Moderators: antony, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Carlos Bacca

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Aug 11, 21:08

Full Name: Carlos Arturo Bacca Ahumada

Diego

Re: Carlos Bacca

Postby Diego » 2013 Jan 19, 23:05

Thought the same about placement when watching the video, also just as a note, there was a few interesting touches he didin order to get a shot.
bam!
R10

Postby R10 » 2013 Jan 20, 11:19

Interist wrote:Thought the same about placement when watching the video, also just as a note, there was a few interesting touches he didin order to get a shot.

take a look at this ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-r8zhmDDiU
the elastico master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXqPEpeokCg
tuco55

Postby tuco55 » 2013 Apr 18, 13:55

Made a small update.
danielfrancog

Postby danielfrancog » 2013 Jul 11, 19:03

oficial... new sevilla player :)
mat880

Postby mat880 » 2013 Aug 12, 11:49

billy

Postby billy » 2013 Aug 16, 00:09

Very interesting striker.

He reminds me Ricardo Oliveira when was on his top level. Bacca seems a "spicy" player, moving around the defense in lots of positions. He gets back to receive the ball with a high judgement (inteligence) when passes to other team mate.<

As far as I've seen, hes very clean about passes. Is also good dribbling. He reminds me Higuaín too.
gjrico09

Postby gjrico09 » 2014 Feb 19, 01:09

seams to be much stonger than suggested. only other thing that could def go up is his passing.. but only by 1 or 2
pacman#1

Postby pacman#1 » 2014 Mar 27, 20:05

Amazing striker , scored 2 goals(3 if we include the own goal lol) against Real Madrid yesterday , his response needs a yellow number.

Here the goals :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHzLTF4bGJQ
dfsilvera10

Postby dfsilvera10 » 2014 Mar 27, 20:46

Bacca is just amazing. I thing his response must increase. His body balance too. I think he should have Outside curve as an special card, cause he has made many goals using his outside part of the foot.
sigilfredof

Postby sigilfredof » 2014 Mar 28, 19:03

Carlos Bacca is a great player, not only demonstrated in this match against Real Madrid, but also with other teams who touched ah.
Attack: 87
Ball control: 83
Response: 81
Explosive power: 85
fitzcarraldo

Postby fitzcarraldo » 2014 Apr 05, 07:48

I agree he needs an update, Attack 85-86 (he has some killer instinct), but 87 seems a little too much atm. When he gets attack updated to 85, Benzema needs a raise from 85 to 87-88. There must be a gap between them. Benzema is dangerous in every single game, which is amazing comparing to his last 2 seasons - because of those seasons his attack was downgraded.
Bacca is not slow for sure, but his stats already reflect this i think.
His response could be a little higher (79 is pretty low value), 81-82 would be ok as is mentioned above.
He rarely plays 90 mins, stamina 79-80 looks good.

My suggestions are:
Att 85-86
res 81-82
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2014 Apr 08, 14:07

I'm updating him. His previous set was pretty weird. First of all he's a pretty good passer, really decent and well rounded, plus he doesn't seem like an striker who is afraid of helping with the build up play. His shooting is alright. Good, but can't say I'm impressed. He tries his luck with the top corners though, but not really a player who scores those attempts consistently enough. He also seems decently agile and a player who can reach a decent speed. He looks a bit clumsy but he has decent technical skills as for DA and tech too. Might not be a perfect update but more close to reality than the previous by a considerable gap.
kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2014 Apr 25, 16:00

He reminds me so much of Falcao. But he also reminds me of Negredo... I don't know, he's a great striker, absolutely superb in all aspects, and the more I watch him the more his effectiveness impresses me.
kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Luisao82

Postby Luisao82 » 2014 May 15, 07:18

Maybe he was playing with FORM 8 last night, but his ACCELERATION seemed way better than the current value.
sigilfredof

Postby sigilfredof » 2014 May 31, 17:37

Star Outside and 1-Touch pass
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtV9R40QQAY MIN 0:30
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2014 Jun 19, 11:51

He seems to be extremely right footed. His WFA should be higher than WFF though.
kunmariano wrote:

Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2014 Aug 26, 12:26

He's a great striker. He basically has everything you need in a quality forward. He's sharp, aggresive, responsive, fast, strong, good placement, good shot technique, kicks it hard when he needs, etc. I'm even considering making a video of him. And he certainly needs an update. Will elaborate on it later.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2014 Sep 28, 15:43

Again not including UEFA footage for copyright reasons.

It's true he's a well rounded passer but IMO there's little need for his LPS to be on greens, I'd leave it around a low 70, he does lobs mostly.

I'm sure he's at least 84-85 TS and his Acc is probably even better. He has the ability to, while running at already decent pace, do a sudden burst and increase his speed even more, which he uses to great effect to leave defenders behind. You can't replicate that in PES though, but still, I'd settle for around 85-86 Acc.

RES could get up to something like 86 too. Pretty responsive and aggresive in and around the box. He scores a nice amount of goals from well timed runs behind defences, and gets on the end of many passes and crosses (not as extreme as Gameiro but quite good still).

There are some values in Konami's set that look like good ideas. 83 BB is certainly a must, he's strong enough to merit yellows. Also Stamina 82 and Jump 83 (pity his heading accuracy isn't quite there yet, although I'd also stick to Konami's 79 value as well).

About shooting I'd leave SA and SP as they currently are, those values look accurate, but ST should be higher. IMO he's a ST > SA striker even if by a tiny margin, I'd upgrade ST to 85 or so. Also Jumping Volley would be a good idea.

I'm a bit unsure about AGI though... perhaps that 83 is indeed deserved, perhaps Konami's 80 would be more fitting, I don't really know on this one.

Edit: also Goal Poacher, Outside Curve, *Reaction and *Lines should be added.
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
BiG TeL

Postby BiG TeL » 2014 Nov 02, 20:03

Korinov wrote:

Again not including UEFA footage for copyright reasons.

It's true he's a well rounded passer but IMO there's little need for his LPS to be on greens, I'd leave it around a low 70, he does lobs mostly.

I'm sure he's at least 84-85 TS and his Acc is probably even better. He has the ability to, while running at already decent pace, do a sudden burst and increase his speed even more, which he uses to great effect to leave defenders behind. You can't replicate that in PES though, but still, I'd settle for around 85-86 Acc.

RES could get up to something like 86 too. Pretty responsive and aggresive in and around the box. He scores a nice amount of goals from well timed runs behind defences, and gets on the end of many passes and crosses (not as extreme as Gameiro but quite good still).

There are some values in Konami's set that look like good ideas. 83 BB is certainly a must, he's strong enough to merit yellows. Also Stamina 82 and Jump 83 (pity his heading accuracy isn't quite there yet, although I'd also stick to Konami's 79 value as well).

About shooting I'd leave SA and SP as they currently are, those values look accurate, but ST should be higher. IMO he's a ST > SA striker even if by a tiny margin, I'd upgrade ST to 85 or so. Also Jumping Volley would be a good idea.

I'm a bit unsure about AGI though... perhaps that 83 is indeed deserved, perhaps Konami's 80 would be more fitting, I don't really know on this one.

Edit: also Goal Poacher, Outside Curve, *Reaction and *Lines should be added.
Any news on that update?
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2014 Nov 02, 20:20

I'm waiting for some feedback. I'll update him eventually anyway.

Return to “AC Milan”