Wesley Sneijder, Al Gharafa SC

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Wesley Sneijder, Al Gharafa SC

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 22:57

Last edited by Markulur on 2009 Aug 21, 08:24, edited 6 times in total.
Ulises

Re: Wesley SNEIJDER

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 11, 13:12

Continuing with the discussion in the other forum about DA and Agility. We agreed that sneijder should be under iniesta in DA and agility so i suggest the following,

DA: 88
Agility: 88
as_10
PSD Elite

Postby as_10 » 2008 Dec 11, 20:55

agree too

i still think his ST should go down 1 point, in par with Agüero :|

EDIT: isnt condition 5 a bit too low? he doesnt play lots and lots of matches, but this puts him in par with Edmilson!
I want my son Brooklyn to be christianized, but I still don't know in which religion - David Beckham
Ulises

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 11, 22:12

I think his ST should be even higher, he can shot very very fast and in a small piece of the ground he can get powerfull shots. What i think is overrated is his SP imo 89 is too much
PSD Youth League

Postby AvatarST » 2008 Dec 11, 22:50

Markulur wrote:
Ulises wrote:Continuing with the discussion in the other forum about DA and Agility. We agreed that sneijder should be under iniesta in DA and agility so i suggest the following,

DA: 88
Agility: 88

Agree.

I agree as well.
spinaL
Valued Contributor

Postby spinaL » 2008 Dec 12, 09:13

Ulises wrote:I think his ST should be even higher, he can shot very very fast and in a small piece of the ground he can get powerfull shots. What i think is overrated is his SP imo 89 is too much
I agree, he's one of the best when it comes to shooting under pressure or from tight angles. Also agree with lowering SP 86/87 would be fine and 90 ST.
EREDIVISIE SUPPORT
Markulur
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Markulur » 2008 Dec 12, 09:20

Updated DA and Agility and waiting for more discusion about shoting.
Editing La Liga...
Fides

Postby Fides » 2008 Dec 12, 09:50

I think DA 88 and DS 86 is really a bit generous, how often does he really dribble past opponents? He rather goes for the shot/pass. Robben en van der Vaart are clearly better dribblers then Wes.
Ulises

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 12, 18:37

Fides wrote:I think DA 88 and DS 86 is really a bit generous, how often does he really dribble past opponents? He rather goes for the shot/pass. Robben en van der Vaart are clearly better dribblers then Wes.

You are right that in real life he doesn't dribble he doesn't use to try to dribble, but he is a player that is very difficult to steal him the ball. As i said in the other forum he has good agility and good DA but he has a low balance and low speed with the ball, the current values of DA and agility allows him to hold and keep the ball very well, but his speed with the ball and balance doesn't allows him to dribble past, just try ingame this stats. About VDV is better dribbler... i am absolutly in disagree, he is more accurate but is not better dribbler than wes because of his low speed and agility.
Tom

Postby Tom » 2008 Dec 12, 18:52

Fides wrote:I think DA 88 and DS 86 is really a bit generous, how often does he really dribble past opponents? He rather goes for the shot/pass. Robben en van der Vaart are clearly better dribblers then Wes.

Well considering that he doesn't have any dribbling related Special Abilities, he's not really going to attempt to get past his man at all.
ravlee

Postby ravlee » 2008 Dec 12, 19:23

GoonerLover66 wrote:

Well considering that he doesn't have any dribbling related Special Abilities, he's not really going to attempt to get past his man at all.

but he has * Tactical Dribbling.. (player who has the Tactical Dribble special ability will use dribbling as a means to retain possession under pressure).. does he even deserve that star? cause I think Fides is right.. whenever he's in possession of ball he immediately or mostly goes for the pass/shot.. :/

anyways 88/86 is a little too high imo.. instead of upping his DA/DS we should have upped his LPA/LPS .. i think LPA is worth more than 86.. I mean his crosses and long passes are deadly accurate and have a very good speed, although speed is already pretty much spot on.. max +1 for LPS, but as for LPA I think 88-90 wouldn't be too far of, would it?
Tavo
New Stat Maker

Postby Tavo » 2008 Dec 13, 00:09

We've discussed the fact that Wesley won't try to beat his marker with these stats, his special star AND the high teamwork will make him act like he does in reality, he has an amazing close control.

About ST, I wouldn't lower it, he hasn't been scoring from weird angles or anything like that, but that could be 'cause he's been given a role that is not the same that he had at Ajax, where he could shoot with even more time, allowing him to show his technique in that area.

Regarding LP abilities, I'd agree about an increase, Fides stated after the Sweden game that his long passing was brilliant that match and he's been excellent at it for Madrid.

