Jesús Navas

Moderators: furymaker, Fixer, Eternal Night, Korinov, Kronosh, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Jesús Navas

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 23:23

Full Name: Jesús Navas González

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Jan 26, 06:52, edited 6 times in total.
Vranny
Seasoned Stat Maker

Re: Jesus NAVAS

Postby Vranny » 2008 Dec 15, 07:42

On the old site we were discussing removing *Side as Navas is quite fond of cutting in.
Everton F.C.
Markulur
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Markulur » 2008 Dec 27, 19:24

Vranny wrote:On the old site we were discussing removing *Side as Navas is quite fond of cutting in.

Can be a good option, yes.
Editing La Liga...
Giff
New Stat Maker

Postby Giff » 2008 Dec 28, 14:10

His balance is too high. 72 thats nearly as good as Messi, Okay its a diffrence of 6 point. But comparing the two of them should there be a bigger gap.

Concidering that he nearly always is thorwing himself to the ground when he come in contact with someone do I think he should have big dicrease. It could be a deacrease with -10 point. 62 could be fiar but it sounds ridicilous. But I would say around 65 +- 1 point like 64 or 66 that.
Last edited by Giff on 2008 Dec 28, 16:17, edited 1 time in total.
Ulises

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 28, 14:39

Giff wrote:His balance is too high. 72 thats nearly as good as Messi, Okay its a diffrence of 6 point. But comparing the two of them should there be a bigger gap.

Concidering that he nearly always is thorwing himself to the ground when he come in contact with someone should have big dicrease. It could be a deacrease with -10 point. 62 could be fiar but it sounds ridicilous. But I would say around 65 +- 1 point like 64 or 66 that.

Messi has more weight (being smaller) and his agility is much higher, so that compensates his low balance. That doesn't happens in Navas so he needs higher balance to have the same result.
Giff
New Stat Maker

Postby Giff » 2008 Dec 28, 16:19

Ulises wrote:
Giff wrote:His balance is too high. 72 thats nearly as good as Messi, Okay its a diffrence of 6 point. But comparing the two of them should there be a bigger gap.

Concidering that he nearly always is thorwing himself to the ground when he come in contact with someone should have big dicrease. It could be a deacrease with -10 point. 62 could be fiar but it sounds ridicilous. But I would say around 65 +- 1 point like 64 or 66 that.

Messi has more weight (being smaller) and his agility is much higher, so that compensates his low balance. That doesn't happens in Navas so he needs higher balance to have the same result.

He should be below 70. But I agree with you when you talk about Messi's balance and agilty and compare with Navas. So 68 perhaps instead? he should not have better balance then Capel, even though he also weighs very little in contact with other players.
saihati

Postby saihati » 2009 Feb 05, 16:03

he is 23 now
( November 21, 1985 )
Markulur

Postby Markulur » 2009 Mar 21, 23:43

Made some changes.
Editing La Liga...
as_10
PSD Elite

Postby as_10 » 2009 Mar 21, 23:49

Markulur wrote:Name: JJesús Navas González

fix please :mrgreen:

BTW, in the first post by Vranny theres a suggetion about removing *side, did you forget it or should be discussed more?
I want my son Brooklyn to be christianized, but I still don't know in which religion - David Beckham
Markulur

Postby Markulur » 2009 Mar 21, 23:57

Fixed name.

Well, for *Side I'm not sure. I will test it a bit and I will give an opinion soon. ;)
Editing La Liga...
as_10
PSD Elite

Postby as_10 » 2009 Mar 22, 00:03

Markulur wrote:Fixed name.

Well, for *Side I'm not sure. I will test it a bit and I will give an opinion soon. ;)

ok ;)
I want my son Brooklyn to be christianized, but I still don't know in which religion - David Beckham
Markulur

Re: Jesús NAVAS

Postby Markulur » 2009 Jul 07, 23:37

Made some tweaks. Thanks to RB7.
Editing La Liga...
Oswaldo
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Oswaldo » 2009 Jul 15, 12:42

Navas knows his teammates abilities and movements well...He is consistent with them...and i find 79 TW is a bit low;with this value he won't be involved in playing such he really is..i think Navas is far better -at this point- than Capel who is more selfish,.
It's quite possible to give him something between 80-83 TW,but i find 81 perfect.
I don't live in Venezuela, but Venezuela lives in me
Descansa en paz, Roberto
Te echaré de menos
Nrby

Postby Nrby » 2009 Oct 04, 19:39

as_10
PSD Elite

Postby as_10 » 2009 Oct 04, 21:13

I advide you to look carefully at what Marcelo does(the guy under Navas). :lol:
PMC
PSD Guru

Postby PMC » 2009 Oct 04, 21:34

I'm not sure if he warrants a green number for BB
I'm against you
ballack13
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby ballack13 » 2009 Oct 04, 23:13

Shows how damn deep the Spain NT is that this guy has never even been capped.

He's such a good player.
Xyder

Postby Xyder » 2009 Oct 04, 23:41

ballack13 wrote:Shows how damn deep the Spain NT is that this guy has never even been capped.

He's such a good player.

He was never capped for some personal problems, but now he has resolved these problems and have the will of go to the NT.
I think that him is in better form than other players that go now to the NT, like Iniesta, who was injuried for long time and is out of his perfect form, and maybe is in better form than Santi Cazorla.
There are some Sevilla players that can go to the NT without doubt and if Sevilla make a great season, there will be some surprises in the NT list for the WC.
soccerkits
PSD Youth League

Postby soccerkits » 2009 Oct 05, 01:49

Great game against Real Madrid today scored a goal and made unstoppable runs in the right flank...toyed with marcello through out the match
deserves a call up for the spain national team imo
www.soccerkits.multiply.com
Tom

Postby Tom » 2009 Oct 19, 15:53

soccerkits wrote:Great game against Real Madrid today scored a goal and made unstoppable runs in the right flank...toyed with marcello through out the match
deserves a call up for the spain national team imo

He's been given the offer to go in the National Team many times, but he has terrible homesickness when he leaves his native Seville and he also suffers with anxiety attacks. This was the reason why he turned down an offer from Arsenal a couple of years ago, because he knowingly suffers some serious personal issues. :(

Anywho, there are some changes that we can probably make to his stats.

I'm not wholly convinced that he's a 93 for Agility, and I definitely disagree with him being equal to Santi Cazorla in this department. Yes, Navas is very nimble and there's no denying that, but he looked more like a 90 to me than he does a 93. If I'm perfectly honest, Ponzio looks more agile than Navas.

However, I'd say that you could potentially increase his DA slightly. His ball control when running on the ball looks more impressive than Guardado. He keeps the ball closer to his feet than the Mexican and I reckon you could raise his DA by 1 point, maybe 2 (Guardado sits well on his current value).

I've not been particularly impressed with his long passing and his final ball, so like with Guardado I'm surprised that Jesus Navas has the Passing star. His crosses and passes into the box aren't particularly impressive to me and he struggles to either get the height or the accuracy to reach his intended player. So I'd remove the star for a start, and I'd also consider decreasing his LPA slightly.

Navas does look incredibly sharp though. He reacts to a loose ball or a pass tremendously quickly, and it's not just because of his explosive pace. He's as sharp as a tack, slightly more so than Arshavin, and so I'd say it's feasible to put him at an 85 for Response, perhaps an 84 if the former is too high.

I'd also raise his Aggression. Navas goes forward an awful lot! Too much you could say, as he has a persistent habit of being caught offside or being caught out of his position. Quite frankly, he could sit at an Aggression value not too dissimilar to Cristiano Ronaldo and a 90 could be feasible.

Return to “Sevilla FC”