Gabriel Paulista

Moderators: furymaker, Fixer, Eternal Night, Kronosh, Korinov, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Gabriel Paulista

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Nov 22, 05:21

Full Name: Gabriel Armando Abreu

Last edited by anderson_everest on 2012 Dec 28, 21:24, edited 3 times in total.
BigStu
PSD Guru

Re: Gabriel Paulista

Postby BigStu » 2017 Apr 10, 21:25

Mustafi was awful again, but Gabriel really is fucking pathetic excuse of a defender, spineless and utterly incompetent.
Viyut
Regular Poster

Postby Viyut » 2017 Apr 30, 16:51

That was a good update. He's been so bad, so mediocre, that i don't think he'd even be starting for a bottom table Brazilian Serie A side at this point. Arsene can't complain about anything when he signs players that aren't nearly good enough for Arsenal (and he was god damn expensive too).
The goalkeeper isn't another one, he is THE number one!
Brahms
Valued Contributor

Postby Brahms » 2017 Aug 17, 00:10

if it is true he is going to valencia, then thank god, i tought that from what he showed in the team nobody would want him, he was really bad in premier and i only remember him cause he injured wilshere in training. Nothing to add to the set, it could be even worse actually, but maybe La liga is the better league for him, i'll leave this time bomb to la liga mods...if he leaves
Bloody Curse!
Kronosh
Regular Poster

Postby Kronosh » 2018 Sep 23, 16:39

This man has me confused. He is capable to hold an entire team with ten men like today and having concentration mistakes which fuck all the team work. I really don't know which value give him in DEF.
VCF
morenol80
Regular Poster

Postby morenol80 » 2019 May 24, 22:22

After watching him for two seasons I think he deserves lower heading and jumping values. He isnt a competent defender in the air and suffers even in long passes in the air from the rival keeper. He has a bad timing and positioning in these situations and makes stupid mistakes. He also isnt a threat in set pieces.

He is also probably faster than this. In fact, I would say speed is his only quality as a defender. Tactically he is very limited, isnt a good marker in lateral crosses etc. But in through balls, he is really fast when running with rival strikers.
stumink
New Stat Maker

Postby stumink » 2019 Dec 06, 16:06

While hes not great defensively, 74 strikes me as to low. Its the lowest value for a starting la liga defender. Could be some points higher. Thought?
pcrooce
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby pcrooce » 2019 Dec 06, 16:11

stumink wrote:While hes not great defensively, 74 strikes me as to low. Its the lowest value for a starting la liga defender. Could be some points higher. Thought?

absolutely, the thing is, on his spell at Arsenal he was completely terrible alongside his partnerships (just like all their defence as of right now).

but previously on villarreal and now on valencia he's performing like a boss once again.

it's no joke, even a few brazilians got mad that he wasn't called on the nt and many forget that he even exists though he's one of the best cb's on la liga.

i don't remember the numbers he had before but i do see his set like pretty underwhelming considering how good he is.
stumink
New Stat Maker

Postby stumink » 2019 Dec 06, 16:16

He was 79 at defense before i think. What do you rate his defense at?
morenol80
Regular Poster

Postby morenol80 » 2019 Dec 06, 19:33

His DEF at 74 is absolutely wrong. He is doing a good job in Valencia and is being quite solid since he arrived here. Diakhaby has 82, Calero 80, Sergi Gómez 81, Naldo 81... and all of them are far below him in defensive duties.

I think he should have at least 80 in DEF.

Btw, his Header should be much lower. He wins some duels on the air (Height+Jump), but isn't a threat at all with his headers on set pieces. In fact, he still didnt score a single goal for Valencia.
Eternal Night
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Eternal Night » 2019 Dec 24, 01:16

morenol80 wrote:His DEF at 74 is absolutely wrong. He is doing a good job in Valencia and is being quite solid since he arrived here. Diakhaby has 82, Calero 80, Sergi Gómez 81, Naldo 81... and all of them are far below him in defensive duties.

I think he should have at least 80 in DEF.

Btw, his Header should be much lower. He wins some duels on the air (Height+Jump), but isn't a threat at all with his headers on set pieces. In fact, he still didnt score a single goal for Valencia.

One of the best defenders from La Liga. He deserves and needs a good upgrade, especially in Defence.

I will work with some Valencia players, now that I have a few days off.
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.

Return to “Valencia CF”