He'll start in Camp Nou apparently, great news if that's not pushing him too much after his last injury.
LaitP
PSD Youth League

Postby LaitP » 2008 Dec 13, 09:22

so what about
LPA: 88
LPS: 88
SP: 86
ST: 90
Ulises

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 13, 10:11

LaitP wrote:so what about
LPA: 88
LPS: 88
SP: 86
ST: 90

I agree about the shot power and tecnique. But i disagree about LPA and LPS (you are suggesing to put LPS at 88, and it is now in that number!!!!), i think his short passes are more accurate and faster than his long passes, his final, killer passes are alway short passes. I would kept LPA 86 and LPS 88, as it is now in first and rise a bit, his SPA and SPS. I found that he can preform short passes very fast with good accuaracy.

I also think we can lower his ACC by 1 point and his Dribble Speed by 1 or 2 points. Like i said before, he hides the ball very well and keeps it close to the feet showing good DA, and great agility with fast movents and stading with better balanced players, making him a difficult player to steal the ball, but in my opinion he is not that fast with the ball and hasn't got that pace, that makes him better at dribbling when in real life doesn't use to dribble. He doesn't dribble past opponents at all, instead of that, he uses his abilities (DA and agility) to find a space to pass or shot.

So i agree with the suggested SP and ST, but i think we can change other things istead of long pass abilities:

Acceleration: 84 (-1)
DS: 85/84 (-1/-2)
SPA: 86 (+2)
SPS: 88 (+4)
SP: 85 (-4)
ST: 90 (+3)

I think that this changes will suit him better, making him better at his passing and shoting abilities and lowering his dribble ones.
as_10
PSD Elite

Postby as_10 » 2008 Dec 13, 10:30

i absolutely disagree with ST 90!
he isnt as good as VdV, better than Eto'o and Torres or that close to Villa.

keep it as it is
I want my son Brooklyn to be christianized, but I still don't know in which religion - David Beckham
Ulises

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 13, 10:41

as_10 wrote:i absolutely disagree with ST 90!
he isnt as good as VdV, better than Eto'o and Torres or that close to Villa.

keep it as it is

First shot tecnique: How much higher it is, the player will make faster shots, better shots under preassure, and better shots without angle.

I find that he can perform shots faster than eto'o and VDV. And he use to make really good shots under preassure (even with his low balance). And no doubt about angle, he has scored many goals without angel. Eto's is more accurate and and more powerfull in his shots but he can't perform them faster than sneijder imo, sneijder should world class in this...
Fides

Postby Fides » 2008 Dec 13, 11:44

I think the decrease of his SP is a bit strange. He one of the players who can score powerfull free kicks from 30 meters like 1 and 2. I think SP 88/89 is fair
Ulises

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 13, 12:33

Fides wrote:I think the decrease of his SP is a bit strange. He one of the players who can score powerfull free kicks from 30 meters like 1 and 2. I think SP 88/89 is fair

Yes that's true probably 88 (-1)?¿

Acceleration: 84 (-1)
DS: 85/84 (-1/-2)
SPA: 86 (+2)
SPS: 88 (+4)
SP: 88 (-1)
ST: 90 (+3)
Tavo
New Stat Maker

Postby Tavo » 2008 Dec 13, 12:35

Ulises, why are you suddenly asking to lower his ACC and DS when you were among the ones that asked to raise it? Have you seen him slower? Do you think he's too fast in the game?

Think about this... when does he actually use his top speed REALLY in top speed? For a player that is always near the center, where the pressure is tighter, his moves are fast, but not on top gear 'cause he rarely has the space to do that.

About SP, no way...his shots have the speed and the power that an 89 does.

Edit: I disagree about changing anyone of his shooting stats.
I agree about a change in the passing stats, not sure what numbers, I'd have to take a look.

Apparently he'll play today, great news if he doesn't get hurt.

EDIT2: Damn it, he lasted only 35 minutes and got injured. And today he WAS playing on the right side, cause Juande plays a 4-4-2.
Last edited by Tavo on 2008 Dec 13, 21:41, edited 1 time in total.
Ulises

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 13, 18:32

Tavo wrote:Ulises, why are you suddenly asking to lower his ACC and DS when you were among the ones that asked to raise it? Have you seen him slower? Do you think he's too fast in the game?

Think about this... when does he actually use his top speed REALLY in top speed? For a player that is always near the center, where the pressure is tighter, his moves are fast, but not on top gear 'cause he rarely has the space to do that.

About SP, no way...his shots have the speed and the power that an 89 does.

Edit: I disagree about changing anyone of his shooting stats.
I agree about a change in the passing stats, not sure what numbers, I'd have to take a look.

Apparently he'll play today, great news if he doesn't get hurt.

You are wrong about he always plays on the center, since he recovered of the injure, he used to play in the wing, showing that he is faster. That's why i suggested a rise of speed and DS. I wasn't who suggested the value of the ACC, but it seems a bit high to me. About DS yes i agreed to that value, but afeter playing and testing him i find that he should be a bit slower with the ball. But i can't understand where is the problem here?¿ Are you always right, you never make mistakes?¿

Return to “Retired Players”