Javi Fuego

Moderators: furymaker, Fixer, Eternal Night, brazilianpesfan, Kronosh, Korinov, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Javi Fuego

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Apr 22, 16:37

Full Name: Javier Fuego Martínez

Korinov

Re: Javi Fuego

Postby Korinov » 2014 Oct 05, 22:18

As much as I like him, there's little need to have some of his technical stats so high, I think. Passing could use a general tone down (both SPA and LPA could be just 78, and although I'm willing to keep SPS on yellows, LPS should be something like a low green). Stats like shooting accuracy, FKA, Curl, Tech, etc. all could come down a few points each.

Other than that the set is good, represents him well. He's a good enforcer DMF and Valencia can't really ask for a better player in that position right now.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
morenol80

Postby morenol80 » 2014 Oct 07, 21:45

He should have higher STA. He is really tireless, runs the 90 minutes without stop. He is not fast, but he never gives up running. The true "marathon-man" of this Valencia CF.

His passing and technical skills could come down, but maybe his DEF and RES should go even higher, he is a beast stealing balls, even being not especially strong or fast. His reading of the defensive game and positioning is just sublime. He is also a "covering machine". Whenever he teammate leaves a gap (Gayà going up or Otamendi trying to anticipate to a pass), he will be there to cover it. He is the glue that keeps Nuno's 4-3-3 solid and stabile. He is doing a fantastic job so far.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2014 Oct 07, 22:11

True, Stamina could be a touch higher. In any case more than tireless he looks pretty smart about managing his efforts and stamina. I'll try to keep an eye on him about this, anyway.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
Kronosh

Postby Kronosh » 2014 Oct 12, 21:54

What about to add him P02 - Anchor man? Most of the times Valencia seems to attack and defend with 3-5-2, with Fuego between the CB's. And he never goes forward...
VCF
canhoto27

Postby canhoto27 » 2015 Sep 18, 12:10

For me....not deservs so much stamina and response

Seems with his age he is very positional....not moves a lote...and only makes passses for side and behind

Javi fuego is overrated in my opnion

Return to “Villarreal CF”