Jesús Navas

Moderators: furymaker, Fixer, Eternal Night, Korinov, Kronosh, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Jesús Navas

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 23:23

Full Name: Jesús Navas González

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Jan 26, 06:52, edited 6 times in total.
Houy
PSD Elite

Re: Jesús Navas

Postby Houy » 2019 Nov 18, 20:16

sunsaegnim wrote:Needs offensive fullback card/playing style, also his ball winning is around 67 imo and form up to 5~6.

How didn't he have offensive fullback :o ?

Ball Winning in that range should be reserved for SBs that are pretty damn solid in physical confrontations and considering Navas is notoriously average in defense in general i think that's a bit too much.

Last year he wasn't above a form 4 despite the occasional standout appearance. I haven't caught Sevilla at all this year so i can't offer an opinion on his current performance but it's something to keep in mind and as i understand he wasn't that much more consistent in his Man City days. So we need to tread a bit cautiously in case he's just going though a good bout of form and it's not a permanent improvement.
sunsaegnim
New Stat Maker

Postby sunsaegnim » 2019 Nov 18, 20:34

Houy wrote:
sunsaegnim wrote:Needs offensive fullback card/playing style, also his ball winning is around 67 imo and form up to 5~6.

How didn't he have offensive fullback :o ?

Ball Winning in that range should be reserved for SBs that are pretty damn solid in physical confrontations and considering Navas is notoriously average in defense in general i think that's a bit too much.

Last year he wasn't above a form 4 despite the occasional standout appearance. I haven't caught Sevilla at all this year so i can't offer an opinion on his current performance but it's something to keep in mind and as i understand he wasn't that much more consistent in his Man City days. So we need to tread a bit cautiously in case he's just going though a good bout of form and it's not a permanent improvement.

I agree that defensively he's nothing impressive, but from what i saw of him he can tackle cleanly but don't do that often and we are basically rating ball winning as tackling ability now isn't? Maybe 67 is too high for him but the currently value (49) is too little as well. About his form he has been consistenly good in since the beginning of 19/20, can't say much about last season tho. Lopetegui knows how to use well his sidebacks and if they aren't in good shape his game wouldn't flow well beacuse he needs a lot of overlapping positions beetwen them and the wingers. Also played in all matches in La Liga till now.
Houy
PSD Elite

Postby Houy » 2019 Nov 18, 20:41

Raised his BW to 56. If Fixer and Eternal Night agree with a raise to Form 5 based on this season i won't oppose it. I'm not watching him atm so i can only provide some context .
Eternal Night
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Eternal Night » 2019 Dec 23, 01:05

Well, I think I'll start working a little more with the most important teams in La Liga...

Last season he was the best offensive RB with Rubén Peña (SD Eibar, now in Villarreal CF), returning to play with Spanish NT.

He is better as RB than RMF, and he has shown that he deserves green numbers in Attack all this time in Sevilla FC.
And defensively he has been able to show a more than decent level.

He is 33 years old, but his Stamina is still crazy, with a value bordering 90. Always dangerous in the final minutes of the matches. When all players are tired... he goes on and on. Always creating danger for 90 minutes.

If he doesn't deserve green numbers in Attack, very, very few La Liga SB's deserve and need it.

The best offensive RB of the competition in my eyes.
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
robben11
New Contributor

Postby robben11 » 2019 Dec 23, 14:15

your defense is good, it deserves updating

Return to “Sevilla FC”