Jelle Vossen

Moderators: tuco55, Mod's

PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Jelle Vossen

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Oct 26, 03:21

Perhaps Jelle Vossen no longer requires an introduction. Vossen was part of Genk's youth academy and moved up to their senior squad in 2007. Last season, he was on-loan at Cercle Brugge , and scored six goals in 13 appearances. But Vossen returned to Genk this term – and boy are they glad to have him back. The 21-year-old is in scintillating form, with 14 goals and three assists so far, plus four goals in the Europa League. He also has four caps for the Belgium nation team, and scored in the pulsating 4-4 draw with Austria a fortnight ago. Vossen is a true goal poacher – deadly inside the box, with an excellent first touch, finishing skills and positional sense. Not only is he capable of scoring tap ins, but he's more than capable from scoring from range, he's the form striker in Europe and expect big things to come from him, a move away from Belgium can't be far away as he's above his current level.

Ajacied_Breda1
Veteran Stat Maker

Re: Jelle VOSSEN

Postby Ajacied_Breda1 » 2010 Nov 04, 17:29

Vossen always struck me more as a sort of secondary striker who's main speciality is scoring with a quick volley/shot from the edge of the box or arriving late and pouncing on a cross/loose ball.

My suggestions would be adding SS into his positional list, perhaps even make it his main position, as well as increasing his Response a tiny bit, giving him a higher number in ST and perhaps up his leap by 1 or 2 points.

I also feel he deserves 1-touch pass and reaction (marauding) as additional cards/stars.
Buon compleanno, il pibe d'oro.
ominho
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby ominho » 2011 May 22, 22:21

Vossen is a true goal poacher – deadly inside the box, with an excellent first touch, finishing skills and positional sense. Not only is he capable of scoring tap ins, but he's more than capable from scoring from range,
Does it mean Goal Poacher & 1-touch card, no? Also, if he's SS like A_B1 said, he can have Long Ranger card.
Vodoved
Regular Poster

Postby Vodoved » 2012 Apr 29, 11:40

Hey moderators
need update!:)
Sorry. I try to explain my ideas with bad English:)
WE9:LE is the Best!
judas
New Stat Maker

Re: Jelle Vossen

Postby judas » 2015 Jul 08, 05:31

Jelle Vossen has officially signed for Burnley from Genk

Return to “SV Zulte-Waregem”