PSD Backbone

Javi López

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Nov 21, 01:29

Full Name: Javier López Rodríguez

Xyder
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: JAVI LÓPEZ

Postby Xyder » 2011 Mar 05, 15:13

He had played enough on the left side to deserve the both sides stat. I don't like him there, I'll prefer him on the midfield making the Duscher's work, but Pochettino trust a lot on him playing as SB.
brazilianpesfan

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2011 Mar 10, 16:19

Xyder wrote:He had played enough on the left side to deserve the both sides stat. I don't like him there, I'll prefer him on the midfield making the Duscher's work, but Pochettino trust a lot on him playing as SB.

Humm, maybe its because your team losed their best LB to AC Milan :x
Xyder

Postby Xyder » 2011 Mar 10, 18:16

brazilianpesfan wrote:
Xyder wrote:He had played enough on the left side to deserve the both sides stat. I don't like him there, I'll prefer him on the midfield making the Duscher's work, but Pochettino trust a lot on him playing as SB.

Humm, maybe its because your team losed their best LB to AC Milan :x

And our best CB to Napoli... but there are some salaries to pay at the end of the season, and like I've said for so long, with the actual TV repartment...
Further to this, I'm sure about Espanyol need to sell at least a youngster each season to pay all the debts... :(
Xyder

Postby Xyder » 2011 Apr 12, 21:10

I'm thinkin' on some changes, he's the best player of a team who loose his north.
He can play in each position when the manager needs him, he's giving more confidence on his abilities and he's becoming an important piece for the team.
He's also arriving more to the opposite box, he isn't afraid to shot if it's necessary or there aren't any other option. I feel his a bit underrated on his technical skills (nothing special, but a bit under his actual capacities).
If anybody has nothing to say (Fixer, Matheus, JuLiTo...), I'll explain my tweaks later.
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2011 Apr 13, 12:28

I think I know how directed your thoughts are, feel free to post them of course.
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

JIN726
Regular Poster

Postby JIN726 » 2011 Nov 13, 01:36

He's always playing the right SB this year.Maybe main position changed? So do Efrain JUAREZ.
Xyder

Postby Xyder » 2011 Nov 15, 12:18

Updated position to SB*, when I finish the exams I'll go for an update for him and Héctor Moreno (this one, a bit forgetten by me... :oops: )
Xyder

Postby Xyder » 2012 Apr 26, 20:23

I've updated him, he become better on offense but worse on defence (leaves so much spaces on defence, also his responsivenes is worse than before).
Also his passing become a bit strange, better on long passing but worse on short one, missing so much passes due an excessive power.
Ment adapted to the new standards.

Return to “Non-Affiliated”