fixer
Posts: 10093
Joined: 2010 May 05, 18:43
Location: Spain
Has thanked: 251 times
Been thanked: 485 times

Re: Roberto Soriano

Postby Fixer » 2016 Aug 03, 14:22

Alright then. I hope he rocks it given the cost of the transfer!
kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Image

Return to “Villarreal CF”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest