Isco

Moderators: furymaker, brazilianpesfan, Korinov, Kronosh, Eternal Night, Fixer, Mod's, furymaker, Kronosh, Eternal Night, Fixer, brazilianpesfan, Korinov, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Isco

Postby PES Stats Database » 2011 Feb 02, 21:45

Full Name: Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Aug 31, 05:00, edited 3 times in total.
Relja

Re: Isco

Postby Relja » 2016 Nov 22, 11:51

it's such a joy to watch isco. world class player on his day, absolutely has everything
furymaker

Postby furymaker » 2016 Nov 25, 07:58

Korinov wrote:His trapping ability is ridiculous.

yup, his close control is just as good, looks so simple when he does it
furymaker

Postby furymaker » 2017 Apr 17, 22:07

I'm pretty confident he's the most impressive player technically, not a single one leaves me as speechless as he does with his close control and dribbling, his touch is such a joy to watch.
Still can't believe he's being wasted mostly as a backup for Zidane, if rumors are true and Barcelona is after him when his contract expires, that would be incredibly good for both teams, Barca should've been the one that got him in the first place.
kuer86

Postby kuer86 » 2017 Apr 18, 06:28

furymaker wrote:

I'm pretty confident he's the most impressive player technically, not a single one leaves me as speechless as he does with his close control and dribbling, his touch is such a joy to watch.
Still can't believe he's being wasted mostly as a backup for Zidane, if rumors are true and Barcelona is after him when his contract expires, that would be incredibly good for both teams, Barca should've been the one that got him in the first place.

I agree with everything you said, I just hope that he can become a regular starter for real next season! In zidanes defence it is really hard to let kroos or modric out on the bench! I just dont get why casemiro gets so much playing time. I guess its because as a player zidane had always hard working, ball winning players around him (deschamps, conte, davids, makelele etc) and always said how important they were for his own game...personally i would play kroos as dmf, especially vs the small teams. I hope isco stays there at least for the next season, modric will be 32 then and maybe isco can gain more playing time or even fully take modrics place.
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2017 Apr 18, 09:10

He's definitely a player who is extremely enjoyable to watch, I don't think there is anyone out there who can say they dislike Isco but...I just feel he needs a team around him. Everytime he's been great it's been due to the team somehow playing the way he wants and when it's otherwise he just doesn't do anything and can even become a nuissance sometimes and somehow becomes totally inept. Now he's getting better, kind of being able to lead the team's offensive game better than anyone at Real Madrid really, but considering his role I don't think Madrid will develop an environment for Isco to really be able to perform his best... I'd say he would become TOP 3 midfielder anywhere...but Madrid or Barça. Silva, whose case reminded me a lot of Isco's (except for the fact that he didn't sign for any of those two teams) made a right decision joining City, where he seems to just be given the responsibility and managing excellently, and also Spain NT which basically plays in order for Silva to lead the game rythm since a couple of years ago. That is exactly what Isco needs IMO.

As for him, his trapping is ridiculous, just as his DA is. I feel these still do not do him real justice.
kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

furymaker

Postby furymaker » 2017 Apr 18, 13:18

Ever since he came to Real he had those periods of time where he looked like the best player in the team by a wide margin, no matter who played he just dominated the game, but I think I can agree with that part that he needs a team around him playing his way or he may look kinda lost, but I disagree on the part where he couldn't do it in Barca, yea I know Messi and Neymar are dominant with the ball, but Isco would fit so nicely instead of Iniesta in that system and he'd be a huge improvement over him atm.
Sure he'd be able to do so much more in a team like Juventus or even United since everything would flow through him.

Also I agree you can't really replicate his technical abilities with stats, he does so many tiny pulls and tricks that you cant possibly replicate in game with just stats.
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2017 Apr 18, 14:32

Tbh once and again Barça have proven to be a team who needs very specific players to work due to Messi. Messi is a player who should never turn his game around and play as a coach needs, which is IMO the biggest impact Guardiola has given to football. Isco is not even close to a fifth of Messi's level, but who is really?. You said it yourself man. We are talking about how a player can give his best after all, Isco is able to play at any team because he's potentially one o the best players in Europe and he shows it everytime he plays, but I'm saying he'd reach his best in a different one team than Barça or Madrid. He could become a real leader and it's not something I can see happening at Madrid or Barça.
kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

furymaker

Postby furymaker » 2017 Apr 18, 17:50

That's true, he may work superbly with the team, but his absolute best would be when he's main player in the team and that's not happening for anyone with Messi in the team, not in next year or two at least.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2017 Apr 18, 19:40

kuer86 wrote:I just dont get why casemiro gets so much playing time.

Because Casemiro is the only player at Madrid able to hold the midfield. He's a workhorse with nice defensive skill and tactical aptitude, and he's also quite decent technically. Kroos, Modric or Isco are all attacking midfielders. Madrid's problem is certainly not Casemiro, they have a potentially brutal midfield but insist on deploying their three glorified strikers whenever they're fit to play.

Regarding Isco, he's simply superb. Not suggesting any changes, but I'd say his short passing has developed a bit.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
DEF has nothing to do with positioning.
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
Houy

Postby Houy » 2017 Apr 26, 21:07

https://j.gifs.com/j2w3Zy.gif
https://j.gifs.com/58kYMR.gif

''The player who's name starts with an exclamtion point,twisting and turning like a drunk snake'' :mrgreen:
ballmer

Postby ballmer » 2017 Apr 27, 16:06

His first touch is just ridiculous.
abdou

Postby abdou » 2017 Apr 27, 16:57

I think he is more consistent than Messi in BC.
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2017 Apr 27, 18:37

Are these overrated?

PD: I put a wrong value on SPS. I still can't see him in yellows, his passes always slow down pretty quickly, as they always have. The speed and reach he puts into them is sometimes minimal.
kunmariano wrote:

furymaker

Postby furymaker » 2017 Apr 27, 20:28

His passing game reminds me of younger Messi, one that just started doing playmaking, when his passes were almost always spot on but usually lacked power, I'd put Isco right there with him.
Also he indeed has godly first touch and da, i don't mind him being point above messi in ball control, i do think when he's in form he's another beast.
abdou

Postby abdou » 2017 Apr 27, 23:23

Attack Prowess: 86 ???? :o :o
and LPA: 89, LPS: 86 ??? for what ?
and SA is he close to Kroos ??
TS maybe can go up 2 points.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2017 Apr 27, 23:34

I wouldn't have gone so high with SPA but not gonna argue against it either. He does have some moments of crazy inspiration, and even if his success rate is probably not amazing, he does attempt some insane passes from time to time.

Perhaps DS and Curling could be slightly higher, not by much. His speed on the ball is quite impressive considering he's not really a fast player off it. And he seems to have put some decent work on that Henry-esque, mid-long range shot with the inside of the foot, although he's yet to really master it. I guess Long Range Drive could be deserved anyway? He needs Double Touch too.

Edit: his weak foot usage is largely nonexistant. Other than a few double touches and some dribbles here and there in which he uses the left, he's mostly a staunch right-footed player. WFA/WFF could perfectly be 4/2 or even 3/1. Needs outside touch as well, really employs it a lot, crazy we didn't notice sooner.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
DEF has nothing to do with positioning.
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
ScribbleyDoibus

Postby ScribbleyDoibus » 2017 Apr 28, 11:39

Attacking prowess 86 is wayyy to much .
ballmer

Postby ballmer » 2017 Apr 28, 12:03

I can't see his short passing stats quite this high. Low SPS is a must, as agreed, but I can't see him overall so close to Thiago, who's on SPA/SPS 89/82. Maybe it's Thiago who needs a bump, but I'd keep Isco's SPA just shy of orange values.
furymaker

Postby furymaker » 2017 Apr 28, 13:25

ballmer wrote:I can't see his short passing stats quite this high. Low SPS is a must, as agreed, but I can't see him overall so close to Thiago, who's on SPA/SPS 89/82. Maybe it's Thiago who needs a bump, but I'd keep Isco's SPA just shy of orange values.

I'd disagree about Thiago part, I'm probably the biggest Thiago fan around, but he's not your godly short passer by any means, he really often hits the pass with the heel part of the foot and slightly misplace it, by really often I mean really often for someone who's such a great midfielder with great passing skills.
Thiago's LPA is whats more impressive about him, but short passing I feel like Isco is at least as good as Thiago, even tho Thiago pulls of godly passes every other game and passes like twice as much per game.

Isco's ATT is high for a reason, ATT is not a value purely rated on scoring goals, but his understanding and vision as well and Isco is insanely dangerous when on the ball because of combination of deadly dribbling ability, great vision and passing ability and shooting ( long range drive aka del piero shot ) is something he has been showing off for years.
ballmer

Postby ballmer » 2017 Apr 28, 14:17

I dunno... I'm unsure, really. I mean, obviously Thiago's SPS is higher. But 82 for him doesn't seem enough for what he's showm himself capable of, even if it's rare. He has those zipped, pacey ground passes. His SPA too though... They're not usually final-third, cut-open the defensive line kind of passes, sure, but they're dissecting, and he works the ball vertically through tight spaces. It always impresses me in terms of both SPA and SPS. They have to be accurate and pacey to avoid interception, and he's great at that.

Isco's clearly a high SPA/low SPS passer, I'm just not sure he warrants a 92 for accuracy alone. Even discounting the lacking speed of his passes, I don't see that kind of incisive passing Thiago has, even if Thiago's can be overlooked, being further from the final third.

(apologies, I'm forgetting this is Isco's, not Thiago's, thread... and kind of rambling in general.)

Return to “Real Madrid CF”