Luka Modrić

Moderators: furymaker, Fixer, Eternal Night, Korinov, Kronosh, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Luka Modrić

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 12:49

CLASSIC SETS: 2013-14 & 2015-17

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Aug 31, 05:10, edited 2 times in total.
alrizal

Re: Luka Modrić

Postby alrizal » 2013 Mar 06, 06:34

why no middleshooting or long ranger?

nvm
Xyder
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Xyder » 2013 Mar 06, 12:08

alrizal wrote:why no middleshooting or long ranger?

nvm

Yeah! Why not? 1 attempt / 1 goal in 35 matches, wonderful stadistics to deserve such card :roll:
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2013 Mar 06, 17:33

yesterday was decisive in the game, but put middleshooting or long ranger, is exaggerated, I liked his dribbling and made ​​good passes, I agree with Jurgens, about his SPA / LPA
maybe DA in 88/89 imo
"No soy el mejor del mundo, pero creo que no hay nadie mejor que yo"
Jose Mourinho
midnight
PSD Elite

Postby midnight » 2013 Mar 06, 18:07

hes a very effective dribbler for sure , but i just dont have the feeling that he keeps the ball as close as a near orange value suggests , ive always been admirative in watching him get past opponents using his close control , he is probably that kind of players that are able to maintain a great control on the ball even if its not really close to their feets , thats why its quite delicate to put him higher than what he has right now imho.
Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
I'm gay
Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
See Shiterable? There's nothing to be ashamed of

Rmb2w
New Stat Maker

Postby Rmb2w » 2013 Mar 17, 01:14

What a amazing goal!
The parable of this world is like your shadow - if you stop, it stands still, and if you chase it, it distances itself from you.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2013 Mar 17, 12:10

No way he's worse than Özil in terms of SA.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2013 Apr 09, 22:32

His SPS is better than this, it should actually be higher than LPS. He has a peculiar style of passing, he likes to use the outside of the boot a lot... sometimes gets too enthusiastic but he's pretty effective most of the time. I'd have SPS at 85-86, nothing lower.

Stamina so high doesn't convince me though... he's really supportive and energetic, but seems to run out of energy halfway second halves. He was really really good today until min. 60 or so, then he dissapeared completely.
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
Kerry

Postby Kerry » 2013 Apr 09, 23:39

Where would you put him? He was crazy with Tottenham Hotspur, and your example gives a Low yellow-like impression. I personally wouldn't go below a 3-point reduction.
mracho wrote: Well, then he/she was an idiom with a T at the end.

Farés L'arrogante Image
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2013 Apr 10, 10:24

Well I'm hesitant to put my bet on a concrete value. Important question would be... how many times has he been given the chance to be the main playmaker, the player with the role of dictating the play of the team, for a whole match? Two, three maybe? And those few times... well, he hasn't looked like an orange stamina at all, he's energetic and supportive as I said earlier, but clearly gets tired in second halves. If you compare him to Alonso... Alonso is not that supportive (yesterday, in the first half, Modric was everywhere) and not that energetic as well, although Xabi doesn't really need it. But then again Alonso manages his stamina really well, he does a good share of defensive work and it's rare to see him really tired. Modric on the other hand... minute 60-65 or so and he's worn out, but before that he was everywhere like I said, so it's difficult to say.

I agree he shouldn't be brought down further than mid/high yellows, it's just that oranges looks like too much.

Oh and his TW is oranges no matter how you look at it. I think I had talked with jurgens in the chat about it, 90 was the lowest we had considered, even if it's a cosmetic change, I'd go with it.
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2013 May 01, 16:34

Yesterday he indeed was everywhere. Was doing his job and Xabi Alonso's who wasnt in great form both matches against Dortmund. Isn't his RES a bit harsh? I believe it should be yellows.
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2013 May 01, 17:32

I don't think he had a really good performance yesterday. Some good moves here and there but nothing special. Considering Alonso was heavily marked and pressured (key of Borussia's tactics in both matches) Modric had 180 minutes to show his skills and overall he was dissapointing in the sum of the two legs.
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2013 May 01, 19:01

I don't agree at all. Maybe it was Dortmunds tactics but Xabi simply didn't play good. Terrible for a player of his quality exually. And on the other hand Modric was in some parts of the 2nd game bossing the midfield. Both offensive as defensive. But that was my point of view.
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
Yazid
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Yazid » 2013 May 01, 19:41

I think modric was class yesterday, that's just my opinion.
čale

Postby čale » 2013 May 01, 22:42

same here...
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2013 May 01, 23:35

Strange, I don't remember any 'class' moves from him. I think he did an o.k. job, much better than at Dortmund, but nothing special, I'd expect way better from him honestly.
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2013 May 02, 10:01

Well he intercepted quite a few balls. 2nd balls where also for him (i dont know if you call it that way in English, but its like loose balls). He was very responsive against Dortmund. He kept Madrid going forward with his recoveries and quick thinking, always trying to play the ball forward. He was just extremely motivated. Dortmund couldn't react on the midfield because of Luka (in some parts of the game, not all ofcourse). His passing wasn't that special, but he didn't make any mistakes either as far as i can remember, so it becomes pretty special :P if your playing that good already. A lot of those smart moves by Modric always playing the ball forward:

I can't wait to see a video of Modric full game action against Dortmund.
furymaker
PSD Elite

Postby furymaker » 2013 Sep 15, 21:30

great passing compilation of Modric
cartman_jmc
New Stat Maker

Postby cartman_jmc » 2013 Oct 04, 13:37

Is he a better long passer than Nuri Sahin? The guy I remember from Tottenham and the Sahin I see in those "vs" videos have quite a difference, in Sahin's favor.
CLICK ON SHOW TO SEE THE VIDEOS!
If you have old matches of Cassano, help me out.Post in this thread! http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=140&t=27218
fitzcarraldo
Regular Poster

Postby fitzcarraldo » 2013 Oct 05, 14:36

cartman_jmc wrote:Is he a better long passer than Nuri Sahin? The guy I remember from Tottenham and the Sahin I see in those "vs" videos have quite a difference, in Sahin's favor.

Well, it's been 14 months since Modrić left Tottenham, you could watch some matches in his new club now.
cartman_jmc
New Stat Maker

Postby cartman_jmc » 2013 Oct 05, 23:00

I was asking if he has improved that much or if we are underrating Sahin.
CLICK ON SHOW TO SEE THE VIDEOS!
If you have old matches of Cassano, help me out.Post in this thread! http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=140&t=27218

Return to “Real Madrid CF”